Being Open-minded

Topic locked
Being open-minded Mar 29, 2006
Dear men,

I`d wish to know, what is the meaning of being "open-minded girl"?

Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 29, 2006
how about "getting in her pants on the first night, for some frigging in the rigging"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 29, 2006
well u r so funny arnie what it means it that u should be open to different kind of cultures and to try to understand it and respect it and don't judge ppl until u really know them.
And open to the idea to try new things in general.
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 29, 2006
arniegang wrote:how about "getting in her pants on the first night, for some frigging in the rigging"

Makes me wonder about the women in your life.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 29, 2006
Daddy

u r not eating the medicine from last few days . Please take them. If daddy is like that how can u expect from HP :oops:

Liban,

Have u got married by the way? u didnt invite me ? had u invited kelly 1966?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Being open-minded Mar 29, 2006
Douce`Amere wrote:Dear men,

open minded doesnt mean open for s.e.x but it means confident girl , the girl who can handle all inquires with confident :P . Open minded doesnt mean drinking with someone else and sleeping with someone else nd getting married wid someone from Greece :P

thanks for using HP support :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 29, 2006
Wafaey wrote:well u r so funny arnie what it means it that u should be open to different kind of cultures and to try to understand it and respect it and don't judge ppl until u really know them.
And open to the idea to try new things in general.

That may be your interpretation, i could not possibly comment. However whereas you seem to have a fixed opinion, mine started off as "how about" meaning a "suggestion".

Also note the use of :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obviously my attempt at subtle humour was wasted

Besides which it was a stupid question that really has no answer, or would result in a different answer from every individual.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
arniegang

Mar 29, 2006
Liban wrote:
arniegang wrote:how about "getting in her pants on the first night, for some frigging in the rigging"

I have no problem with you wondering Liban - i would have thought you had more important things to occupy your life

arniegang

Re: Being open-minded Mar 29, 2006

Anyway going back to your original question an open minded girl for me is the type that is willing to try different things and doesn't make judgments before trying. i.e. the only type of girl worth dating.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Mar 29, 2006
arniegang wrote:
Besides which it was a stupid question that really has no answer, or would result in a different answer from every individual.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

This is exactly what I wanted to know: individual` answers in all their variety.

Arniegang, now a concrete but same stupid question: a girl that have a fixed negative opinion about s e x out of marriage, about drinking alcohol & taking drugs... she`s not open-minded?

fayz wrote:an open minded girl for me is the type that is willing to try different things and doesn't make judgments before trying. i.e. the only type of girl worth dating

...& not worth dating?
Fayz, could my values... ops fixed opinion be a reason of my unlucky relations with men?
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 29, 2006
no, values are important, a girl that chooses not to drink or have pre-marital relations because of religious or social values is fine and I respect that. When I say a girl who is open minded, I mean someone who would be willing to try skydiving, sushi, backpacking through Cambodia, etc. Not someone who says all laborers are stupid and smelly before taking the time to speak to one, those kinda things.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 29, 2006
Douce`Amere wrote:\Fayz, could my values... ops fixed opinion be a reason of my unlucky relations with men?

Also I'll be a bit blunt, I've met a lot of girls that overthink a relationship and actions, we are a simple creature if a guy forgets to buy milk on his way home, he just forgot the milk it isn't a sign telling you that you are fat.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 30, 2006
fayz wrote:...I mean someone who would be willing to try skydiving, sushi, backpacking through Cambodia, etc.

Mmmmmmmmm

Is there anyone in strength to reject this?

fayz wrote:Also I'll be a bit blunt, I've met a lot of girls that overthink a relationship and actions, we are a simple creature if a guy forgets to buy milk on his way home, he just forgot the milk it isn't a sign telling you that you are fat.

Hhhha ha You are right. But what a hot single thing might do other then overthink about that stuff.
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 30, 2006

U want real definition of "open mindness"? Let's substitute arnie's daughter for the "woman" in the quote......if he agrees to it ....then that is open-mindness...
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 30, 2006
HP wrote:Daddy

u r not eating the medicine from last few days . Please take them. If daddy is like that how can u expect from HP :oops:

Liban,

Have u got married by the way? u didnt invite me ? had u invited kelly 1966?

And this guy talks about "grammar & quality" posts. Arnie I would suggest to take ur son offline and open ur mind to give him some good grammar lessons..... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Being open-minded Mar 30, 2006

a person who keeps his/her mind open to new concepts... is not prejudiced by previous stray experiences...

one who analyses logically every situation and deals with it with maturity before making a judgement for or against it..
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 30, 2006
arniegang wrote:
Liban wrote:

I have no problem with you wondering Liban - i would have thought you had more important things to occupy your life

My "wondering" took all of 5 seconds, the time to type that post....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 30, 2006
Liban wrote:
arniegang wrote:
Liban wrote:

My "wondering" took all of 5 seconds, the time to type that post....

no wonder u r crap slow & arnie ......worse... :lol:. Well as previously stated open-mindness is different for different culture, countries or places....it depends alot on the ppl.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 03, 2006
open mind is notconservative person, should have trust and accept all type of communications, its mean not s e x or else but should be brave enough to talk and discuss all matters and inquires with and of way.

rana79
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 03, 2006
rana79 wrote:open mind is notconservative person, should have trust and accept all type of communications, its mean not s e x or else but should be brave enough to talk and discuss all matters and inquires with and of way.

OK...My 2 dirhams worth:

'Open minded' is exactly what it means. If you keep your mind open to receiving, evaluating, and forming your own opinion and then trying the things that you feel are right for you, then you will enrich your life. 'Closing' your mind means you may miss certain things that are essential to making you a full and active human being.

Yes, it can refer to promiscuity(s.e.x). But not neccessarily.

You are an individual with the power of reasoning...it's up to you how you use it.

Stay 'open minded'.

:wink:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Apr 03, 2006
Unfortunately in this era of communication and media, our opinion and way of thinking is altered for political or other motives. Since childhood we are spoon-feeded what & how we should think.
In some cultures men & women shaking hands is considered a sin whereas in western cultures its a normal practice. The dilemma is to whether commit the sin or to follow some other culture.
For example some ladies would not shake hands with a male and this would be considered rude by some. Now who is open-minded, somebody following her traditions or somebody considering her to be rude and narrow-minded?
Frankly in my opinion its all upto an individual to figure what open-mindedness is. Furthermore we should respect other people and their way of thinking as long as it is not harming anyone.
gamechee
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 10, 2006
For me, being open-minded means exploration without limits but with morals and respect for human life. The latter should always be tied with the former. Otherwise, abuse of human knowledge and power will happen.
Torvalds
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance