Brievik: Islamophobe Terrorist Is Sane

Topic locked
Brievik: Islamophobe Terrorist is sane Aug 26, 2012
So, the terrorist Brievik has been found sane and sentenced to 21 years. The chilling point about the Islamphobe is that he didn't regret his massacre - on the contrary he only regretted not killing more people.

As the article below points out, the excuses by the Islamphobic bloggers about Brievik being a 'madman' etc have now crumbled. The Islamphobic views of Brievik were front and centre in his calculated massacre, and his admiration for Robert Spencer is picked out in the article - apparently Brievik thought he deserved a Nobel Prize :roll:

Terrorist Anders Behring Breivik’s Trial Ends But Not The Neo-Crusader “Counter-Jihad” Story
by Garibaldi

“I wish to apologize to all militant nationalists that I wasn’t able to execute more”– Anders Behring Breivik

Terrorist and neo-Crusader “Counter-Jihadist” Anders Behring Breivik has been sentenced to 21 years in jail, after which there is the possibility that he can go free, depending on whether or not he is deemed a threat to society. We are told and reassured that he will most likely not see the light of day.

Reactions to his sentencing from the family of his victims has been mostly positive, many are relieved while others would rather have the surety of him being locked away in a psychiatric ward for the criminally insane without the possibility that he would enter free society. What they agree upon is that he should be locked away “forever.”

Importantly Breivik was deemed “sane” meaning he was fully aware of the ramifications of what he was doing. The pathetic defenses of the hate brigades that he was a lone “insane” man uninfluenced by their writings and exhortations have crumbled.

Indeed, Breivik was inspired by the entirety of the anti-Muslim Islamophobic industry, the self-styled “neo-Crusaders” and “Counter-Jihadists.” It isn’t for just any reason that Breivik thought no less than Robert Spencer was deserving of the “Noble Peace Prize.” While there was some analysis about the part that Fjordman, Spencer, Geller and others in the anti-Muslim Movement played in forming Breivik’s ideology, there wasn’t nearly enough. Unfortunately throughout this trial a major question remained unanswered: Did Pamela Geller have foreknowledge of Breivik’s attacks?

Is this the end of us hearing about Breivik? I doubt it. As much as we will remember the horror of his actions, Breivik will also be remembered for his radical ideas and anti-Muslim conspiracy theories, put down in his manifesto and freely available and accessible online. He has already reached cult status amongst followers from the Far-right and nationalist groups. His admirers are not limited to Europe but are also present in the USA. Breivik’s terrorist attacks and his manifesto are likely to inspire more copy-cats amongst his followers, and already has inspired at least one Breivik sympathizer in the Czech Republic. How long will it be until we see a successful terrorist attack by a so-called Breivik-inspired “Knights Templar Crusader?”

Breivik’s final words were an apology to the “Counter-Jihadists,” his only regret he told them was that he hadn’t killed more.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2012/08/terror ... had-story/

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Brievik: Islamophobe Terrorist is sane Aug 26, 2012
The majority of Breivik's references to Spencer in 'his' manifesto came from the portions he copy/pasted from someone else.

But what I find interesting is where Breivik's writings are analyzed to see who he was influenced by that is completely absent in the writings of Islamic extremists and terrorists.

Why not count the number of Koran verses and sayings of prophet Muhammad in OBL's writings? I can't help but notice the differential treatment of Breivik from Islamic terrorists. We know Muhamed Merah was influenced by al-Jazeera. Why isn't our resident Judeophobe starting threads on the radicalization of Muhamed Merah, the 7/7 bombers, Spanish and Indian train bombers, and 9/11 Jihad terrorists?

Btw, how many threads on Breivik have you started? Is this the 20th? Must be starting to get stale. The number of Breivik and absence of Muhammad Atta threads speaks volumes, wouldn't you say?
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Brievik: Islamophobe Terrorist Is Sane Aug 27, 2012
The article makes mention of Brievik wanting Spencer to get the Nobel prize. I guess it is easier to ignore this than to address this point. And I'm not surprised to read the 'whataboutery' argument either - whenever Islamphobes are exposed, the anti-Muslim poster here always brings up his 'blogger-only' view about Islam in desperation. :roll:

How sad.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk