Where The Trolls Live

Topic locked
Jan 15, 2009
TheChoosen wrote:But some scientists there teached a local monkey how to use a computer and internet.....he´s now member in a forum LOL

THE SHOW MUST GO ON

Those crazy germans and their love for animals. Hilarious!

muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 15, 2009
kanelli wrote:DK darling, please don't feed the troll :) He's beyond hope, at least where we are concerned. He needs a wise and moderate Imam to show him how poisoned with hate his mind has become.

Thank you. I truly hope and pray you and all other westerners who bask in immoral, slanderous, lewd, lascivious, promiscuous activities typically found in the West are brought back to more respectable and civilized ways of living.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 15, 2009
BlackburnRovers wrote:I dont get it, we have one troll claiming to be Bangladeshi, so that leads to Bangladesh as a country being bashed?

MB doesnt show any affinity to Bangladesh, nor does he post news related to my country, so why do we have to use his posts as a chance to criticize Bangladesh ?

Hey Mr trembling-at-westerners'-feet, can you dig that thread on Jamuna Shopping mall up?

Why do you have to jump up and down at your Western superiors' orders by pointing to me as a troll?

Are you afraid of them? Are you not aware they are the biggest group of hypocrites, immoral, lascivious, lewd, drugged, drunken, idiots in the whole world?
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Re: Where the trolls live Jan 15, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:Well said brother

I'm not. My the only brother was killed 2 years ago.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:
muslimbangladeshi wrote:Well said brother

I'm not. My the only brother was killed 2 years ago.

Sorry for your brother. May Allah/God grant him peace.

Russia has recently inagurated Europe's largest mosque under the astute leadership of Vladimir Putin and Dmitry Medvedev.

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20081017/117800850.html
Europe's largest mosque opens in Chechnya

There are many disagrements, cases of violence and warfare due to poor political exchanges but muslim countries should strengthen ties with Russia.

the threat is the same for both.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

muslimbangladeshi wrote: Europe's largest mosque opens in Chechnya

I hope you don't know what happened there a few years before that event. :(
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 15, 2009
I hope you read what I said.

Russia needs allies and so do the Muslim countries. The enemy is the same for both parties.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 15, 2009
IMHO Soviet Union had too many "friends" who received a lot of weapon for nothing in 70-80.
It was a stupid policy- "enemy of US is our friend". So It was one of the reason of problems in economy that time.

Russia is not a superpower like SU was. So Russia needs real allies like PRC and India, not "weak enemies of our enemy".
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 19, 2009
IMHO Soviet union major problem was invading Afghanistan, nobody succeeded in defeating Afghans ever. Even British Empire failed, and in a certain battle exactly one survivor returned - the rest were massacred. Served the british well for invading Afghanistan!

Then following American dictums of openness and other tripe (Perestroika, Glostnast ? how to spell them?) brought about the collapse.

India is leaning more and more (politically, militarily) towards the Anglo American axis with closer military ties, and basically Americans want to 'contain' China by using many players including India. Seems like India's 200 year history of having Anglo rulers is to be extended.

China has cozy relations with Russia so far, but we mustn't forget that border skirmishes had led to some wars in the past and Chinese immigrants in Far Eastern Russia is not going to please many Russians.

If Russia needs to counter USA's ploy, it must counteract by spreading its influence far and wide. That's why it's selling weapons and signing treaties, even thinkng of setting up bases, in various regions of the world.

The useless friends Soviet Union had were the same as Soviet Union - they were atheists/secular. The Western world being more religious than Soviets succeeded in sustaining themselves while Soviet Union collapsed.

It must learn its lessons.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk