Professional Trade Licence

Topic locked
Professional Trade Licence Nov 02, 2009
How many people can a company employ on a Professional Trade Licence?

Gayve
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Professional Trade Licence Nov 02, 2009
Gayve wrote:How many people can a company employ on a Professional Trade Licence?

You have to be more specific, which Emirate etc. etc. etc.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 03, 2009
The emirate is Dubai
The company is a French architectural company that design airports, they have a Professional Licence and are a Branch of an International company .
They say they have reached their quota of visas and are now sacking people so they can bring people in people for their new project in Abu Dhabi.
They have a PO box address in AD and also have had jobs there so theoretically they should have Trade Licence.

what I am trying to find out is what the visa limits are and if/how they can be increased
Gayve
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 03, 2009
The number of people a company can employ depends on the Trade licence issued.

I cannot remember the specifics, but if over a certain number of employees then a proportion will need to be Emiratis as part of the Emiratization here in UAE.

So if you don't want to have any Emiratis working (or should I say employed) in the company then the number is low and therefore it is necessary to manage this number carefully if bringing in new employees, others need to be removed.

Of course the perfect way around this is to register the company in a Free Zone
Searcaigh
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 14, 2009
The number of visas depends on the office space hired.

The visa limits can be increased with the help of a professional PRO company and a good local agent.
Rickydubai
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum