Glen Beck: Slaughtered Kids: Like Hitler Youth!!

Topic locked
Re: Glen Beck: Slaughtered Kids: Like Hitler Youth!! Jul 27, 2011
I think its just a big case of not liking their own medicine.

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Well, eh is running scared ever since he offered to let me know which political view of the Norwegian Terrorist he disagrees with. eh, demonstrably the most religious extremist poster here shares pretty much the same view this terrorist, and now we have tangible evidence of this.

I guess his silence in this thread is also a similar indication - and indeed, not liking their own medicine!!

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Well, eh is running scared ever since he offered to let me know which political view of the Norwegian Terrorist he disagrees with. eh, demonstrably the most religious extremist poster here shares pretty much the same view this terrorist, and now we have tangible evidence of this.

I guess his silence in this thread is also a similar indication - and indeed, not liking their own medicine!!

Cheers,
Shafique

What exactly is your fasination with EH? I think I know what it is, you need him to respond so you can keep trolling! Without his replies you haven't got anything to go on LOOOOL!
Well at least you have BM's little munchkin to keep you company :D What's it like? Your only friend is DesertDogBreath!

Don't worry munchkin Aunty BM is only messing with you, here's a big hug from me :D Keep up the good work!
Bethsmum

Comparing it to the Hitler Youth is definitely a 'Beckism' which is also a euphemism for the mouth acting as a back up valve for the a$$hole. Something windbag also suffers from releasing hot air and other crud from both ends.
desertdudeshj

Re: Glen Beck: Slaughtered Kids: Like Hitler Youth!! Jul 28, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:Comparing it to the Hitler Youth is definitely a 'Beckism' which is also a euphemism for the mouth acting as a back up valve for the a$$hole. Something windbag also suffers from releasing hot air and other crud from both ends.

Awww thanks munchkin! You say the nicest things :D My attention was grabbed by your reference to Beckism.
I suffer from that! Or is it Beckhamism? :drunken:
Bethsmum

Beck is a total idiot. There are thousands of political youth groups and can be found in every country, including Israel, and oh yes, the US. One can only imagine what the foundation and direction the youth groups of his beloved Israel takes.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora - totally agree with your assessment of Becks.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Bora Bora wrote:One can only imagine what the foundation and direction the youth groups of his beloved Israel takes.

You think youth groups in Israel organize youth camps that are more like the Hitlerjugend?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:One can only imagine what the foundation and direction the youth groups of his beloved Israel takes.

You think youth groups in Israel organize youth camps that are more like the Hitlerjugend?

I'm sure they have a different agenda FD. :)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:

I'm sure they have a different agenda FD. :)

And what would that be?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Do you believe that every country that has a political youth group has the same universal agenda? As I said, I could only imagine and the imagination can be very creative. :D It doesn't necessarily mean it's a reality. :D

Interestingly I note that you stayed silent on Beck's tasteless statement, but you comment when I imagine something - pertaining to Israel. Sometimes one's silence can speak volumes FD.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:Interestingly I note that you stayed silent on Beck's tasteless statement, but you comment when I imagine something - pertaining to Israel. Sometimes one's silence can speak volumes FD.

I did comment on it . A comment posted on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:49 am in this thread. You must be mixing up the Hezbollah Hitlerjugend, for which the OP has great sympathies and defends their right to nazi salute. OP Shafique identifies deeply with the nazi saluting goose stepping scum.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Glen Beck: Slaughtered Kids: like Hitler Youth!! Jul 28, 2011
I don't know what the camp in Norway is about (I'd like to know better) but there is such a political summer camp in Russia as well and it smells rotten. It is not Hitler Jugend but a huge brainwashing machine at least.

I don't think that politics is for teenagers, who has no life experience except sexual one.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:I don't know what the camp in Norway is about (I'd like to know better) but there is such a political summer camp in Russia as well and it smells rotten. It is not Hitler Jugend but a huge brainwashing machine at least.

I don't think that politics is for teenagers, who has no life experience except sexual one.

The difference is you can speak from experience teddybear (in more ways than one? :lol: )

What exactly does Beck know about the political camp in Norway to make such a statement???

-- Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:52 pm --

Flying Dutchman wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Interestingly I note that you stayed silent on Beck's tasteless statement, but you comment when I imagine something - pertaining to Israel. Sometimes one's silence can speak volumes FD.

I did comment on it . A comment posted on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:49 am in this thread. You must be mixing up the Hezbollah Hitlerjugend, for which the OP has great sympathies and defends their right to nazi salute. OP Shafique identifies deeply with the nazi saluting goose stepping scum.

My apologies, yes you did. I guess it got lost in between all the rubbish you are tossing at Shaf. :D
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
Red Chief wrote:I don't know what the camp in Norway is about (I'd like to know better) but there is such a political summer camp in Russia as well and it smells rotten. It is not Hitler Jugend but a huge brainwashing machine at least.

The difference is you can speak from experience teddybear (in more ways than one? :lol: )

What exactly does Beck know about the political camp in Norway to make such a statement???

What do you know to reject his statement? Growing up in the Soviet Union all political youth organization in general and their summer camps in particular smell rotten for me.

I know that our resident statistician likes to label everything he does not like but regardless of how you call such a camp the main goal all of them is brainwashing.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

What do you know to reject his statement? Growing up in the Soviet Union all political youth organization in general and their summer camps in particular smell rotten for me.

I know that our resident statistician likes to label everything he does not like but regardless of how you call such a camp the main goal all of them is brainwashing.

That statement was made off the cuff teddybear. He made that claim against the camp in Norway without substantiating that he knew the camps agenda.

In the US the majority of political camps are attended by people with different political views and it gives them an opportunity to debate and see how other parties think, unless it is a camp geared for those who think towards one political idealogy - Republican, Democratic, Conservative and I guess we will be adding "Tea Party" in the future, which would be lessons in brainwashing. Do they have camps in Russia that accommodate a mix of political views, or are they just one-view camps?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote: unless it is a camp geared for those who think towards one political idealogy - Republican, Democratic, Conservative and I guess we will be adding "Tea Party" in the future, which would be lessons in brainwashing. Do they have camps in Russia that accommodate a mix of political views, or are they just one-view camps?

It's organized by government party at government money in Russia but the treat is not about Russia. It would be interesting to know about the Norway's one. So far I can hear nothing important but only labels. Anyway it does not look like Muslim camp. :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk