Israeli Is Losing It

Topic locked
israeli is losing it Sep 14, 2011
Israel is losing it slowly just like Uri Avnery predicted in 2009:

“What will be seared into the consciousness of the world will be the image of Israel as a blood-stained monster, ready at any moment to commit war crimes and not prepared to abide by any moral restraints. This will have severe consequences for our long-term future, our standing in the world, our chance of achieving peace and quiet.
In the end, this war is a crime against ourselves too, a crime against the State of Israel”

-Boycotts
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 06,00.html

-EU support
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-d ... s-1.384015

- losing it among young Jews
http://search.conduit.com/Results.aspx? ... hSource=15

doesn’t news like these makes the jews years of planning and effort down the drain? doesn’t it terrify them their vision being cracked …. It should be a good lesion to them that crimes against women and children does not work?

But I guess this is nothing compared to them feeling unsecured building a freaking wall around them to live like animals in halls isolated from the world.

I guess they need a good damage control team to fix them up.

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: israeli is losing it Sep 14, 2011
uaekid wrote:“What will be seared into the consciousness of the world will be the image of Israel as a blood-stained monster, ready at any moment to commit war crimes and not prepared to abide by any moral restraints.

Its too late, that image has already been imprinted in the mind of many, including many from one of the few allies it has left, the US. Specially the recent snub of not accepting the bribe to stop the landgrab for 90 days. ofcourse for an Israeli buck many politicians will dance like those standing obvations yahoo got, but the bigger picture starts getting clearler.

But ofcourse there are the fanbois who will not accept it and once again will try to make criticism of israel synonomous with anti semetism because thats just about the only weapon left in their arsenal.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Israeli Is Losing It Sep 14, 2011
@UAEkid, I keep on wondering how can those freaks survive between our nations that strongly rejects them??

They live in continuous fear, sealing themselves between walls, arming themsleves to the maximum to ensure their "security". Had they came with peace, they wouldn't be living in fear, but since they know very well that they're full of guilt, they need to be aggresive and hostile to remain alive, or else it'll be their end! But then offcourse comes the hypocrites and justify their violence for being self-defense, lol.
symmetric
BANNED

Israel is getting stronger by the day, despite decling international support. It has by far the strongest real economy and concerning innovation its unparalleled in the region. Not using Israeli technology means going back to living in caves. Its population can protest without being shot. Compare that to Syria were the death toll is far over 2000 now. I didn't notice any fear and the night life is the best of the ME and Europe I may add. They certainly know how to have a good time!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

symmetric wrote:@UAEkid, I keep on wondering how can those freaks survive between our nations that strongly rejects them??

Apparently they don't care at all and kick somebody's arse each time the latter barks like in 1968. Until students from neibour countries prefer financial and ecological education against science and technology Israel will be the safest place in the ME.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

@RC, let them not care for as much as they can, its good to have an ignorant enemy, and the least the world would want to hear from, is the opinion of a stray Russian :)

Israel is getting more isolated, and the anger of native nations is growing rapidly, as the corrupted regimes are falling, people will have their word heard, like a non-stop train it will pave its way to liberation.
Or else what are your expectation for the near future? More violence or more peace? lol
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:@RC, let them not care for as much as they can, its good to have an ignorant enemy, and the least the world would want to hear from, is the opinion of a stray Russian :)

Israel is getting more isolated, and the anger of native nations is growing rapidly, as the corrupted regimes are falling, people will have their word heard, like a non-stop train it will pave its way to liberation.
Or else what are your expectation for the near future? More violence or more peace? lol

All you are is a warmongering bloodthirsty coward. Hoping for war, buy when the time comes you will hide and make sure you are far away from the front line, crying for your mommy.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Same lame jumping judgements and conclusions.

Justifying the Israeli holocaust as "self-defense", and accusing freedom fighters for being "bloodthirsty cowards". Habibi, that applys in your own dictionary, and I got no objection, because I address you oppositely. But I never whine about it like you do, which tells me more of your cowardice ;)

You clearly fail to understand how we view this life and the after life. You on the other hand, got no values and proper beliefs regarding life and after life, thus you live in fear not knowing whats beyond this world, and death is the worst thing you can ever imagine.

Are you willing to die for Israel and to protect Jews? May you elaborate what motivates you to do so?
Feel free to ask me the an equivelant question if you want, I'm ready to answer.

You're life is a damn chaos - tragedic social backgrounds, got no values, no belief for guidance, and that explains your mental issues :)
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:@UAEkid, I keep on wondering how can those freaks survive between our nations that strongly rejects them??

They live in continuous fear, sealing themselves between walls, arming themsleves to the maximum to ensure their "security". Had they came with peace, they wouldn't be living in fear, but since they know very well that they're full of guilt, they need to be aggresive and hostile to remain alive, or else it'll be their end! But then offcourse comes the hypocrites and justify their violence for being self-defense, lol.

they made a joke out of them selves the last time they tested hezballah, they got their asz wiped and got out crying... what an army :lol: ...
uaekid

symmetric wrote:accusing freedom fighters for being "bloodthirsty cowards".

ROFLMAO! You consider yourself a freedom fighter? Typing " keel them djoos", "keel them djoos" on your keyboard? Do you wear nazi memorabilia when typing?

-- Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:57 am --

uaekid wrote:they made a joke out of them selves the last time they tested hezballah, they got their asz wiped and got out crying... what an army :lol: ...

The Gaza war made the Lebanon a victory. Hezbollah stayed quite, despite deperate calls from their bro's.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

symmetric wrote:@RC, let them not care for as much as they can, its good to have an ignorant enemy,

Not good, but very good to have non-educated crowd as an enemy. Israel looks very happy with that. It could be a war in the near future but not more than for 7 days. :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Flying Dutchman wrote:Israel is getting stronger by the day, despite decling international support. It has by far the strongest real economy and concerning innovation its unparalleled in the region. Not using Israeli technology means going back to living in caves. Its population can protest without being shot. Compare that to Syria were the death toll is far over 2000 now. I didn't notice any fear and the night life is the best of the ME and Europe I may add. They certainly know how to have a good time!

why do you think they got a decline in international support ?

strong economy :lol: Somalia would have a strong economy if they are using the US tax payers money as its budget :wink:
uaekid

FD is being his usual delusional self.

Israel lost the 2006 Lebanon war - it started the war with two explicit aims, to get back the 2 soldiers captured by Hezbollah and to neutralise Hezbollah's military capability. Hezbollah offered to swap the 2 soldiers for prisoners held by Israel - and made the offer as soon as it captured them.

Israel lost the war, because at the end of the campaign - after killing many Lebanese - they had neither released the 2 soldiers nor had they neutralised Hezbollah.

Later, Israel finally swapped prisoners for the soldiers - the war only went to show that Israel is not invincible and strengthened Hezbollah.

The attack on Gaza (it was in no way a war) was Israel playing bully boy and picking on a soft target - again only serving to actually strengthen opposition against Israel's crimes.

Fanbois imagining that Israel won a victory in either case is so delusional, it is funny. Certainly, Israel succeeded in killing many people - including women and children - and it is sick that this is celebrated or condoned/excused by fanbois.

Not only is Israel losing it, but the fanbois have lost it. Completely.

Notice how they can't bring themselves to acknowledge/comment on the Jewish terrorists in the Occupied West Bank. That silence speaks volumes.

But, FD talking about the Lebanon war gives us another opportunity to listen to the facts once again:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

uaekid wrote:strong economy :lol: Somalia would have a strong economy if they are using the US tax payers money as its budget :wink:

I have to look up the numbers, but I believe US aid to Israel is what? 1 - 1,5% of GDP (I am very sure Somalia receive much more international aid). Israel will do just fine without. Besides the majority of the money has to be spend in the US. Its more indirect aid to domestic US military industry. Downside for Israel is, it is more or less locked by the US.

Galloway admitted his aim is the total destruction of Israel, just another senseless bloodthirsty goon.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:
symmetric wrote:accusing freedom fighters for being "bloodthirsty cowards".

ROFLMAO! You consider yourself a freedom fighter? Typing " keel them djoos", "keel them djoos" on your keyboard? Do you wear nazi memorabilia when typing?

Careful not to fart, I don't care if its ok to do so in your culture, it still stinks.
Are you willing to give away your life to defend Israel/Jews..?? What motivates you to do so?? ;)
symmetric
BANNED

FD is acting like his Avatar now!

Galloway tells it as it is, but FD can't tackle the facts head on - so launches a smokescreen. Sad really. There was a time when FD was interested in tackling issues rather than just repeating propaganda and avoiding facts.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Flying Dutchman wrote:
uaekid wrote:strong economy :lol: Somalia would have a strong economy if they are using the US tax payers money as its budget :wink:

I have to look up the numbers, but I believe US aid to Israel is what? 1 - 1,5% of GDP (I am very sure Somalia receive much more international aid). Israel will do just fine without.

Prove it that Somalia gets more aid :D
Moreover, what about the thousands of thousdands in Israel protesting the bad economic situation?

-- Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:32 am --

Red Chief wrote:
symmetric wrote:@RC, let them not care for as much as they can, its good to have an ignorant enemy,

Not good, but very good to have non-educated crowd as an enemy. Israel looks very happy with that. It could be a war in the near future but not more than for 7 days. :wink:

I look forward to that war, and I hope it takes less than 5 days ;)
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:Moreover, what about the thousands of thousdands in Israel protesting the bad economic situation?

Spoiled kids/students, demanding to live in prime locations in Tel Aviv, instead of a shabby room and taking the bus.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:
symmetric wrote:Moreover, what about the thousands of thousdands in Israel protesting the bad economic situation?

Spoiled kids/students, demanding to live in prime locations in Tel Aviv, instead of a shabby room and taking the bus.

isn't this what they were promised before they migrated ?
uaekid

Flying Dutchman wrote:

LOL !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I won't even bother comment!! Perhaps you need another punch from Shafique :D
symmetric
BANNED

uaekid wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:

isn't this what they were promised before they migrated ?

I donot think there are many new immigrants among the protesters. Its more students who want to live upper middle class with a student wage.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

So its ok for immigrant non-native students to demand a better life on the occupied land, but the thousands of native Palestinean families aren't allowed to demand their right to go back to their homeland ..??

@UAEkid, hayeila el louth supports mujrimin el 7arb w they justify it with no shame, rather huge pride.
It's like saying "We'll terminate the Palestinean identity forever, until it no longer exist, and you all need to accept it as its our desire". You know this better than I do, I'm sure ;)
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:So its ok for immigrant non-native students to demand a better life on the occupied land, but the thousands of native Palestinean families aren't allowed to demand their right to go back to their homeland ..??

Those students are more native than anybody else. For the rest: quid pro quo!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:
symmetric wrote:So its ok for immigrant non-native students to demand a better life on the occupied land, but the thousands of native Palestinean families aren't allowed to demand their right to go back to their homeland ..??

Those students are more native than anybody else. For the rest: quid pro quo!

European Jew immigrants are native to Europe, not Palestine, nor the Middle East.
No one is more native to the land of Canaan than the Canaanites themselves, aka today the Palestineans.

Even for those ancient Hebraic tribes, they were never native to the land of Canaan, they invaded it, and took it over with brutality, as per God's wish.
symmetric
BANNED

Ah Sym! What's happened? You've gone from posting your holiday snaps to calling for the destruction of Israel ....again!

I bet you make your parents really proud calling for war! I, somehow, can't see you joining up. I always find that people calling for war are the last to show up on the front line.

You might get your dress dirty! :D
Bethsmum

Still farting in public, BM..? :D
There is a hole behind your dress, looks like a cannon hole ;)
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:Still farting in public, BM..? :D
There is a hole behind your dress, looks like a cannon hole ;)

You seem to have a fasination with breaking wind today Sym. You're a bit rough for BM. She likes her men a bit more manly than those constantly refering to toilet humour. Most European men leave that sort of thing behind when they enter senior school. Another lesson we Europeans could teach you it seems. :D Happy to help :D
Bethsmum

Keep farting granny :D
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Israeli Is Losing It Sep 15, 2011
symmetric wrote:Keep farting granny :D

Yes, I have a muslim grandson. Not something I'm particularly proud of :D I trust he will be better raised than you though and will be brought up not to spout hatred where ever he goes.

What an unattractive person you are Sym.
Bethsmum

Re: Israeli Is Losing It Sep 15, 2011
Thats the tragedy in your life, you can't bear living or co-exist with something that you hate thoroughly.
Until you fix your extreme ugly hateful and racist thoughts on other people, expect nothing from us/them, not a bit of sympathy. Live with it ;)

P.S: Are you going to teach your grandson to hold hateful racist thoughts towards African/Black, and Asian people too? :D
symmetric
BANNED

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk