She Cried Rape In New York City But No Help Came To Her

Topic locked
she cried rape in New York City but no help came to her Apr 09, 2009
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/30105703/?GT1=43001

hmmmmm so does rape only happen in dubai? has anyone actually seen a rape scene happening RIGHT in front of them in dubai?

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2009
There he goes again with his sex, lies and videos.

You are such a negative person.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 09, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:There he goes again with his love, lies and videos.

Yes ppl all these lies and videos were made in afghanistan so really dont believe in them cos bora bora said so :D

I am just showing u how sick the world is. if u think dubai is bad then even the most civilized country on earth i.e USA is bad. GOT IT? comprende?
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:There he goes again with his love, lies and videos.

Indeed, here we go again! :wink:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 10, 2009
*yawn*
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 23, 2009
i posted videos and news about a real situation in USA and i bcome a troll overnight.

ppl posted videos and news about situation in dubai and no1 has any objects.

lol
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 23, 2009
rudeboy wrote:i posted videos and news about a real situation in USA and i bcome a troll overnight.

ppl posted videos and news about situation in dubai and no1 has any objects.

lol
:pottytrain5:
RobbyG

Re: she cried rape in New York City but no help came to her Apr 24, 2009
rudeboy wrote:http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/30105703/?GT1=43001

hmmmmm so does rape only happen in dubai? has anyone actually seen a rape scene happening RIGHT in front of them in dubai?

You are a troll, posting an article about a rape in NY in a Dubai politics forum. What an idiot.

"hmmmmm so does rape only happen in dubai?" hmmmm, did anyone say that it did?

Stop it, you're not helping your (misguided) cause by this cr*p.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Speedhump wrote:

You are a troll, posting an article about a rape in NY in a Dubai politics forum. What an idiot.

if i am troll. then i guess so is everyone else who has been posting crap which is not RELEVANT to dubai at all. example katrina kaif and the bombings of mumbhai. WTF have they got to do with DUBAI???????
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 24, 2009
Mumbai (India) is a UAE neighbour where Herve took a nice swim for after being chased by UAE rural generals ;)

And You are a troll for sure, since Puppypoopz is a troll too.

You should marry her.
RobbyG

Apr 24, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Mumbai (India) is a UAE neighbour where Herve took a nice swim for after being chased by UAE rural generals ;)

You should marry her.

sorry i dont chat with ppl who are disrespectable to other members family.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

if i am troll. then i guess so is everyone else who has been posting crap which is not RELEVANT to dubai at all. example katrina kaif and the bombings of mumbhai. WTF have they got to do with DUBAI???????

I'll say this once.

Forum called GENERAL CHAT, OK? Talk about katrina kaif, sausages, camels, snow in Antarctica, OK??

Forum called Dubai politics. talk about DUBAI POLITICS. OK???

GET A CLUE.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Speedhump wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

I'll say this once.

Forum called GENERAL CHAT, OK? Talk about katrina kaif, sausages, camels, snow in Antarctica, OK??

GET A CLUE.

lsn humtpy dumpty. go and look at the past posts on dubai politics. u will see ppl posting about george bush, benazir buhto, mumbahi bombings, some monk in tibet and only one or 2 posts about dubai politicians. someone going on about iran, bombings in uk and spain etc etc. i think u got the drift ;)

so why should i stop then :D

by the way dubai has a monarchy and it has the local gov. sorry but i dont really want to sit here and discuss about what dubai muncipalities toilet cleaners get up to :D dubai is a multicultural country so we can discuss about any politics we like.

and oh yeh its a free world :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:lsn humtpy dumpty. go and look at the past posts on dubai politics. u will see ppl posting about george bush, benazir buhto, mumbahi bombings, some monk in tibet and only one or 2 posts about dubai politicians. someone going on about iran, bombings in uk and spain etc etc. i think u got the drift ;)

If you want to be know as 'The Fool' on DF, please continue.
You can also use common sense and try to start an interesting topic instead of mongering whatever it is that you monger altogether and ever again.... :idea:

Your name says it all. No further words needed. 8) :wink:
RobbyG

Apr 24, 2009
A little highjacking here, but I would like to hear Rudeboy talk us into believing that the recent video on torture never took place. I am sure that he will tell us that the Americans orchestrated it to make the UAE look bad because nothing like that would ever happen here.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 24, 2009
it takes one phool to know another phool. so who is the real phool :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 24, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:A little highjacking here, but I would like to hear Rudeboy talk us into believing that the recent video on torture never took place. I am sure that he will tell us that the Americans orchestrated it to make the UAE look bad because nothing like that would ever happen here.

bora bora i guess u havent noticed what i have been saying in nearly all my posts. hence i ll say it again. read it slowly and try to understand it.

crap like that happens everywhere even in dubai. no place on earth is PERFECT including dubai.

please take a few minutes and try to understand it. if u dont let me know i ll help u understand it. ok?
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

I'll say this once.

GET A CLUE.

lsn humtpy dumpty. go and look at the past posts on dubai politics. u will see ppl posting about george bush, benazir buhto, mumbahi bombings, some monk in tibet and only one or 2 posts about dubai politicians. someone going on about iran, bombings in uk and spain etc etc. i think u got the drift ;)

by the way dubai has a monarchy and it has the local gov. sorry but i dont really want to sit here and discuss about what dubai muncipalities toilet cleaners get up to :D dubai is a multicultural country so we can discuss about any politics we like.

What was that? No, sorry, I'm still just hearing blah blah blah.

I don't know what crap people have posted in the politics forum before I took a look here, but no idiot gets away with starting threads about 'rape in NY' in the POLITICS forum on MY watch withour being roasted, sorry it fell to your dumb ar*s to catch it....
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 24, 2009
lol who made u the mod? if u got a problem take it up with the mods. if they had a problem they would have certainly deleted any topics not related to dubai. but guess what THEY havent.

dont eat my head go and talk to them.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 24, 2009
Newsflash! I don't have to be a MOD to say what I want to see here. Some MODS on DF are either WAY too tolerant, or out sitting in the sun.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 24, 2009
Guys lets admit there really isn't much politics in Dubai to sustain an entire forum. If you don't like the threads that RB starts, refrain from commenting!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 24, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Newsflash! I don't have to be a MOD to say what I want to see here. Some MODS on DF are either WAY too tolerant, or out sitting in the sun.

NEWSFLASH HUMPTY, i dont have to be a mod either to say what i want to see here. so really if u got a problem with whats being posted in dubai politics complain to the mods and they should delete it and make sure no1 in the future posts something which is not related to dubai politics.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 24, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
Speedhump wrote:Newsflash! I don't have to be a MOD to say what I want to see here. Some MODS on DF are either WAY too tolerant, or out sitting in the sun.

NEWSFLASH HUMPTY, i dont have to be a mod either to say what i want to see here. so really if u got a problem with whats being posted in dubai politics complain to the mods and they should delete it and make sure no1 in the future posts something which is not related to dubai politics.

So...you actually seriously believe you were correct to post something about a girl being raped in NY on the Dubai politics forum. Please let's hear you say yes to this, then I know I don't have to stick pins in my eyes any more trying to talk sense to you, because it will never have any effect.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 24, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

So...you actually seriously believe you were correct to post something about a girl being raped in NY on the Dubai politics forum. Please let's hear you say yes to this, then I know I don't have to stick pins in my eyes any more trying to talk sense to you, because it will never have any effect.

humpty, u have just joined up. this forum has been up for AGES. just look at the last page and u will see how ppl have discussed about dale lama, george bush, obama, mumbhai etc etc. so i am just with the crowd :D

now humpty if u want to sit here and discuss about what the dubai muncipality inspectors have for lunch please go ahead.

like i said its up to the mods. if they think we shouldnt be discussing about things not related to dubai then they should delete it and issue a warning to that person. but they havent and i guess they wont.

so humpty chat with DK and see what he says.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 24, 2009
warnings? what, are we at school now? if the people who use the forums can't GENERALLY moderate themselves then there's no hope.

so, you in fact agree that you have no defence except 'oooh it's what everying else does...'

shame.

night!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 24, 2009
Speedhump wrote:warnings? what, are we at school now? if the people who use the forums can't GENERALLY moderate themselves then there's no hope.

so, you in fact agree that you have no defence except 'oooh it's what everying else does...'

shame.

night!

if u got a problem with what ppl post talk to the mod not me.

nighty night humpty :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 24, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 24, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

sweet dreams humpty ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 25, 2009
RudeBoy. When you post you are always try to make one point. That point being that the world is crazy but not Dubai. I understand you position on Dubai but lets face it, things happen here, like anywhere else in the world.

In the future when you post something about another country show the comparison as how it also happens here. The only problem you may have is that alot of what happens here gets washed away, buried, or providing justification for what happened. All you ever say is "Dubai isn't perfect, look at what happens in X, Y, Z, blah blah blah.

Well it would be apprciated it you can make the connection showing us what happens elsewhere can and does happen in Dubai.

And you are the last person I would take an education from, seeing as how you have alot to learn. Narrow minded people have a limited capacity for education. Until you can start to open your mind you may learn a few things. Until then, you will go no further.

If you can make a decent comparison then it would make for a decent debate.

Up to now you just rant about the same thing.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 25, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
RobbyG wrote:Mumbai (India) is a UAE neighbour where Herve took a nice swim for after being chased by UAE rural generals ;)

You should marry her.

sorry i dont chat with ppl who are disrespectable to other members family.

Now I know why you're RUDEBOY. How did I disrespect other members family? I've never met any member from Dubai Forums, let alone their family members.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk