I Heard Ppl Say That Islam Has Some Extreme Preachers But

Topic locked
i heard ppl say that islam has some extreme preachers but Mar 23, 2009
http://www.gulfnews.com/world/India/10296511.html

but this is a joke seriously.

have you ever come across a clergy man, a priiest or a islamic emam going oh rape your daughter and you will become rich? and while you at it let me have a go at your youngest daughter just to make sure I am right. lol sorry but this is sick and this is worse then a islamic preacher going go to war.

a father is raping his own daughter am not talking about step daughter am talking about "BLOOD" daughter and all because the holy man said so. to make it worse the mum is in it as well.

i always thought education would make this world a better place. but i guess i was wrong because money, power and greed is what matters the most to ppl.

:(

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 23, 2009
come on ppl
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 23, 2009
Man I always thought tantra was supposed to be all about helping you maximize your sexual pleasure. I didn't realize that this was what they were talking about.
gamercowboy
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 24, 2009
lol tantra my ass. if it was really there to help maximise your sexual pleasure why is it that indians are lil men. if they are lil well you can guess what their banana is going to be like :D

i guess they need loads of TANTRA
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 24, 2009
Haven't you seen American Pie 2? That dude... I forget his name... The one banging Stiffler's mom. He was doing some tantric stuff.
gamercowboy
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 24, 2009
OK, key word I think is "occult".
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Mar 25, 2009
gamercowboy wrote:Haven't you seen American Pie 2? That dude... I forget his name... The one banging Stiffler's mom. He was doing some tantric stuff.

lol you mean the grandmother f(*ker in the closet :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk