Am Looking For Any Running Or Starting Businesses To Joint

Topic locked
Am looking for any running or starting businesses to joint Jul 29, 2015
Hello ,
Hi i am a private Investor in search for possible investment opportunities to invest in, i am looking for a partner which we can do join business new or running business, I want to invest in business such as Restaurants,malls ,electronics, wholesale / retail outlets , villas, commercial buildings ,events, commercial lands , hotels , resorts , any running or starting company or business with attractive income generating goals to invest into as a partner in United Arab Emirates , Middle East entire Asia and the world in General UAE , Saudi Arabia , Iran, Bahrain, Oman,Europe,America ,etc.I have an investment capital close to US$100,000,000 (One Hundred Million United States Dollars ) ready to invest in any business no matter how small provided its of income generating value .So for more information do get back to me let discuss further and let me see if it is a business suitable and favorable to me and we will setup a meeting and meet face to face and discuss further
Regards
Mr David

davidnkosi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Investor Needed for a home care agency. Jul 29, 2015
Establish business looking for capital injection. Please contact 2404725758
Helmster
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jul 29, 2015
HI, THIS IS RAJESH FROM DUBAI, I HAVE WELL EXPERIENCE IN METAL TRADING BUSINESS, APART FROM THIS I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN BANKING, DOCUMENTAION, SHIPPING AND TRADING , I AM ACTIVLY WORKING FROM DUBAI FOR, VIETNAM, INDIA, PAKISTAN AND AFRICAN SECTORS , I AM IN SEARCH OF INVESTOR TO START A FIRM , PLEASE CONTACT ME ON EMAIL, [url=mailto:metaltycoon@gmail.com]metaltycoon@gmail.com[/url], Skype Metaltycoon contact no +971529721271
METALTYCOON
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Am Looking For Any Running Or Starting Businesses To Joi Jul 29, 2015
Hello
Am Idrissah Nyange am looking for an investor who is willing to invest
in Tanzanite mining I do real need investor and I hope we can do the best in
business and this is not only I have several ideas but all matter is capital but
if you wanna know more ideas just tell me and i will told you but after i finish
my one project of find investor on Tanzanite mining.
Thanks you.( yudakhan@hotmail.com )
yudakhan
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Am Looking For Any Running Or Starting Businesses To Joi Jul 29, 2015
davidnkosi , hello my name is Dominic Denson and my company is a start up and we are going to run live next month. We are projected to earn 10 million dollars in our first month. We have garunteed contracts that you will earn mass money back from an investment. Im from America. Please contact me quick as possible at dominic.denson@ymail.com or 12703047354. We can also skype or google hangout if you would like.
Domkiller24
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Am Looking For Any Running Or Starting Businesses To Joi Jul 30, 2015
davidnkosi , I am looking for an investor to start gold
mining at very high returns. All fieldwork is done and funding is needed
to start production.

I need an investor for my gold mining company. We have done all field
works and are currently at the stage where we need money to pay for the
mining lands and buy equipment for the mining operations

Based on the survey that has been performed it is estimated that we
could get 2 to 3 kilos of gold every week. . There is other business
we can invest too

processing of maize products..i mean yellow corn,
Natural Shea Butter nut or red palm oil business ..for now we will buy the palm fruit from
cooperative hand....after sometime we get our own palm plantation....

and other car business....is a very profitable business

Thank you all

my skype is charles11_3
Email:charlesoo113@gmail.com
cell:+233 2721783002
charles113
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

HI there

How are you ?

I have a business friend who is getting old and want to sell his existing gold and diamond mine.
He is selling most of his businesses very cheap to be able to just settle now and enjoy the rest of his life.

He is selling it for about R180 000 000 (south African rands) which is about $15 000 000.
Its a bargain and wont get another gold and diamond mine.

Let me know if you are interested.

Regards.
ShahKhan
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

davidnkosi ,
Hi my name is Martin i am from Latvia.

But i have s great idea\business plans.
If you interesting pleas write me biogreenland@gmail.com
If we together released my idea then that type hotel be first and i not afraid say this hotel be the only in world.
Newideas
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Am Looking For Any Running Or Starting Businesses To Joi Jul 31, 2015
Sir, We would like to introduce ourselves as PKM fine foods&Spices Pvt Ltd, one of the ready to eat /ready to cook food,processed food, sauces,pickles&Spices manufacturers in Kolenchery ,Cochin,Kerala,India.
Currently we are marketing our products in India and do exports to US, UK&Nigeria.
PKM Fine Foods&Spices Pvt Ltd was established in 2009 and manufacturing Indian ready to eat foods,ready to cook spice mixes,gravies, curry pastes,sauces,pickles and spice powders.We pack it in consumer packets and also in bulk packets.
Our plant is constructed in a planned manner in compliance with HACCP Regulations and Specifications and it is maintained very neatly and hygienically.Packaging of our edibles is done very hygienically so that the quality of the product does not get affected in course of time.We have ISO 22000 accreditation.
Our ready to cook gravies&curry pastes can be supplied in retail packets as well as in bulk packets for institutions like hotels,restaurants and catering groups.
Now, we are looking for an investor to set up a trading firm in Dubai to import and market our products.We would like to start it as a joint venture and we will export our products from our plant in Cochin and our firm itself will import it in Dubai .Since it can be stored in ambient condition,we need only a warehouse and office.We can explore the possibility to market it in the whole Middle east.Since,there is a scarcity for labour workforce everywhere, there is a good potential for ready to cook food products.Our targeted clients are star hotels, quick service restaurants and catering groups.We are already getting inquiries from hotels&catering groups from Middle East.I hope these products will get good sales in hotels,restaurant chains if properly marketed.So we would like to start a trading firm based in Dubai to import our own products from Cochin and to market it in whole Middle East.
We are soliciting investment proposals to set up a joint venture in this regard from interested investors
email id:kurians@pkmfinefoods.com
Mob:+919447232427
kurians
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Am Looking For Any Running Or Starting Businesses To Joi Aug 01, 2015
If you are interested to start a 4 star hotel on lease in Dubai, I can proivde you the fesibility for that.

Dubai set to add 28,000 hotel rooms by 2018: JLL - Khaleej Times
http://www.khaleejtimes.com/article/201 ... 29864/1037

Please read the latest news on Hotel Projects before Expo 2020

You can email me your interest at zeeshan-zaibee@hotmail.com

Regards
Zaibee
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Aug 02, 2015
headhunterdonna ,
Hi I have 30 acres of land private beach in the Caribbean lovely area for hotels condos and in my country we do citizenship by investments email me for pics and more info at althuskherbert@gmail.com
davidnkosi ,
Alhus
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Aug 04, 2015
Hello David,

I based in Dubai and looking for a Investor/Partner....

I can’t explain you my business plan over here but if you are interested please drop me an email at [url=mailto:futuredream1981@yahoo.com]futuredream1981@yahoo.com[/url]
Dream1981
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Aug 04, 2015
Good day sir

My name is Maxwell and my team and I are working on a renewable energy (grid scale) project in Zimbabwe, we would greatly appreciate if you where to show interest in it. The returns are high and the business is sound. Africa is the place to invest your money. For more info please contact me on maxkowo@yahoo.com or +263 778 680 009
Maxk1
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Aug 05, 2015
davidnkosi , I have an Engineering company in UAE. My company is doing Design and Drafting services for MEP, Telecommunications and Security systems. I am seriously looking for an investor to expand my company. I can offer you an equal partnership or profit. Please contact me on 0564413287 for more clarification

--- Aug 05, 2015 ---
jophyvin
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Am Looking For Any Running Or Starting Businesses To Joi Aug 09, 2015
Hi Mr.David,

I am planning to start a Travel & Tourism Agency in Dubai. It will costs $100,000.

If you are interest pls be in touch. My mail id is madhulaldany@yahoo.com

Regards,

Dany
madhulaldany
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Aug 11, 2015
davidnkosi ,
Greetings!
I am looking for an investor to help me set up a plant that manufactures a product in the horticulture space. As you may already know, the middle east is facing a major water shortage and are looking forward to increasing the land area under greenery. My product will reduce the consumption of water needed for watering plants. I would like to request an opportunity for me to give you presentation and more details on the technology I have and the people behind its development
Thanks
heliosadithya@gmail.com
heliosadithya
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Am Looking For Any Running Or Starting Businesses To Joi Dec 14, 2015
i am looking for an investor for a business in south africa please conatct me 0027611632015 am on whatsapp too or onj che.chigwada@gmail.com
chenje
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Dec 17, 2015
davidnkosi ,Hello Mr David! My name is Tamara.I live in Mesa AZ US. I would like open my little bakery. I am great baker and very responsible person. I am looking for sponsor to start my own business.
I would be grateful if you are interested. My email airumovat@gmail.com my cellphone +14802685938. Thank you all
Axtamar
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Am Looking For Any Running Or Starting Businesses To Joi Dec 17, 2015
Mr. David, please revert back to me via salwa.kaawar@gmail.com .
I have excellent and safe opportunities for you in Dubai.

Thank you.

Salwa
salwa886
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Dec 20, 2015
davidnkosi , Hey there . I am Manager of Seven Star landscaping LLC company. We will be thankful to you if you ll give us time for one meeting. 00971562825375
Seepannol786
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Am Looking For Any Running Or Starting Businesses To Joi Dec 21, 2015
hi David ... just want you to know am from UAE actually so if you need someone to guide you or which type of business you need to do in Dubai or a local sponsorship let me know.

Mohammed Ali

+971558444482
mohammedali
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses