Tennessee Bill Would Jail Shariah Followers

Topic locked
Tennessee bill would jail Shariah followers Feb 25, 2011
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110 ... -followers

LOOOOOOL You couldn't make this crap up even if you tried !

I guess everybody in good ol' Tennesse better start killing people, raping women, stop taking baths, start screwing their neighbours wives, start stealing anything and everything at every given oppurtunity etc etc otherwise face imprisionment up to 15 years !

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Tennessee bill would jail Shariah followers Feb 25, 2011
Really not that difficult

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Tennessee Bill Would Jail Shariah Followers Feb 25, 2011
:D

The loon hysteria is extremely funny. Sometimes I think that they may actually believe the hype - most other times I think they are just making things up to see how many gullible young Americans will believe the bible camp horror stories about Moooslims!

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Tennessee bill would jail Shariah followers Feb 25, 2011
The European Court of Human Rights has declared that “sharia is incompatible with the fundamental principles of democracy”. Despite this, there are still those who are more than willing to accommodate sharia norms, and who believe that sharia can operate in partnership with existing traditions and customs. In reality, sharia cannot operate fully as anything other than a complete alternative to existing legal, political, and social systems. Sharia is most definitely a threat to any democracy.

So there's nothing new there then is there? the US is simply catching up with the rest of the world, state by state.

I'm a believer in the age old adage, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do" so if you want to live in a land subject to Sharia principles, I'm sure there are many in the world from which to choose.

Regards
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Tennessee Bill Would Jail Shariah Followers Feb 25, 2011
[Mod- DDS don't pick fights with Dillon. If you disagree with his views, do it respectfully.]
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk