Israeli Is Losing It

Topic locked
Re: israeli is losing it Sep 16, 2011
Why do you think anybody wants your sympathy?

Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Israeli Is Losing It Sep 16, 2011
symmetric wrote:And here we are back to the usual granny's gibberish :D
Having to share you a regular story of my family history is WAY much different than you posting your detailed life story :lol: Seriously we don't know you in real to give a damn, lol!

It took me some time to picture the real image of the extreme hateful racist person you are, which you just confirmed now - - Your attempt to attain our sympathy has failed again :lol:

So your boring story of your old Grandmother was regular and mine was a detailed life story was it? Somehow I knew you would find an excuse. :D You are just one walking excuse aren't you?

Why would I want sympathy from a nutter like you? You mean nothing, I wouldn't put you out if you were on fire.

-- Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:40 pm --

Flying Dutchman wrote:Why do you think anybody wants your sympathy?

He thinks he's special FD. Well he is in one way, special needs.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

A liar as usual.

Bethsmum wrote:Who said my daughter converted to Islam?

Bethsmum wrote: My fears came true, she converted to Islam.

dubai-politics-talk/gift-human-rights-activists-chocoholic-t43369-120.html?hilit=terrorists
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:A liar as usual.

Bethsmum wrote:Who said my daughter converted to Islam?

Bethsmum wrote: My fears came true, she converted to Islam.

dubai-politics-talk/gift-human-rights-activists-chocoholic-t43369-120.html?hilit=terrorists

:lol: :lol: - - Man, she's just PATHETIC !!
WHERE ARE YOUR ALZHEIMER PILLS?? :D

Thats what a racist hateful b!tch gets for showing pride to her dirty deeds 8)
If I had the chance, I'd tie you with ropes, and invite all Aborigine to come and spit on your filthy face, one by one, and I don't care how long would that cue be :D
symmetric
BANNED

Re: israeli is losing it Sep 16, 2011
Thank you munchkin for reminding me of that nightmare id managed to push to the back of my mind. I console myself that she only converted due to her brain damage. She would never have given that Paki a second glance, had she been normal.
Bethsmum

Re: Israeli Is Losing It Sep 17, 2011
I say, what is that awful noise ?........... oh the very fimliar sound of the lying windbag packpeddling.

desertdudeshj

Re: israeli is losing it Sep 17, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:Thank you munchkin for reminding me of that nightmare id managed to push to the back of my mind. I console myself that she only converted due to her brain damage. She would never have given that Paki a second glance, had she been normal.

Humilated to the core by your own dirty deeds :D - -

Lying about your daughter? Hating your own son in law?
Perhaps both your daughter, son-in-law, and even grandson should all spit on your face as well :lol:
symmetric
BANNED

Re: israeli is losing it Sep 25, 2011
Back on topic.

FD -

Israel definitely has problems ahead. Apart from the recent bid for a Palestinian state which has made the world focus on their plight and treatment, Israel has over the last 6 months lost the support of two countries that it has historically relied on in the region -

1. Turkey - due to its raid and refusal to apologize and compensate the families of the 9 Turkish citizens killed (murdered). Has resulted in a no fly zone, termination of defence cooperation and a severe downgrading of diplomatic ties.

2. Egypt - as result of the downfall of Mubarak who supported the Gaza blockage, something that has been unilaterally lifted by Egypt recently.

These shifts are no small matter and probably more concerning to Israel than the Palestinian bid at the UN.
Either way I think Israel will either need to reassess its strategy and position (unlikely) or will become more isolated in the region and the world.

If you add the effect of the Palestine UN bid to the equation I don't think its look too good for Israel. In the past Israel has rarely been portrayed in a negative light in the media, particularly in the US. If Palestine succeeds in its bid to become a state (even a special observer state which only requires 2/3 majority in the assembly and outside a US veto) it will undoubtedly take Israel to the ICC. That will certainly create a vast amount of negative press for Israel as its likely that the ICC will find the construction of settlements contrary to international law. Add to this the likelihood that military commanders and specific military operations involving civilian deaths being looked at in the ICC and I think we are looking at potential war crimes and either way a PR disaster for Israel. Public opinion in Europe at the moment is in favour of a Palestine state but not by a majority that makes it difficult for politicians to sidestep the issue or support it loosely (as they are doing now). If this opinion was to resonate much more loudly on the back of ICC findings, which would get a lot of press, its hard to argue that it will be so easily be ignored.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Israeli Is Losing It Sep 25, 2011
To sum it all up on behalf of all Middle East's natives, its the undeniable fact, which no one can change.

Our nations, curse the day when Western powers decided to tear up Palestine and created an alien Jewish state that accomodates Jews of European backgrounds. A vote was conducted to enforce injustice which resulted in dramatic wars, loss of millions of people (mainly Palestineans), and a non-stop conflict which from the start only caused endless sorrow and pain to a complete nation, the Palestineans.

You think the West never had a thought of the consequences of their hostile injustice??
They already knew the results, but rather they enforced it, and its impossible to change that image from the minds of our nations. Our new generations only keep on insisting more to get rid of that enemy, to revive the lands of their grandparents a lot who still carry the keys to their homes.

A normal person can never justify this hostility and crimes against our people, and no one can enforce injustice as long as there is a just God up in heavens watching from beyond what those cursed demons are doing.
The hatred we hold towards war criminals who stole life from the Palestineans is by default, justified.
Had those European Jews never stepped in to steal the land of Palestineans with extreme hostility, the world would've saved itself a lot (60 years) of bloody wars.

Let it be another 60 years of injustice, let it be 100 more years, yet the day of justice is surely to come.

We are witnissing dramatic changes in the region, and it only proves to us that, soon everything will be re-arranged again, and get back to normal. The enforced alien Jewish state can NEVER survive among the angry natives, who will end up having to expell those intruders, until there is no Israel.

Defenders of injustice may wish all they want, nothing can stop the will of God, Justice.
symmetric
BANNED

Re: israeli is losing it Sep 25, 2011
That was a rousing speech sweetie! You almost made me want to join the IDF :drunken:
Bethsmum

You still alive?? When is your time due? :D
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:You still alive?? When is your time due? :D

I was just thinking the same! Great minds think alike :D
I think you may be going before me, based on your required medical procedures recently. Did the Doctors find anything interesting whilst peering up your jacksy at your colon and down your throat at your stomach?
I'll hope for the best :D

It's not HIV Aids is it? :cry:
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk