Info On Locations

Topic locked
info on locations Dec 01, 2008
i am after some information (from real people and not websites) about 3 locations within Dubai. Theses are the possible locations for our apartment when we move. It would be a 1 bedroom apartment.

1) Discovery Gardens
2) Silicon Oasis
3) The green community

All info would be great

Also we will be bringing a dog.

regards
AM

golfpro
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 02, 2008
Hi there golfpro,

One word of warning/ caution.

Very few (and i mean very few) apartment complexes' allow pets of any kind. There is normally a condition in the contract saying that they can expel you from the apartment and you would loose your security deposit if you are caught.

I kept a cat in my apartment for about 3 years, and would have to smuggle the cat out (when she needed to go to the vet) and smuggle her food and litter into my apartment. Most apartments have a permanent caretaker, sometimes they are friendly enough and “look the other way” and sometimes not.

Where are you planning on working? The places you have mentioned are spaced quiet a distance form each other. The trick is to either find accommodation close to where you work, else you can expect your stress levels to be quiet high by the time you get to the office.
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Dec 02, 2008
dbl post . sorry
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Dec 02, 2008
the appartment will be chosen by my wifes employer, they are fully aware that we are bringing a dog.

thanks
golfpro
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum