Chuckedup.. Dubai Sux In Terms Of Relationship

Topic locked
Chuckedup.. Dubai Sux In Terms Of Relationship May 07, 2009
ight.. if you see my posts.. i was so desperate to come in here.. But really, dubai sux as far as girls are concerned.. there are hell lot of girls (correction.. women) in Bur dubai.. all of em are married.

One of guys here was telling me, that you cannot find any good night clubs to make any good.. decent.. (iam not that kinda horny rabbit who see a girl in terms of sex only) soft.. sweet n long lasting relationship. this is what iam lookin for. I dont wanna see any pms flowing around in here but what i really want from you guys is give me some tips.. what is the best place/locations in dubai to have somebody to spend time and share stuff with and not mere money n dates.

Got any ideas?

Electro
Dubai Forums Member

May 08, 2009
doesnt have to be night club, u could meet them in the public places.
zuzudiva
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Chuckedup.. Dubai Sux In Terms Of Relationship May 08, 2009
Electro wrote:ight.. if you see my posts.. i was so desperate to come in here.. But really, dubai sux as far as girls are concerned.. there are hell lot of girls (correction.. women) in Bur dubai.. all of em are married.

One of guys here was telling me, that you cannot find any good night clubs to make any good.. decent.. (iam not that kinda horny rabbit who see a girl in terms of love only) soft.. sweet n long lasting relationship. this is what iam lookin for. I dont wanna see any pms flowing around in here but what i really want from you guys is give me some tips.. what is the best place/locations in dubai to have somebody to spend time and share stuff with and not mere money n dates.

Got any ideas?

EK employees accomodations :lol:
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

May 08, 2009

public places.. myass. dubai is like a nursing place for husbands. it seems girls bring em here to nurish and take care. i mean single girls are rare and wives are accompanied by their asshole hubbies

what the heck is EK employees accomodation?
Electro
Dubai Forums Member

May 08, 2009
Electro wrote:

public places.. myass. dubai is like a nursing place for husbands. it seems girls bring em here to nurish and take care. i mean single girls are rare and wives are accompanied by their asshole hubbies

It's where the trolly dollys live - Emirates Airline staff. Like you would find a serious relationship there! HA! :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 08, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Electro wrote:

It's where the trolly dollys live - Emirates Airline staff. Like you would find a serious relationship there! HA! :lol:

Sounds good to me Bora.

Tell me, where can we find these lovely ladies? ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Chuckedup.. Dubai Sux In Terms Of Relationship May 09, 2009
Electro wrote:that you cannot find any good night clubs to make any good.. decent..

then you're looking at the wrong place, buddy. looking for a decent girl at night clubs? come on.
there are plenty of single girls in here, but unfortunately most of them are either club-freaks or shopping-freaks. nice car & lot of cash required.
probably meet some decent girls at church or have some positive activities (dance/arts studio, gym/sport hall, etc).
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 09, 2009
I agree with xty, i dont think a nightclub is the best place to look for a decent girl. Do you have any hobbies? Maybe look for places that give classes. It'll be easier to get to know people and you'll have something in common. Also, what about your friends? Maybe they know someone who would be a good match for you. It doesnt have to be awkward or planned out, they could just ask her to join you when you go out.
SarahC
Dubai Forum User

May 09, 2009
Am I just completely old-fashioned? I mean, why look around for a girl or guy? Surely, the right person will just come along, right? Or is it not the right person ppl are looking for, but just a fling? I think we should be a bit more selective about the people we choose, saves the heartbreak and there's more longevity to the relationship.
But then, what do I know, I've had to kick out my husband of 9 years for cheating on me!
wordyexpat
Dubai Forums Member

May 09, 2009
Haha I find posts like this amusing. You're never going to find decent people in clubs and bars - lay off the EK crew, most of them are decent hard working peeps.

It goes both ways my friend, my GF's and I are always bithcing, because there are absolutely no decent guys in Dubai!

I have the most amazing friends, anywhere else and they would be snapped up. But here? Doomed to eternal singledom.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 09, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Haha I find posts like this amusing. You're never going to find decent people in clubs and bars - lay off the EK crew, most of them are decent hard working peeps.
I didn't intend to offend anyone. I just meant there r loads of single girls there. :)
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

May 09, 2009
I believe your not looking for a serios relationship there buddy...
who would be the person in the right mind, to think and find a serious relationship in a night club? I guess your looking for is a bunny humpy there...hehehehe
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

May 09, 2009
who would be the person in the right mind, to think and find a serious relationship in a night club? I guess your looking for is a bunny humpy there...hehehehe

dont think of everybody as you are dude.. 8)
Electro
Dubai Forums Member

May 09, 2009
Electro wrote:

dont think of everybody as you are dude.. 8)

nope im not like you bro but i dont know about everybody or anybody going nite clubs to find serious relationships though...and dont go searching nite clubs for a long lasting realtionship. point of advice get to know the person first and if you both think you fit for each other then go ahead, remember that a long and lasting relationship is built on by years.
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

May 09, 2009
nope im not like you bro but i dont know about everybody or anybody going nite clubs to find serious relationships though...and dont go searching nite clubs for a long lasting realtionship. point of advice get to know the person first and if you both think you fit for each other then go ahead, remember that a long and lasting relationship is built on by years.

bro, I dont have prob of long-term, short-term relationship.. The prob is, where to locate single / lonely girls in dubai.. somebody in the middle had a good post.. like sports club, gym..

by the way.. anybody would recommend any good club with sporting facility (specially table tennis) and gym. with no seperate guls n guys timing :roll:
Electro
Dubai Forums Member

May 09, 2009
Electro try Duplays.com
They have certain activities which both genders can indulge in together.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 09, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Electro try Duplays.com

And how would you know about that MCL?? Is that your playground?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 09, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:It goes both ways my friend, my GF's and I are always bithcing, because there are absolutely no decent guys in Dubai!

not all men ;)
unless you're too picky ;)
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 09, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:Electro try Duplays.com

And how would you know about that MCL?? Is that your playground?

I kno a few guys who attend their sporting activities and the feedback is quite positive. They have a lot happening in Dubai, not as much in Abu-Dhabi.

They have stated plans to organize some indoor swimming activities here. So I'm waiting for that to materialize.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 10, 2009
xty wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:It goes both ways my friend, my GF's and I are always bithcing, because there are absolutely no decent guys in Dubai!

not all men ;)

Haha well yes we are - actually. I shall rephrase my comment, all the decent ones are taken, all the others are players.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 10, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
xty wrote:

not all men ;)

Haha well yes we are - actually. I shall rephrase my comment, all the decent ones are taken, all the others are players.

how about women? are all decent women in Dubai taken? ;)
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 10, 2009
No! Definately not. There's more decent single women hanging around, but no guys decent enough to date them.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 10, 2009
I presume the above might be a small percentage as most of the women I hear of are gold diggers.

Again, how do you define decent single women?
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

May 10, 2009
If you don't have the quality & talent to find one....then tell your parents to find u ....
princeofarabia
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 10, 2009
Tell your parents to find you a partner? How backward is that!

Well my friends certainly aren't gold diggers, they'r the nicest, kindest, most hardworking group of girls you could ever hope to meet. And gorgeous to boot.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 10, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:No! Definately not. There's more decent single women hanging around, but no guys decent enough to date them.

tell me where are they?
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 10, 2009
Yeah Choc, where are these girls.

I'm not too picky either even if she look drop dead gorgeous, had a nice career and always insist on footing the bill whenever we're on a date. I wouldn't even mind if she ask we split it 50-50.

:lol:
DDS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 10, 2009
hmmm
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

May 10, 2009
Well we normally gather for dinner, girls nights, bowling, snowboarding this and that.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 10, 2009
where do you gather for dinner ?
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance