Who's Going To The Flug Tag?

Topic locked
Who's going to the Flug Tag? Nov 23, 2005
Hey All,

Anyone going to the Red Bull Flug Tag this Friday at Dubai Creek Park?

36 teams have created flying machines and they have to run off a ramp over the creek to see how far they can 'fly' or plummet in most cases. Should be hilarious fun!

By the way Flug Tag is Flying Day in German.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 23, 2005
Yeah, heading out for a laugh. Have seen a few of these in other countries before and its never proven to disappoint.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 23, 2005
We are!!!!! It will be my first and guess it will be hilarious!
PePPerCLIP
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 23, 2005
Me, I'm looking forward to it, never been before.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Nov 23, 2005
yeh me too InshaAllah :D
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 26, 2005
Ahahahaha How funny was this event! Brilliant! Some of the teams were hilarious. I really liked Hump D' Camel.

Yay to the British team who won, definately got the flying thing right with the wheels that fell away so the craft could carry on gliding.

Only thing I really hated was that stupid woman presenter, awful awful awful, should have let Chris Fisher do it on his own.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 26, 2005
Razan from MBC .. hahahah she is the worst .. i saw her at night in the club and wanted to buy her a drink and spill it on her just for the torture she made us go through ..

Ya but it was fun .. and well organized .. big up to the redbull guys ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 29, 2005
What a way to spend last weekend. We did enjoy it! It is indeed better watching the live version of Dubai. The spirit and team effort of each group was great! Funny, unique, ridiculous and others are just amazing!
One thing that was quite annoying though is that some people are just so unmindful & insensitive 'bout other people watching the game. There was this group who keeps on standing everytime a flight is scheduled to go, as if they don't know that there are loads of people sat down behind them who are watching as well!!!!!
We eventually moved to the beach area and luckily got a better view and better crowd! The group we were supporting turned out to be a disaster. Quite disappointing but we'll try again next year!
PePPerCLIP
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat