Looking For An Investor We Can Invest Together

Topic locked
Looking for an investor we can invest together Jun 11, 2015
Hi ,
I am a private Investor insearch for possible investment opportunities to invest in i am looking to partner or invest in any new or running business, chain of businesss with attractive profit margin such as Malls , restaurants , chain of wholesale / retail outlets , villas, commercial buildings ,events, commercial lands/plots , hotels , resorts , any running or starting company or business with attractive income generating goals to invest into as a partner in United Arab Emirates , Middle East entire Asia and the world in General UAE , i have ready investment capital close to US$3,000,000 (three Million United States Dollars ) ready to invest in any business no matter how small provided its of income generating value .So for more informations i will appreciate if you can contact me immediately with your proporsals for onward proceedings .
N/B Direct investors only no middle men no brookers , no time wasters seriose inquiries are welcome .Your cell phone number will facilitate communication
bemasecbongo@gmail.com

bemasecbongo
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jul 09, 2015
Dear Sir,
I was working as a metal procurement manager since 24 years in the UAE and holding General Manager Visa from my Free Zone Company. My preferred Commodity is Aluminium Metal Scraps imported from Europe to Dubai- Jebel Ali Port for inspections and to re-export to my recycling Companies in India and also to a few Companies in Far East Countries. Now I have a bulk inquiry from a few traders for 600 Ton Parcel for each shipment and will fetch us 600 Ton x US Dollar 70 = US$ 42000, as our net profit for each exports to my clients in India.

India is one of the largest consumers of Aluminium Metal Scraps and to trade 600 Ton through my own free zone Company in the UAE, I need a capital of US$ 252,000 as my investment for at least six months time and I am ready to pay you US$ 200,000 per year in your account, as your entitled profit share for your capital US$ 252,000 given to me.

US$ 200 K is the maximum profit share for one year, which I can pay you as divided monthly installment to your bank account.

What are the guarantees required from me, for having such an amount for export trade; kindly let me know the details.

Now I am doing on cash and carry basis with my sellers and with my buyers; so there is not much cash transactions happening both my Commercial Accounts and I do want to accept cheques from my buyers; because if the cheques are not honoured; then my life here would be in doldrums.

I need to have perfect peace of mind and good sleep in all my nights.

Kindly do not ask for any sort of initial loan processing charges from me. Ones the investment is being arranged to my bank account, then immediately I can do the needful, as per agreed terms and conditions.

I wish to send you my small bank transaction two statements to you; but seriously I am buying and selling on cash basis, with my Pakistani sellers and buyers in Sharjah. The sellers are not accepting cheques and I am not accepting cheques; because of the serious threat involved in these scrap trading and everybody wants, cash in hand for their further purchases.

Forty days transit time required for each Aluminium Shipments from Europe to Dubai Port, and I wish to enhance the Volume of shipments to 12000 Ton in an year, including Al Alloys and Zinc Ingots form USA. I am a sixty three year old businessman and I've worked with an American based Commodity Trading Division in Dubai for Six years, before and they were having offices in New York, Washington DC, Baku, Almaty, Moscow, Istanbul, and Corporate Office in Singapore and that stint would equip and empower me to identify hundreds of Non-Ferrous Metal Scrap Procurement-personally known Sources, all over the world.

I am glad to include the investor in my Trade License as one of the Directors to operate our venture, jointly with me and we share the profit, as per the mutually agreed terms and Conditions. If any more details are required, kindly contact me venubalan93@gmail.com and Cell. No: 00971-50-205 83 81 and Cell: 00971-55- 880 6500.

Thanking you

With kind regards

R.V. Nair

Cell: 00971-50-205 83 81.
venubalan93gmailcom
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jul 10, 2015
I have a complete proposal to open a entertainer and food in Jumeirah UAE. IS ANY PLEASE IN ALL UAE WITH COLOMBIAN FOOD AND SALSA, i know perfectly the market and have a huge potential, marketing resources shows that 80 % of UAE Nationals and Arabic consumers, have a interest about Colombian Culture, (salsa, futbol, food,) let me share this proposal with real numbers. alsoo you can invest in real state there. You can contact me anytime to 0508182633 I have everything prepared just I need a visionary imvestor.
InvestinColombia
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Oct 27, 2015
Good day my friend my name is jamas fatuma richard i am from Cameroon am 65 years old. i am sorry for the late email like i said before i am looking for a profitable business to invest my money i am looking for a good business man to link me up in a good and profit business please if you are interested don't forget to reply my mail
Regard.
jamasfatumarichard
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Oct 28, 2015
Hello Sir.
We are looking for a serious investor for our FMCG company. we are dealing with Basmati Rice , BABY Products ( diapers , wipes etc ) & Indian Spices in UAE market. Also we are having many projects in pipeline. Kindly email us if interested : amayadxb@gmail.com
RijuRajan
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Dec 22, 2015
Good-day, My Name is Dennis Reardon, I have investors who have an investment interest on good strong money generating projects/ventures.All fields are concerned.Kindly get back to me if you are interested and willing to proceed.

I offer my services to individuals who are in genuine need of financial support for projects.

Email: dennisreardon@outlook.com
DennisReardon
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses