British Right Wing Support Of Brievik!

Topic locked
British Right Wing support of Brievik! Sep 05, 2012
Whilst some anti-Muslim right wing posters have tried to distance themselves from Brievik's actions despite agreeing with his political views and sharing his hatred of Muslims and immigrants, there are some who don't hide their views of Brievik. They include EDL members and an organisation that 'claims to bring together Christian resistance movements' :shock:

British far-right extremists voice support for Anders Breivik
by Mark Townsend

A number of rightwing British activists have publicly praised mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik – one describing him as a “role model” – since the Norwegian extremist was sentenced.

Members of the English Defence League (EDL) and the National Front have voiced support for the 33-year-old, who was declared sane and convicted by an Oslo court nine days ago after killing 77 people in two attacks last year.
Kickboxer Darren Clifft from Walsall tried to garner support for a petition to free Breivik last week. The 23-year-old National Front supporter, who posts as “Daz MarxistHunter”, left a message on Facebook stating: “[Breivik] is truly inspirational. He sacrificed his life so Europe might be free again from the clutches of Islam and cultural Marxism, multiculturalism and political correctness. I see him as my role model, what every European man needs to be in order for Europe to survive.”

Another Breivik admirer, Nick Greger – who, along with EDL founder member Paul Ray, runs Order 777, which claims to bring together Christian resistance movements – wrote on Facebook that the Norwegian deserved a medal “for the groundbreaking performance to blow up his Marxist traitor government building”.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/sep/0 ... sfeed=true

No hype required.

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: British Right Wing support of Brievik! Sep 05, 2012
More spin from the Antisemites trying to offset the actions of their hateful cohorts (ie., most Antisemitism in Germany is not carried out by native Germans).

Needless to say, the rag by Mark Townsend is completely factually wrong. Claiming an article is not hyped is nothing more than circular reasoning. Intelligent individuals let an article speak for itself rather than making claims they could never support, as the nutter who started this thread has done.

Adrian Morgan wrote:I am sorry – but Nick Greger and Paul Ray have nothing to do with the EDL. Paul Ray was expelled in 2009, less than 6 months after the group was formed. Apparently, the reasons involved Ray’s support for Johnny Adair, and it was through Johnny Adair (the vicious UVF guy driven out of N. Ireland) that Ray met Greger, a former neo-Nazi who nowthinks that because he fucks a black woman that makes him “not a racist” (slave plantation owners take note).

For details of Paul Ray and Nick Greger, I suggest you use the search engine on Richard Bartholomew’s site “Barthsnotes”.

I do not have time for the EDL, but if you are going to cite them Gene, at least use ACCURATE and up-to-date sources please.

and

Dcook wrote:I am interested in why the Guardian’s headline and sub-head aren’t borne out by the contents of their article. The headline and sub-head says:-

British far-right extremists voice support for Anders BreivikNational Front and English Defence League members praise Norwegian mass murderer as ‘inspirational’ and a ‘role model‘

The only text in the article that includes the word “inspirational” is this one. It is also the only paragraph that contains the phrase “role model”:-

Kickboxer Darren Clifft from Walsall tried to garner support for a petition to free Breivik last week. The 23-year-old National Front supporter, who posts as “Daz MarxistHunter”, left a message on Facebook stating: “[Breivik] is truly inspirational. He sacrificed his life so Europe might be free again from the clutches of Islam and cultural Marxism, multiculturalism and political correctness. I see him as my role model, what every European man needs to be in order for Europe to survive.”

So, that is an NF member who has said that Breivik is a “role model” and “inspirational” and not an EDL member.
Hence, the sub-head by the Guardian is actually a lie as evidenced by their own article. Also, why has the EDL been selected as the group who supposedly “loves Breivik” when its clear from the Guardian article that its the NF supporter who expresses the admiration and not any EDL member.

I do NOT support the EDL scum but I am wondering how the article and conclusion got twisted to blame them for something they haven’t, apparently, done or ascribe views to them that they don’t hold, according to the article contents.

“EDL scum, racists, bastards, evil etc” has an opportunity for airing in the correct context of their actions and statements but I don’t quite find that context in the Guardian article or this thread.

http://hurryupharry.org/2012/09/02/edle ... /#comments

No EDL member has supported or "praised" Breivik, Guardian trash disseminated by the forum's usual pond life notwithstanding.

Nothing more to see than lies and fabrications; wait for the next EDL article and the accompanying claim of "no hype" or "facts vs hype".

It's almost as if these gutter trolls want people to read their conclusions rather than the rag pieces they post.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: British Right Wing Support Of Brievik! Sep 05, 2012
More facts:

http://edlreview.blogspot.co.uk/search/ ... %20Reviews

So much for 'No EDL member has supported or 'praised' Brievik! :roll:

But then again, ray/eh prefers to believe bloggers rather than a national, quality paper like the Guardian. And in any case, the blogger is only trying to distance the EDL from these right-wing supporters of Brievik. Interesting that.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

So much for addressing the inaccuracies of your first rag.

*Yawn* I'm not plugged into the happenings of the EDL. Why do I get the feeling others who are will tarnish the second article as badly as the first?

Btw, here are the EDL's opponents:

dubai-politics-talk/complete-breakdown-democracy-t52272.html

rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

See my edit above:

But then again, ray/eh prefers to believe bloggers rather than a national, quality paper like the Guardian. And in any case, the blogger is only trying to distance the EDL from these right-wing supporters of Brievik. Interesting that.

(And let's note that D Cook 'does not support the EDL scum' he says!)

The main point is that +there is+ right wing support of Brievik in the UK. Paul Ray is one of these supporters.

As for your spin on the EDL demonstration and the counter demo, I refer you to this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/09 ... 48980.html

Ordinary Londoners outnumbered the racist EDL. People can compare your spin (from a pro-EDL blogger after all) with the truth.

Try staying on topic - about British Right Wing supporters of Brievik - including Paul Ray and his 'Christian' group!

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: British Right Wing support of Brievik! Sep 06, 2012
shafique wrote:But then again, ray/eh prefers to believe bloggers rather than a national, quality paper like the Guardian.

The Guardian is quality paper? How about addressing the claims of the commentators (not "bloggers") I quoted?

Which current EDL member in that Guardian rag praised/supported Breivik? One supposed supporter hasn't been a member for over three years, it turns out, after he was ejected from the group.

So much for quality. Then again, you'd rather believe anything conforming to your views than doing some basic fact checking.

And in any case, the blogger is only trying to distance the EDL from these right-wing supporters of Brievik.

Yeah, it's interesting "journalist" Mark Townsend can't do much research or simply doesn't care too much for spewing propaganda. Which do you suppose it could be: Lazy journalist or propagandist?

The main point is that +there is+ right wing support of Brievik in the UK. Paul Ray is one of these supporters.

I see, so you'll start a thread everytime a Muslim in Britain voices support for terrorists, right?

No, I didn't think so.

Btw, how many Breivik threads have you started? Milk it while it's good.

As for your spin on the EDL demonstration and the counter demo, I refer you to this:

Three videos I presented in my thread vs someone's revisionist attempt at what happened. You're typical pond life.

Ordinary Londoners outnumbered the racist EDL.

Ordinary Londoners support restrictions on Mosques. The counter-protesters looked like wingnut Leftists and Muslim extremists.

People can compare your spin (from a pro-EDL blogger after all) with the truth.

More of your circular argument idiocy.

Try comparing photos from mainstream media sites and three separate videos to "Paul Vale's" account of what happened.

I also notice the author is bragging the EDL was stopped from legally demonstrating. Only fascists, like yourself, champion taking away the rights of others.

At this point, I wonder, what's the difference between you and a Nazi brownshirt?

Paul Vale wrote:After members of the UAF and local residents held a sit down protest on the EDL’s planned route (organised via the hash tag #wearewalthamforest) around 200-300 members of the far-right group were diverted down a side road under a barrage of bottles, firecrackers and flower pots.

You have the authoritarianism and Antisemitism in common.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: British Right Wing Support Of Brievik! Sep 06, 2012
rayznack wrote:The Guardian is quality paper

Yep.

Interesting to see that you had to scour the web to find one comment on a blog site - and even then, that commentator was not a supporter of 'EDL scum' as he put it. (And you're right, it was a comment on a blog site - not a a blogger after all)

The OP lists right wing Brits who support Brievik - you have disputed any of the examples, but only seem to be focussing on your EDL friends. Interesting that. Nothing in what was quoted is inaccurate - read what was quoted again. EDL members have indeed expressed support for Brievik - as well as other right wing extremists.

The second link gives even more direct quotes from EDL members who support Brievik. And yet you still support the racist thugs of the EDL.

Well, given you are the only poster here who has refused to condemn (right wing) Christian Terrorists who blow up doctors - we shouldn't be surprised that you want to support the EDL and other right wing extremists.

In any case, here is a story about some EDL thugs being convicted:
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/n ... -1-4893231

And here's another example of ordinary people (this time in Scotland) humiliating the far-right SDL:
http://www.loonwatch.com/2012/09/scotti ... in-dundee/

and here are the 'Nazis' they are opposing:

More photos here:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 060&type=3

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: British Right Wing support of Brievik! Sep 06, 2012
shafique wrote: you have disputed any of the examples, but only seem to be focussing on your EDL friends. Interesting that. Nothing in what was quoted is inaccurate - read what was quoted again. EDL members have indeed expressed support for Brievik

The EDL members listed supposedly supporting Breivik were not EDL members. That would be an example of what was inaccurate with the article. What did I tell you about taking reading lessons?

The article does not mention EDL members who "praised" Breivik. Another lie. But it's funny, lies are being exposed left and right and your only response is to lie some more; that's another trait you have in common with the Nazis.

shafique wrote:The second link gives even more direct quotes from EDL members who support Brievik.

Members? Is Roberta Moore more than one person or are you showing off your mathematical illiteracy?

Either that, or your typical slimy tactics of lying wherever possible.

and here are the 'Nazis' they are opposing:

The only Nazis I saw were the brown shirts throwing bottles and bricks at people during a free speech rally.

What a Nazi looks like
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: British Right Wing Support Of Brievik! Sep 06, 2012
Your support for your right wing brothers is admirable. Your spin is weak though.

For someone who says "I'm not plugged into the happenings of the EDL." you seem to have some ill-informed opinions about the EDL. Here's something that can enlighten you:

;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk