Genuine Investor Looking To Invest In Business

Topic locked
Genuine Investor looking to invest in business Mar 02, 2014
Hi,

This is Dinesh from Mumbai, India. I am genuinely looking out for some interesting & unique business ideas wherein I want to invest my money. I hope there are many with unique & interesting business plans here in UAE. Looking forward to positive response from all my future partners......

dineshh86
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Mar 02, 2014
dineshh86 , Hi Daniesh i am in required of 80,000 cash for investment which i will give PDC cheque of 6 months for my business.
i will give your invested amount plus 15000 in return total cheque amount will be AED 95,000 which can be withdrawn from our companies account in 6 months. and if you would continue the investment for 1 year total Aed 35,000 profit a year 5k as a bonus. we are already having a trading company and we require investment for our business. contact me alqaby@yahoo.com Mobile +971 52 777 4693
Alqab
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Genuine Investor Looking To Invest In Business Mar 02, 2014
Dear Mr Daniesh,
I am an artist and I am planning to make an exhibition in Dubai with a special unique concept that it will have for sure a very good impact to the art market of Dubai.If you are interested contact me for giving you further details.
artinvestment
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Genuine Investor Looking To Invest In Business Mar 03, 2014
Alqab ,
Hi. I would like to know more about kind of business you are doing .

--- Mar 03, 2014 ---

artinvestment ,
HI. Have you thought about any business plan to execute your art exhibition concept.
dineshh86
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Mar 04, 2014
:D
artinvestment
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Genuine Investor Looking To Invest In Business Mar 04, 2014
Hi Mr. Dinesh,

Again i would like to present to you our business plan with fast ROI. Please advise your most convenient time to discuss business further.

Kind regards,
Cashmer
cashewbox
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Mar 06, 2014
dineshh86 wrote:

Dinesh

We are from AEC Logic Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad ,India
Actually We are in RD from 8 Yrs
our products almost completed >>

we are entered in market from 8th months >> Peoples(Clients) likes our products >>
we are struggling in funding >>
so we are looking for funding.
now we are marketing in Dubai and Oman >> hug response form client >> we need investment for business establish >> good response from Brish Petrolium, L&T, Al Hassan, Gulphar, NCC in UAE and Border road organization in India.
once Check products www.aeclogic.com if you interest arrange Products Demo >> AEC Strength AEC products

SURIGANA
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 07, 2014
I am based in Canada and would like to offer a Canadian made product for pool treatment, this product is made with natural ingredient, reducing chemical by 50%, will clarify, stabilize and flock the water in addition to eliminating all forms of algae thus save you money and time.

This product is never been sold in Dubai or middle east, if you are interested please feel free to write me back.

nuverve@hotmail.com
nuverve
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Genuine Investor looking to invest in business Mar 08, 2014
Hello,

My business partner and I are teachers with almost a half a century of teaching experience abroad and here in the UAE between us. We have developed a unique idea for a business in education that we know is in great demand here in the UAE. We have a solid business plan and a company profile and we are ready to run with this opportunity. The one thing we do not have is the start up capital. We would love to meet you and present our idea in detail. We would like to pioneer our business in Umm Al Quwain within the month and open in Dubai at the beginning of the next academic year. We estimate that we will need approximately 25-50K to start in UAQ and 200K or less to start in Dubai. Please email to set up a presentation. nashannonjackson@yahoo.com You will not be disappointed!
Edu1stUAE
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Mar 16, 2014
Hi Dinesh
050 2964210

what is your budget. are you interested in real estate // rent a Car

Dhas
Dhas
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Genuine Investor Looking To Invest In Business Mar 20, 2014
dineshh86 ,Hello Dinesh, I have started an IT company dealing in end-2-end web solutions, this company was originally established as HR consultancy in 2008, i took over the company in Sep 2012 and converted it completely to an IT company, i hired 2 technicals also one is a web developer from India and other is a web designer from Pakistan. I have few but corporate clients. I see my company as a setup which now only needs a sales team so that I can boost sales and business development. After expo bid winning I see a good movement in market specially for service oriented businesses. If you wish to invest than it is a good one for you. I manage all the activities from admin, accounts, customer coordination, collections, quotations, marketing to sales. Due to lack of time the sales is getting effected which is why now i feel the need of 2 sales rep who will be working in the field all day with very easy targets but with well planned strategies.Looking forward to your valuable feedback. You may contact me at aaabbasi1@gmail.com or 0502076024

Regards

Ahmed
sunshine123
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 22, 2014
Hi,
Dear sir,

My Name is Vishal Thanki from India Gujarat,

I am in UAE since 9 years. in Diamond jewelllery shop as a accountant. now i want to start a new business. but i am looking an investor. if u intrested for investing your money please give me a feedback. we will start business from small stage with small investment.

i hope you will contact me soon.

my conatact number : +97155-9684898

Email Address :-vthanki126@gmail.com

--- Mar 22, 2014 ---

dineshh86 wrote:
Hi,
Dear sir,

My Name is Vishal Thanki from India Gujarat,

I am in UAE since 9 years. in Diamond jewelllery shop as a accountant. now i want to start a new business. but i am looking an investor. if u intrested for investing your money please give me a feedback. we will start business from small stage with small investment.

i hope you will contact me soon.

my conatact number : +97155-9684898

Email Address :-vthanki126@gmail.com
Vishal19859
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Genuine Investor Looking To Invest In Business Mar 22, 2014
Dear Dinesh

We are a running interior fit out company. We are looking for a parter with minimum AED. 500,000.00 for the expansion. Confirmed good return.

If interested, please call me on 052-9291299
shefique
Dubai Forum Guest

Hi Dinesh,

Would you be interested to invest in the transportation field? pls do mail me your interest to my mail id bijugopalakrishnan9@gmail.com for further communications.
BijuGopal
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

I have 7 years experience in logistics co. I have AED3m project for transporting co. This is the most profitable and low risk business. I have good knowledge and experience in this field. If you are interested please give a call to 0506247597 or mail to [url=mailto:sujithksundaran@gmail.com]sujithksundaran@gmail.com[/url]
transport1
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Mar 23, 2014
Investment opportunity!!!!

Get 100% returns on your investment in UAE...........

Golden Opportunity please call 0561732698 or email shumaila.kazi22@gmail.com .......this is indeed a golden opportunity with no commission and it is indeed a good opportunity....

If interested please call or email then we can discuss the details in our office....
doshizaschumi
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Genuine Investor Looking To Invest In Business Mar 24, 2014
anyone interested in trading and making money and high returns contact me on dale@onetwotrade.com .i work in london and am looking to expand my portfolio of succesfull clients.. i ask for at least a initial investment of £1000 but that has a return rate of 70-85 % if trades are succesfull
dale12rtrade
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Genuine Investor Looking To Invest In Business Mar 24, 2014
HI Dinesh.
With reference to your post.

If you are really interested in investing, we have a bright firm with a very long term vision, where we can grow long with the country growth.

We have a solid local sponsor, to utilize the contacts for high end jobs, and fame in the market.

Our business is into diversified areas especially catering the contracting works and interiors.

We are young team, born and brought up in dubai with high vision. We are also looking out for a solid investor who can support and be as an active partner with in the company.

If you seriously interested, we shall prepare all your arrangements to meet us in dubai to discuss further.

You can contact us on maqbool_bava@hotmail.com

Thanks

Mac
macbava
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Genuine Investor Looking To Invest In Business Mar 25, 2014
Hi

I am a British National resident in Dubai for almost 6 years, I currently have a FZCO ( www.thezoogroup.com ) and am looking for an investor for a new project, if you would like to discuss the project please get in touch, kevin@thezoogroup.com or 00971 5555 07710

Regards

Kevin
PhoenixGB
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Mar 29, 2014
dineshh86 ,

Hi Dineshh86

The UK property market is booming at the moment. I am looking for someone who is interested in buying dis-used or derelict

Properties that need renovating! To provide rented accommodation for a growing number of tenants with substantial budgets or to be sold on for a profit!

Services offered!

Finding and Negotiating on suitable Investment Properties at the auction etc.

Project Managing Renovation

Selling on the Property for a substantial profit or Renting out the properties to corporate and suitable tenants!
Renting, Selling - Residential/ Commercial - Freehold / Leasehold
Property Management

Maintenance of Properties

ANY KIND Of REAL ESTATE WORK FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME (NO OBLIGATIONS)
I AIM TO GIVE SERVICES WHICH IS SECOND TO NONE! TO YOUR UTMOST SATISFACTION AND TO MY BEST ABILITY

Margaret OGaro
Property Consultant

Leramik Property Management

Email:maggi@leramik.com / maggi_busi@yahoo.com

Mobile: 07837519241

[/color]
maggi21
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Genuine Investor Looking To Invest In Business Apr 08, 2014
dineshh86 ,

My name is Richard Dean Neff, from USA , I am a professional inventor who has introduced over 80 new products to the world market. I am now seeking a startup funds for a new wiper blade that is patent pending. The product -is a billion dollar industry, and over 75% of the world requires quality wipers, our product if you chose to join me will be the wiper of choice, and potentially could steal the market for superior design. The investment is in two parts- $250k usd for development or- R & D, , cad, molds, etc. and another $250k usd for inventory and marketing. Your returns

are 40% of net profits for life of products developed by wiper company. email [url=mailto:zooms@earthlink.net]zooms@earthlink.net[/url]

--- Apr 08, 2014 ---

NEFFUSA
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Genuine Investor Looking To Invest In Business Apr 26, 2014
Hey Dinesh,

Hope all is well on your end, Understanding you are seeking a place to invest in the emirates,

Me and my colleague have successfully been able to penetrate in a market which much people in UAE havent been able

to come into. We are based in the UAE for more than 20 years now and are of the same origin.

I would be willing to share my work details which is ready to execute at this moment and time and explain risk-reward ratio,

if you are interested please do communicate on my email ID : nuaym.mohammad@gmail.com and we could further look into

your and our interests.

Regards
Nuaym24
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Genuine Investor Looking To Invest In Business Apr 26, 2014
dear Mr. Danish,
i represent a huge development company in dubai. we have an excellent investment opportunity with UP TO 50% ROI in a period of 1 to 2 years. if you are interested, please call me on 00971-55-4527692..... or email me on elzein04@gmail.com
HOUSSAMELZEIN
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Genuine Investor Looking To Invest In Business Jun 08, 2014
Hi

My name is Nizam am in Uae for 19 years. I have a wonderful online portal website business which I ran 1.5 years and found success in it.but to develop the business I required 2 Million dhs. So am seriously looking for an investor. Am setting up a new office in sharjah.

If you are interested please contact me in this number

Nizam Hamza
nizamhamza786
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Genuine Investor Looking To Invest In Business Jun 10, 2014
dineshh86 ,hi we have a plastic business and have 3 factory we just buy a new plant and expand business but facing problems in working capital as you know in the business is main part is working partner,you welcome to visit us and have a look on factory and give me your email so can send you physicality,you can be a partner or investor.
thanks

abdul

abdul@slaphopgroup.com

+971526152888
slaphop
Dubai Forum User

Re: Genuine Investor Looking To Invest In Business Jun 11, 2014
dineshh86 ,

--- Jun 11, 2014 ---

My name is Barakat Alhamadeen . I live in California for like 8 years. Originally am from Jordan.am 35 year old. I worked in the medical Field for like15 years and I still do.

However I know for a fact that Dubai is growing fast now and I believe everything is possible to make it happen.

Long story short. I have 2 great ideas (inventions) to start a successful company inshallah .

So if you people interested!
You can send An Email :[url=mailto:Barakat44@me.com]Barakat44@me.com[/url]
You can Call me :
[url=tel:+17148299020]+17148299020[/url][url=tel:+17148299020]
[/url]

You can Use viber at the same number: [url=tel:+17148299020]+17148299020[/url]

Inshallah we will work something out together soon.looking forward to hear from you sir.

Have a good dayyyyyyyyyyy.

Face2Face
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Genuine Investor Looking To Invest In Business Jun 14, 2014
dineshh86 ,Dear Sir. I am representing a German small arms manufacturer. We have developed two new weapon systems for the military and the civil market. PCT patent process is filed and the product is ready for serial production. Forecast for the next 8-10 years is 44.000.000 Euro besides other products. Share 30%, 500.000 Euro needed to bring the product safely to the market.
Please contact 0049 15792326632 or jb@axongeneral.eu
axon
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Genuine Investor Looking To Invest In Business Jun 15, 2014
Hey Dinesh,
Hope you are fine. You have got a very good response to your post in this forum.
I
am adding one more to it. I am Shashant Shetty from Mumbai. Residing in
Dubai for the last 9 years, was heading Marketing departments in
multiple international retail firms. I am starting my own French [url=#]italianImage[/url]
themed Cafe in Dubai. The store is ready and awaiting government final
approvals. Planning to do the soft launch in next 10 days.

Currently,
I am looking for a working capital of AED 150,000 ( approx INR 22.5
lacs) for the smooth sailing of the business in the next quarter. The
business model is to grow in number of loactions and very quickly,
covering the GCC first and then stepping in India. in the last 4 years, i
was instrumental in launching over 5 international [url=#]brandsImage[/url] in the UAE.
So I say with experience and conviction that this concept has great
potential.

Please do let me know your interest in this proposal.
We can discuss the other details over [url=#]phoneImage[/url] call or mail. my contact
details are 00971 55 3197100 and shashantshetty@yahoo.com

Cheers

Shashant
shashant
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Genuine Investor Looking To Invest In Business Jun 20, 2014
Dear Sir,
We have an established funeral business in Sydney Australia that is still in rapid growth. We have decided to sell the business due to personal family matters, though myself can stay on as a manager if/as required. We have been established since 2008

I am more than happy to discuss this further.

Warm regards
Scott Harris +61430218248
yansco2008
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Genuine Investor Looking To Invest In Business Jul 13, 2014
Hi,

I am selling my restaurant in Dubai.

If you are interested, please contact me on this number +971 56 352 8504.

That’s Amore Café and Italian Pizzeria
Operational Period: Two Years (January 2012) ProfileDishes consist of authentic Italian dishes of various categories: Antipasti, Pasta, Pizza, Dolce, and Beverages.

Menu consists of all Italian Dishes, from Coffee to Entrée to Deserts. Services Provided: Dine-In (Seating Capacity: 28 Individuals) (Area Capacity is DMCC Approved)

Deliveries (Areas include JLT, JV, JBR, Marina, and Up to Dubai Internet City) Take-Away/Walk in Office/Workplace Orders (High quantity Delivery Orders)

Restaurant InformationStaff Members:

8 Current Staff Workers (Capacity for 15 Visas, 30,000 Bank Guarantee)

Three Servers

Three Cooks

Two Delivery Drivers

Size: 891 Sq ft

Annual Rent: 84,404 AED (4 Cheques of 21,101 AED)

One Year Building Maintenance Fees: 8,131 AED

Monthly ExpensesShop Rent: 7,000.00

Food Cost: 26-28% of Sales (Potential to Reduce)

Maintenance: 500.00

Trading License: 1,666.00

Salaries: 12,000.00

Utilities (DEWA, DU, Gas, and Fuel): 2,800.00

Staff Accommodation and Rent Allowance: 3,000

Daily Other Expenses: 200.00

Total Monthly Expenses without Food Cost: 27,000

Monthly SalesDine-in/Take-Away:

55% of Sales Delivery:

45% of SalesCash:

75% of Sales Credit:

25% of SalesDaily

Sales Weekday Average: 1,500-1,800

Weekend Sales Average: 2,000-3,000

Seasonal Monthly Sales Range: 65,000-85,000

Non-Seasonal Monthly Sales: 50,000-65,000

Asking Price: 750,000.00 AED (Negotiable)
Sugar
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses