Pro-religious Extremism

Topic locked
Re: Pro-religious Extremism Jun 29, 2012
Berrin, debunking many conspiracy theories is quite easy, yet the conspiracy theories still persist. Why? Because some people are impervious to evidence and reason and they are highly motivated to choose to believe in the theory.

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Pro-religious Extremism Jun 29, 2012
kanelli wrote:Why? Because some people are impervious to evidence and reason and they are highly motivated to choose to believe in the theory.
Many things said which are thought to be conspiracy theories are exactly what has happened. Many a times people who engage in politics/military/Intellegence actually whistleblow to the people who they can trust in secrecy,then it travels from mouth to mouth without the actual source,also opposition and rival states have their intellegence and infiltrated agents to find out what has been happening, they too whistleblow without declaring the sources. it takes some time before they get accidently or by coincidencely true.. How fast they come out depends on how much public and rival governments have interest in them really. official documents that are drafting events will be kept secret for sometimes or permanently unless assange like people given the role to reveal documents as part of covert operation to reshape world politics.. Most of the time tho, people read many books which outline thoughts of the politicians,offical documents in archives,listen to eyewitnesses,experiences,scientific theories, analyse treaties and aftermath of events as a whole combination to work out what the truth is..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Pro-religious Extremism Jun 30, 2012
shafique wrote:Berrin, thanks for the clarifications.

Nice to exchange views with Berrin - even if we don't agree. I always do like to go beyond headlines and see what the substance is, and what the 'other point of view' is. However, I'm very much a consumer of information and don't see myself in the league of the investigative journalists.

Cheers,

Shafique

Thank you also from me Berrin.
Khaled
Dubai Forum Guest

kanelli wrote:Berrin, debunking many conspiracy theories is quite easy, yet the conspiracy theories still persist. Why?

Because they never like to see their interests and goals known by the world citizens... Rockefeller whistleblows that 9/11 is their job...

Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Shrewd attempt to stop people from watching crimes of the zionists lords BM...
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk