The European Atrocity You Never Heard About

Topic locked
Re: The European Atrocity You Never Heard About Jul 04, 2012
Here is some reading for you Berrin.

Truth and lies: Conspiracy theories are running rampant thanks to modern technology
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 60128.html

Does it take one to know one? Endorsement of conspiracy theories is influenced by personal willingness to conspire - Karen M. Douglas*,Robbie M. Sutton - British Journal of Social Psychology http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... x/abstract
Abstract: We advance a new account of why people endorse conspiracy theories, arguing that individuals use the social–cognitive tool of projection when making social judgements about others. In two studies, we found that individuals were more likely to endorse conspiracy theories if they thought they would be willing, personally, to participate in the alleged conspiracies. Study 1 established an association between conspiracy beliefs and personal willingness to conspire, which fully mediated a relationship between Machiavellianism and conspiracy beliefs. In Study 2, participants primed with their own morality were less inclined than controls to endorse conspiracy theories – a finding fully mediated by personal willingness to conspire. These results suggest that some people think 'they conspired' because they think 'I would conspire'.

Dead and Alive: Beliefs in Contradictory Conspiracy Theories http://kent.academia.edu/RobbieSutton/P ... y_theories

Michael J. Wood, University of Kent, Canterbury, United Kingdom, Karen M. Douglas, University of Kent, Canterbury, United Kingdom, Robbie M. Sutton, University of Kent, Canterbury, United Kingdom

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Considering some of the drivel being regurgitated all over the place by the likes of rayznack and his freindly trolls, I would say Berrin has every right to say what he is saying.
I would stand by his right to free speech and to air his views here. They are no more extreme than the afore-mentioned crowd's.
Lets have some balance and hear the other side of the story :|

Well done Berrin :D
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

Two wrongs don't make a right.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

tell me what exactly you find/think that is wrong..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

kanelli wrote:Truth and lies: Conspiracy theories are running rampant thanks to modern technology
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 60128.html
That was good, thanks.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

desertdudeshj wrote:Two wrongs don't make a right.
Thats not just two wrongs; that's many many wrongs if you go through rayznack and his trolls' statements about Islam and Muslims on a Website aimed at the Middle East, a predominantly Muslim region (just in case some one didn't know). Exceedingly poor taste, I would say.
Just expressing an opinion is one thing, but to go on and on and on saying the same thing over and over and over again jangles the nerves.

I am afraid I dont agree with Berrin just as I dont agree with rayznack and his trolls.
And so I have stopped reading all the long winded stuff that they write.
But I am enjoying very much the reaction from rayznack and his trolls to the opposing views of Berrin :D

Thats why I thank Berrin for introducing some balance here :D
WELL DONE BERRIN :P
More grease to your elbow! .......Bro :P :P
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

Re: The European Atrocity You Never Heard About Jul 11, 2012
jackpott: I'm still doubtful that holocaust is a jewish custom of human sacrifice for their deity. Do you have proof?

In the ancient world, Human sacrifice was a common ritual as part of idol god worshipping, especially in the absence of authentic religious guidance..

Holocaust (burnt offering) of animals are well described in the bible from hebrew origin.. So I guess pagan/satanic jews extended this animal sacrifice to human holocaust(sacrifice) as well..

Internet is full of links to have a rough idea about sacrifice and holocaust...

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/13309a.htm (sacrifice)

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07396b.htm (holocaust)

Even more peculiar is God's obsession with first-born sons. In Exodus 13:2 the Lord said "Consecrate to me every first-born that opens the womb among Israelites, both man and beast, for it belongs to me." Later it says that you can redeem (replace) an ass with a sheep and that you must redeem a child for an unspecified price. It is clear from the context that "consecrate" means a burning sacrifice. These priests are guilty of theft and kidnapping. Since any sins in the Old Testament were punishable by death, these priests used the threat of death to extort food and money from their followers.

Josiah and Human Sacrifice

At the LORD's command, a man of God from Judah went to Bethel, and he arrived there just as Jeroboam was approaching the altar to offer a sacrifice. Then at the LORD's command, he shouted, "O altar, altar! This is what the LORD says: A child named Josiah will be born into the dynasty of David. On you he will sacrifice the priests from the pagan shrines who come here to burn incense, and human bones will be burned on you." (1 Kings 13:1-2 NLT)

He [Josiah] executed the priests of the pagan shrines on their own altars, and he burned human bones on the altars to desecrate them. Finally, he returned to Jerusalem. King Josiah then issued this order to all the people: "You must celebrate the Passover to the LORD your God, as it is written in the Book of the Covenant." There had not been a Passover celebration like that since the time when the judges ruled in Israel, throughout all the years of the kings of Israel and Judah. This Passover was celebrated to the LORD in Jerusalem during the eighteenth year of King Josiah's reign. Josiah also exterminated the mediums and psychics, the household gods, and every other kind of idol worship, both in Jerusalem and throughout the land of Judah. He did this in obedience to all the laws written in the scroll that Hilkiah the priest had found in the LORD's Temple. Never before had there been a king like Josiah, who turned to the LORD with all his heart and soul and strength, obeying all the laws of Moses. And there has never been a king like him since. (2 Kings 23:20-25 NLT)

Jephthah Burns His Daughter

"At that time the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he went throughout the land of Gilead and Manasseh, including Mizpah in Gilead, and led an army against the Ammonites. And Jephthah made a vow to the LORD. He said, "If you give me victory over the Ammonites, I will give to the LORD the first thing coming out of my house to greet me when I return in triumph. I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering."

"So Jephthah led his army against the Ammonites, and the LORD gave him victory. He thoroughly defeated the Ammonites from Aroer to an area near Minnith – twenty towns – and as far away as Abel-keramim. Thus Israel subdued the Ammonites. When Jephthah returned home to Mizpah, his daughter – his only child – ran out to meet him, playing on a tambourine and dancing for joy. When he saw her, he tore his clothes in anguish. "My daughter!" he cried out. "My heart is breaking! What a tragedy that you came out to greet me. For I have made a vow to the LORD and cannot take it back." And she said, "Father, you have made a promise to the LORD. You must do to me what you have promised, for the LORD has given you a great victory over your enemies, the Ammonites. But first let me go up and roam in the hills and weep with my friends for two months, because I will die a virgin." "You may go," Jephthah said. And he let her go away for two months. She and her friends went into the hills and wept because she would never have children. When she returned home, her father kept his vow, and she died a virgin. So it has become a custom in Israel for young Israelite women to go away for four days each year to lament the fate of Jephthah's daughter." (Judges 11:29-40 NLT)

Human Sacrifice

Chastised a little, they shall be greatly blessed, because God tried them and found them worthy of himself. As gold in the furnace, he proved them, and as sacrificial offerings he took them to himself. In the time of their visitation they shall shine, and shall dart about as sparks through stubble; (Wisdom 3:5-7 NAB The Book of The Wisdom of Solomon is mostly in Catholic versions of the Bible.)

And another thing, have you ever personally experienced or witnessed jinns?

:) No,I haven't noticed any.. and I don't think I'd be their favorable hosting body for possessing either..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk