Trolls At Play

Topic locked
Trolls at play Sep 15, 2009
Geez, I go away for a while and then re-arrange my house and suddenly some new trolls have appeared. Just as anti-Jewish, anti-Israeli, anti-Western propaganda is not welcome here, neither is anti-Muslim propaganda. There is nothing wrong with good discussion, but posting lots of threads on anti-Muslim topics clearly marks you as a troll.

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 15, 2009
Try telling that to ol' ratty boy !
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 16, 2009
Wow. There was an 'anti' Buddhist thread posted here not very long ago.

I think it should speak volumes that some forum member starts a thread to 'warn' others to not criticize Islam and Judaism but Buddhism is totally ok.
event horizon

Sep 16, 2009
event horizon wrote:Wow. There was an 'anti' Buddhist thread posted here not very long ago.

I think it should speak volumes that some forum member starts a thread to 'warn' others to not criticize Islam and Judaism but Buddhism is totally ok.

Every religion and race and many countries gets a bashing here. You just have not been around long enough to know that.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 16, 2009
Hey, we're pretty tolerant here by-and-large.

Even trolls are treated with some sympathy and are assumed they know what they are talking about - until that is they put the matter beyond doubt, then they just become annoying. ;)

I must remember next Ramadhan to stop toying with trolls, though! :lol:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 16, 2009
event horizon wrote:Wow. There was an 'anti' Buddhist thread posted here not very long ago.

Did I miss the part where anyone said that anti-Buddhism trolling would be acceptable? Should we go through and make a list of all faiths because if we miss one someone will pipe up and accuse people of being biased against their faith? :roll:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 16, 2009

Beimg Anti something is alright and everyone is free to have an opinion. But being a troll is something else. Or are you under the impression you're actually having a proper and inteligent debate or conversation here ?

FACT : YOU ARE A TROLL !
desertdudeshj

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk