Noam Chomsky Denied Entry Into Israel

Topic locked
Re: Noam Chomsky Denied Entry Into Israel May 21, 2010
Hey, Berrin could very well be a raving Nazi anti-Semite - I don't know the guy, he could be Hitler's grandchild for all I know - I'm just saying that his attempt of humour wasn't conclusive proof of your particular view of him.

BTW - have you heard of Pam Geller? Apparently she argues that the Holocaust were influenced by Jihad! :shock?
http://www.loonwatch.com/2009/08/pamela ... gger-ever/
What a nutter!

As long as we're vaguely on topic, there's no need to delete posts. Only ones that are deliberately diversionary, have no relation to the thread and can be dealt with in another thread will be moved. (and I couldn't be arsed to start a new thread about Geller - so hopefully the link doesn't distract too much from the topic of Israel's actions)

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Noam Chomsky Denied Entry Into Israel May 21, 2010
Red Chief wrote:
Where is this World going?
8) 8) 8)

Preferably a little more right wing. The lefties are racking up too much debt for our next generation(s). :D
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Noam Chomsky Denied Entry Into Israel Jul 10, 2010
Israel be a pain in the ass country. My father was in Israel exactly once. They were rude, obnoxious and quite caustic and this was to an American. They must be a really fierce to people who come from counties they don't like.
GreenTiger
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk