HELP MY HUSBAND FOUND A JOB IN DUBAI!

Topic locked
HELP MY HUSBAND FOUND A JOB IN DUBAI! Mar 20, 2007
Hi, I am a newly married lady who knows nothing about Dubai else than its amazing skyscrapers, wild entertainment attractions and good restaurants!

My husband just got a job offer in Dubai, with a salary of around $ 4000/- with a car available.. But that's all! no other allowances like house, phone etc..

Will this be enough? Provided that we'll live there for at least 5 years, and a baby is in the plan!

My questions are:

1) How is it to live in Dubai? Is there time for having fun or is it just struggling 24 hours for money (will it get boring as some have told me!!!).

2) Is it very expensive to live in Dubai? Can we live and save at the same time?

3) How about accommodation? What would a decent house/flat rent cost?

Your serious reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

AXH
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Mar 20, 2007
First welcome the DF!!! This topic has been done to death here...If you use the search function you will find a host of very good answers that should clarify all your doubts...

Anything else and you can most def post.....

cheers
devilsdiciple
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 21, 2007
How are people from outside this country getting such awesome-paying jobs? Are you British too?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 21, 2007
Where are you from?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 21, 2007
gtmash wrote:How are people from outside this country getting such awesome-paying jobs? Are you British too?

:lol: :lol: ..If you get an answer..Send me a PM...GT...I too sure would like to know....
devilsdiciple
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 21, 2007
sage & onion wrote:Where are you from?

Does it matter?
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum