100,000 Brits Become Muslims. Majority White Women!!!

Topic locked
100,000 Brits Become Muslims. Majority White Women!!! Jan 05, 2011
The average convert is a 27-yr old white woman.

Amazing…indeed!! Despite the enormous current negativity about Islam and Muslims in the West!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... faith.html

8) 8)

Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: 100,000 Brits Become Muslims. Majority White Women!!! Jan 05, 2011
Bad news for EH & FD.
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:Bad news for EH & FD.

Why are you obsessed with me? Its creepy!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:
symmetric wrote:Bad news for EH & FD.

Why are you obsessed with me? Its creepy!

Why are you obsessed with Islam? Its creepy!
symmetric
BANNED

Re: 100,000 Brits Become Muslims. Majority White Women!!! Jan 06, 2011
TJ, I would like to see the proof of this, it ain't happenin where i live. The only reason why Cherie Blair's sister where's that get up is because she is getting fatter by the day and it hides her lard ar$e. She used to be a regular news reviewer on Sky news, I've only seen her once since she decided to cover up. Fat loser.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: 100,000 Brits Become Muslims. Majority White Women!!! Jan 06, 2011
^We've also got a thread about this in the religion forum.

As I said there - the increase in converts in the UK (and in US, by all accounts) has perversely been aided by all the misinformation about Islam put out by bloggers etc. When compared with the actual teachings and practice of Islam, the gulf between reality and fantasy is so great that it is hard to believe, and therefore leads to more study of Islam just to make sure there is no substance to the Islamophobic spin - which results in more people looking into Islam in depth - and then voting with their hearts.

The BBC also covered this story (and people can judge whether the converts featured - in print and on video) are 'losers' and are overweight or not:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12075931
;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: 100,000 Brits Become Muslims. Majority White Women!!! Jan 07, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:TJ, I would like to see the proof of this, it ain't happenin where i live. The only reason why Cherie Blair's sister where's that get up is because she is getting fatter by the day and it hides her lard ar$e. She used to be a regular news reviewer on Sky news, I've only seen her once since she decided to cover up. Fat loser.

Yes… I agree…that’s hard to believe!!

But it is still a very minute number if look at it as a percentage of the whole population. Perhaps about one tenth of one percent of the population.

As to Cherie Blair’s sister, I never had the pleasure (or displeasure) of seeing her big lard ar$e, but I’ll take your word for it!!! :D :D

8) 8)

-- Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:25 am --

shafique wrote:^We've also got a thread about this in the religion forum.

Cheers,
Shafique

Sorry, Shaf. Didn’t notice that!!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

lauren booth.jpg

This is her TJ, you can't see her rear, I couldn't find one, she hides it under that ridiculous get up. I said she was a loser, she has just declared herself bankrupt, taking the easy route. She should have stuck to normal, continued at Sky news and struggled to pay her debts like any other self respecting person.
Bethsmum

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claims_to_ ... licy.com-5

The World Christian Database (WCD) and its predecessor the World Christian Encyclopedia contains large amounts of data on numbers and growths of religions. It is used as a source for many web and newspaper articles

Source - Encyclopedia entry (2005)

Source - WCD - World Christian Database

In both instances the growth rate is higher than other religions comparatively,

Source - WCD - World Christian Database

Verdict - Trends will only continue to increase
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Muslims have more babies - the conversions themselves show Islam far behind Christianity and slightly ahead of Hinduism.
event horizon

Zubber, BM doesn't like all those stats, I would rather hear your personal view than downloading FAQs from t'internet! Let's see your personality! Much more exciting than all those boring FAQs!
Bethsmum

How is 22.7 million Vs 21.7 million birth rate considered as more babies ? The actual conversions are less but the overall growth rate comparitive to population is almost double.

Plus these are Global stats and not British. Which includes hundreds if not thousands of of missionary conversions in places like Africa, the Pacific rim and South eastern Asian countries where these missionaries are most active.
desertdudeshj

Bethsmum wrote:Zubber, BM doesn't like all those stats, I would rather hear your personal view than downloading FAQs from t'internet! Let's see your personality! Much more exciting than all those boring FAQs!

BM, I am a mere mortal prone to errors of the human mind, My own opinions mean nothing, However to fulfill your request.

With all the negative attention ISLAM is getting, Many people are becoming aware of its existence, The nature of islamic ideas is that once it settles in, It will automatically appeal to the soul, the subconscious, those underlying thought currents, that eventually steer our rational thoughts, and those thoughts that become stronger and stronger, finally becoming convictions, and those convictions finally prompting the person to declare the "words of allegiance" to that which is both scientifically and logically sound :mrgreen:
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

zubber wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:Zubber, BM doesn't like all those stats, I would rather hear your personal view than downloading FAQs from t'internet! Let's see your personality! Much more exciting than all those boring FAQs!

BM, I am a mere mortal prone to errors of the human mind, My own opinions mean nothing, However to fulfill your request.

With all the negative attention ISLAM is getting, Many people are becoming aware of its existence, The nature of islamic ideas is that once it settles in, It will automatically appeal to the soul, the subconscious, those underlying thought currents, that eventually steer our rational thoughts, and those thoughts that become stronger and stronger, finally becoming convictions, and those convictions finally prompting the person to declare the "words of allegiance" to that which is both scientifically and logically sound :mrgreen:

Zubber you are too deep for a simpleton like BM. BTW your opinions mean more to me than stats, if only I could understand them!
Bethsmum

Ok BM, In the future I will endeavor to express things in a clear manner , just say "when" :mrgreen:
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

zubber wrote:Ok Bethany's mother, In the future I will endeavor to express things in a clear manner , just say "when" :mrgreen:

when

BTW as an after thought! How did you know my very beautiful daughter was called Bethany? (named after a lovely town in Isreal)
Bethsmum

Well , First please note that , my post about all the numbers right after your post about that blonde lady with the burqa was just coincidental and I wasnt implying anything by that action

The numbers all say that Islam is on the rise, and it is rising faster than any other religion , the main factor due to all the publicity that it is gaining and also as per the article by the OP the women are seeing the advantages in the religion , so couple the conversion with the inheritance of religion via the parents, there will be an explosive increase in the number of muslims in the coming years.

And that note which you found cryptic, I was saying that people who badmouth islam know practically nothing about it, partly because of the idiotic behavior that is going on in the muslim countries ( the worst of all are the middle easterners) , which is 100% cultural and nothing to do with ISLAM, and partly because of the brainwashing people receive due to the negative portrayal of islam in the media. But despite those factors , someone will eventually sit down and carefully examine in it, and when they do examine it , they would realize that the religion is not flawed but the practitioners are the raving lunatics , and that examiner would finally realize it , and eventually convert :mrgreen:

Oh i apologize if you meant that name to be a secret , I am uncertain how i knew of it , i think you mentioned it once , maybe
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

And you would be bordering on loonville if you had of named her Bethlehem. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A second place named Bethany is located on the east bank of the Jordan River, where Jesus was Baptised.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Or as its currently called Al Eziariya ( Of Lazerus ) in West Bank, Palestine.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Or as its currently called Al Eziariya ( Of Lazerus ) in West Bank, Palestine.

Errr I wouldn't have called her Al whatever would I? I nearly called her Chardonnay, as she was conceived under the influence of.
Bethsmum

Hi All - Happy New Year - am back from a nice long hol in Malaysia

BM - you mentioned your daughters name in a previous post when I was discussing ex-girlfriends names

Interestings stats but I am not sure how relevant they are - lots of the conversions for islam might be from marriage (like in Shameless Shaf - if you are still watching it!!) which is for the sake of getting married rather than accepting the religion itself and believing in it. Same goes for other religions me thinks. True christians, muslims, jews, etc would be another matter. That said there have been more shall we say high profile converstions to islam. There was an interesting debate on TV a week or so back called the Munk debate on religion - Tony Blair was for religion and Christopher Hitchens (who spoke really well) against - I won't go on as its off-thread but it was worth watching.
JoeTGF
Dubai forums Addict

Hey Joe - welcome back.

I'm on series 4 of Shameless now! The wife is now watching along as well.. good stuff.

I agree that there are some who are converting to get married (I see this more with men though) - with the women they tend to convert first and then find someone to marry in my experience. I think the underlying rate of these types of conversions haven't changed much - but I the increase in numbers recently indicate some sort of step change. (But we're speculating, as there isn't a breakdown in the stats)

I also saw the Munk debate - I agree it was interesting. Hitchens won that debate - but I feel he was pushing against an open door with the audience and whilst Blair's arguments were all solid, Hitchens got far more emotional body blows in.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Bah ! Hicthens, the crazy one eye, hook handed, shouting death to America mullah version of the atheists. After watching any of Hitchens debates, I'll accept any religion just not to be an atheist !
desertdudeshj

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk