Bigot Blames Drug Trade On Judaism!

Topic locked
Bigot blames drug trade on Judaism! Jun 29, 2012
shafique wrote:Zionists segregationist policies and Jews marching in favour of apartheid in Jewish schools similarly are facts. Karmi points out that this segregationism does stem from a view that they are chosen people (not all Jews/Israelis are segregationist though).

shafique wrote:He rightly says that one of the earliest sources of segregationism in the area (note that the article is about Palestine) is from the Jewish doctrine that divides humanity.

Looks like bigots in the region are exchanging talking points. Note how our forum Nazi's anti-Jewish rhetoric is the same as the thug in Iran.

Wow!

Iran: Jewish law book to blame for drugs trade

Tehran: The teachings of the Jewish book of law, the Talmud, are a driving force behind the international drugs trade, Iran’s First Vice President Mohammad Reza Rahimi said in comments reported on Wednesday.

[...]

“The spread of narcotics in the world emanates from the teachings of the Talmud... whose objective is the destruction of the world,” Rahimi said in comments published by the official website of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and state media.

[...]

“If one seeks what lies behind all forms of corruption, there is the repugnant face of Zionists. This is the same case for the narcotics trade ... whose primary operator is the Zionist regime,” he said.

“The Zionists spread destruction not only by drugs, but also by [attacking] cultures.”

http://gulfnews.com/news/region/iran/ir ... -1.1041188

rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Bigot Blames Drug Trade On Judaism! Jun 30, 2012
rayznack wrote:Looks like bigots in the region are exchanging talking points. Note how our forum Nazi's anti-Jewish rhetoric is the same as the thug in Iran.

Later I am gonna come back how zionist ruled regimes support drug trafficing through governments and military... but first I found a piece of information, shows that after all we muslims are not alone in this bigotry..

3. Israel and many Jews are racists and are hateful of people of other races, which they consider little more than "goyim" (cattle). Israel Shamir, an Israeli citizen who fought in the Yom Kippur War of 1973 against the Arabs, sadly admits that Israel is infected with the "evil idea of Jewish supremacy." Shamir, a decent man fed up with so many bigots in his own country, calls Israel, "a Ku Klux Klan state run by madmen." (Speech, Emory University, 2001. Also, essay, Kid Sister, by Shamir).

http://texemarrs.com/062003/cauldron_of_abaddon.htm

Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Bigot Blames Drug Trade On Judaism! Jul 01, 2012
shafique wrote:He rightly says that one of the earliest sources of segregationism in the area (note that the article is about Palestine) is from the Jewish doctrine that divides humanity.

What does it say when the forum bigot is making the same claim of Jews as a high ranking Antisemitic plitician in Iran?
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Berrin wrote:but first I found a piece of information, shows that after all we muslims are not alone in this bigotry..

I guess you were being ironic.. but I certainly do NOT align myself with the views in the link you provided -

Now I perhaps understand why in America there are over 1000 anti-semitic attacks a year. A fair few of these attackers must share this extremist view of Jews. No wonder eh/ray is reduced to selective quotes and failed attempts at smears! ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Bigot blames drug trade on Judaism! Jul 01, 2012
I can't help but detect the desperation of an Antisemite in a thread about a high ranking Iranian politician's Antisemitic remarks:

Iran’s First Vice President Mohammad Reza Rahimi wrote:The teachings of the Jewish book of law, the Talmud, are a driving force behind the international drugs trade, Iran’s First Vice President Mohammad Reza Rahimi said in comments reported on Wednesday.

What's the difference between the above two remarks? Both are pure Anti-Jewish bigotry.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

The whiff of desperation is very strong - I totally agree.

Spin, spin and more spin can't disguise your running away from the facts eh. Your support for Christian Extremist terrorists, your own-goal at hyping 3 anti-Semitic attacks and forgetting you had highlighted the 1000+ anti-semitic attacks each year your fellow Americans commit.

Now you're reduced to selective quotes which were replies to a misquote by FD and failed attempts to smear by association. But then again, you have stated that you consider all Muslims to be the same. The proud views of a bigot.

That you see everyone else to be as bigotted as you is actually quite sad.

Your trolling will get you banned again, though.

But answer me this - how do your views differ from the American Christian Berrin highlighted above. He seems quite a popular author. Do you think people who think like him are responsible for the anti-Semitic attacks in America:
Well-known author of three #1 national Christian bestsellers, including the landmark bestselling book, Dark Secrets of the New Age, Texe Marrs has also written 42 other books for such major publishers as Simon & Schuster, John Wiley, McGraw-Hill, Prentice Hall/Arco, Stein & Day, and Dow Jones-Irwin. His books have sold millions of copies and have been published in many foreign languages, including Turkey, Greece, Romania, Finland, Norway, and Sweden. They have been featured as main selections of the Christian Book Club, the Conservative Book Club, and the Computer and Electronics Book Clubs.

After all, he seems to share the views of the Iranian you quoted, judging by the book titles of your fellow American:
His latest books are Conspiracy of the Six-Pointed Star—Eye-Opening Revelations and Forbidden Knowledge About Israel, the Jews, Zionism, and the Rothschilds; Codex Magica: Secret Signs, Mysterious Symbols, and Hidden Codes of the Illuminati; Mysterious Monuments: Encyclopedia of Secret Illuminati Designs, Masonic Architecture, and Occult Places;

:shock:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Your trolling will get you banned

Well, it won't be for info-mining, racism, name-calling, circular fallacies and substanceless one liners.

shafique wrote:Spin, spin and more spin can't disguise your running away from the facts eh

You've managed to avoid your previous Antisemitic statements since they've been pointed out to you.

Who's running away after claiming Judaism is segregationist and racist?

But I agree; anyone else making the same claim regarding Islam would be attacked as a bigot. Just shows some bigotry is worse than others.

Perhaps that explains the different reaction to the vice president of Iran's comments on Jews to that of a high ranking politician in the West saying the same of Muslims?

One is grasshopper chirping; the other would be screams of bloody murder.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Spin, spin and more spin.

Perhaps you share the views of your fellow American Christian Texe Marrs after all? He seems as extreme in his views as you are - no spin necessary there.

Who knows - perhaps Rahimi read one of Marrs' books?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Bigot blames drug trade on Judaism! Jul 01, 2012
I'm sure Texe Marrs shares your beliefs on Jews/Judaism:

After all, you share the Nazi belief on Judaism and claim Judaism is segregationist.

But perhaps you forgot which poster actually linked to Texe Marrs?

I understand you aren't very logical; but if you're equating Texe Marrs to the "most extremist poster" and Berrin agrees with Texe Marrs, aren't you saying Berrin is also the most extreme poster here?

If a = b and b = c , then a = c.

Something tells me simple logic will leave you baffled.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

shafique wrote:but I certainly do NOT align myself with the views in the link you provided
Me too.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

^Most people would agree with us Nucleus.

I wonder whether Texe Marrs projects his hatred onto others?

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I guess the lock is off the fridge then?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Couldn't resist a snack on Sunday. Normal service due to begin anytime soon. ;)

Cheers

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk