Israel: 'Speech Of Truth'

Topic locked
Re: Israel: 'Speech of Truth' Sep 26, 2011
herve wrote:al shafique.
You are a supporter of hamas, a terrorist organization, .

Israel is a terrorist state occupying Palestine for 60 years. I don't see you object on this kind of terrorism.

The perfect western approach of double standards 8)

symmetric
BANNED

Re: Israel: 'Speech Of Truth' Sep 26, 2011
Man, Herve really has a major crush on you Shaf !

And yes you support Israel and the IDF one of IF not the biggest terrorist organisation and war criminal, but ofcourse will just hear more fanatical and fantastical drivel from you.

Your strawmen, loon fantasies, trying to dig up dirt and the funniest of all passing judgement on Islamic matters on shaf, spending hours studying posting patterns just makes even more desperate and pathetic than you really are.

Boy your awfully thin skinned for a supposed military man, oh but there is a reason why even google suggest french military defeats than victories ! LOOOOOOL !!!
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Israel: 'Speech Of Truth' Sep 26, 2011
LOL

Hervey baby - I'm still struggling to see how your fantasy about a Palestinian political party fits in with your theory that I don't support UK troops.

Did they not teach you geography in the French intelligence service? Or perhaps do you think anyone opposing the Israeli Military Occupation is opposing the British Armed Forces?? The last time I looked, it wasn't our boys who were occupying Palestinian land. WTF herve - you seem to have lost it big time this time.

(And I'm still waiting to see your quote about me supporting Hamas. We have your quotes denying Israeli terror groups are terrorists - even though the Occupying forces called them a terror centre.)

Facts herve, not fantasies. :roll:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Israel: 'Speech Of Truth' Sep 27, 2011
shafique wrote:LOL - you're dreaming (again) herve and have been caught out in one lie already. Do you want to go for another lie?

If so, please quote me saying what you accuse me of, and show how that equals not supporting our troops. I absolutely did support the winner of the 2006 Israel/Lebanon war - but that wasn't Hamas, and did not involve British troops. I've never voted for any Palestinian political party, but do oppose the Israeli Military occupation - again, these don't involve British troops.

Give us facts, not fiction - herve.

Cheers,
Shafique

Why! Shafique! Stop telling porkie pies! You do not support our troops, you make that quite clear from the things you avoid saying. You litttle liar, you. Shame on you!
All you harp on about is your dad being in the territorials (pan basher?) and the Muslim soldiers involved in WW2
What about the Iraq/Afghan campaign? Do you support our heros in that campagn? Would you contribute to the 'Help For Heroes' charity?
Bethsmum

desertdudeshj

BM - stop it with your fantasies.

Of course I'd contribute to 'Help for Heroes' charity. I make a clear distinction between our troops who have to fight and the politicians who send them there.

Your fantasies are getting weirder by the day BM. You seem to be confusing my opposition to the Israeli Military Occupation force with our troops.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Israel: 'Speech Of Truth' Sep 28, 2011
And you were hoping what from windbag Shaf ? Something logical or something that made sense ? But now herve has competetion for your affections !

Windbag loves cross dressing french man, Windbag also loves you, while cross dressing french man also loves you. Both of them love John aswell because they see you in him because if they can't have you the'll settle for the next best thing ! Boy what a complicated love triangle, or would this be a square ! LOL

Join us tommorow for the next episode of Deseperate Windbags !
desertdudeshj

Re: Israel: 'Speech of Truth' Sep 28, 2011
It hurts to be the 2nd choice :)
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

Form a queue boys! Behind Herve.

I can telll you"re all used to sloppy seconds :D
Bethsmum

And who said you didn't have class.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Israel: 'Speech Of Truth' Sep 28, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:What about the Iraq/Afghan campaign? Do you support our heros in that campagn? Would you contribute to the 'Help For Heroes' charity?

Heros? LOL
Ones that were forced to leave home to kill civilians, because their own western nation's demands (protests against war) were simply ignored as per the western democracy 8)

You seem to have a lot of fantasies :D
symmetric
BANNED

DearJohn wrote:And who said you didn't have class.

Everything's left at the door when you enter DF sunshine! I thought you would have got that after so many years posting on this forum.

I wouldn't call it particularly classy to mock the afflicted either!
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:Everything's left at the door when you enter DF sunshine!

Apparently as you are offering up sloppy seconds. No thank you BTW.

Bethsmum wrote:I wouldn't call it particularly classy to mock the afflicted either!

Did I mock you? I think I just responded to your insults. Whats your affliction anyway? Apart from the obvious lack of common sense. FYI losing your temper and offending people can not be considered an affliction.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

DearJohn wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:Everything's left at the door when you enter DF sunshine!

Apparently as you are offering up sloppy seconds. No thank you BTW.

Bethsmum wrote:I wouldn't call it particularly classy to mock the afflicted either!

Did I mock you? I think I just responded to your insults. Whats your affliction anyway? Apart from the obvious lack of common sense. FYI losing your temper and offending people can not be considered an affliction.

I don't remember offering you anything. What I said was that you were used to sloppy seconds when you said you didn't like being second best.
I was refering to your alter ego insulting my daughter.

Cheers
BM
Bethsmum

Ah right, so you were offering it up to Herve but just insinuating that we would like sloppy seconds. Gotcha.

Where is Herve BTW? Its quite disappointing that he has not followed up his Al Shafique aka DearJohn investigation at all. What about you Clouseau - any progress?
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

DearJohn wrote:Ah right, so you were offering it up to Herve but just insinuating that we would like sloppy seconds. Gotcha.

Where is Herve BTW? Its quite disappointing that he has not followed up his Al Shafique aka DearJohn investigation at all. What about you Clouseau - any progress?

I was insinuating that you only ever get sloppy seconds.

Are you missing Herve? I can see the attraction :D
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
DearJohn wrote:Ah right, so you were offering it up to Herve but just insinuating that we would like sloppy seconds. Gotcha.

I was insinuating that you only ever get sloppy seconds.

Are you missing Herve? I can see the attraction :D

Yes I am. The pure comedy value he provides is irreplaceable. So Clouseau, don't ignore the question, any progress on the investigation?
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

Tut Tut John/Shafique. That is classed as baiting on this forum, or as the munchkin calls it 'fishing'.

You'll have Sister Kanelli on your case at this rate :D
Bethsmum

Oh is it. I thought you told me that the rulebook goes out of the window at DF. I mean you have been derailing threads the whole day - this is the only way I can participate on the forum now.

Anyway give us an update on this "Al Shafique aka DearJohn" investigation that yours truly (Kato) and you have been carrying out.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

DearJohn wrote:Oh is it. I thought you told me that the rulebook goes out of the window at DF. I mean you have been derailing threads the whole day - this is the only way I can participate on the forum now.

Anyway give us an update on this "Al Shafique aka DearJohn" investigation that yours truly (Kato) and you have been carrying out.

John, your comprehension skills or lack of them are showing, or are you just trying to put words in my mouth?
What I told you was that class goes out of the window when you enter DF. I don't have a rule book. That's for the hypocrits.

As for participating, I believe you came onto this forum with all guns blazing at BM. I do believe you were the first to try to derail a thread I had started. Surely your memories not that bad or are you getting confused again?
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:John, your comprehension skills or lack of them are showing, or are you just trying to put words in my mouth?
What I told you was that class goes out of the window when you enter DF. I don't have a rule book. That's for the hypocrits

As for participating, I believe you came onto this forum with all guns blazing at BM. I do believe you were the first to try to derail a thread I had started. Surely your memories not that bad or are you getting confused again?

I guess you don't have a rule book after what you said about Shaf's daughter - pretty low by any measure.

I came into this forum and you and Kato accused me of being someone else which I didn't really care about until you started writing on any thread I was participating in. Anyway Frenchie seems to have disappeared and you are off to the UK so hopefully order will be established once again.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Israel: 'Speech of Truth' Sep 29, 2011
LOL Good effort Shafique! One minute youre claiming that John knows all about me Herve and FD after 40 pozts and now youre making out you dont know I live in the UK! You are now insulting the intelligence of all DFers
Bethsmum

Re: Israel: 'Speech Of Truth' Sep 29, 2011
There's no fooling you is there grandma? :roll:

You are such a fool. :D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk