What A Great DF Meet!!

Topic locked
Re: What A Great DF Meet!! Oct 28, 2011
I think it is because some people have been telling personal info about other forumers and don't want them to know who the source is when it comes out on the forum that personal info has been shared. Complete losers.

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:I think it is because some people have been telling personal info about other forumers and don't want them to know who the source is when it comes out on the forum that personal info has been shared. Complete losers.

Spooky. Do you also think they sat in a closed cellar and all smokes sigars?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: What A Great DF meet!! Oct 28, 2011
Nucleus wrote:
Ambassador wrote:
Nucleus wrote:I'm talking about car model.

Ah :oops:

Well I don't really know much about those things. It was big and boxie (not a limo) and chauffeur driven (uniform, gloves, the whole bit)...

:roll:

LOOOL probably a Hummer by the sounds of it. Big and Boxy they definitely are. Pants off road though.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Hummer? BM is too snooty for one of those.
She said it was a Maybach. Until them I was thinking Phantom, but close enough.

p.s. She also said that it was a friend's.
Now, If she had of said that she went out and bought herself one... and put a personalised number plate on it, say "BM1969", I would consider that bragging.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

kanelli wrote:I think it is because some people have been telling personal info about other forumers and don't want them to know who the source is when it comes out on the forum that personal info has been shared. Complete losers.

That's not thinking Kanelli, that's being paranoid.

-- Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:27 am --

desertdudeshj wrote:You cant expect women to know about cars can you. Even when buying one their only criteria is that is should be "cute" !

Oh, no DDS. Not me. I never do "cute".

@Zonker. Why thank you Zonker. You make me blush. :oops: I will say this for you, easy on the eyes and it was so nice to spend time with a gentleman. Your grace and charm is a rareity, not to mention your great sense of humor and how interesting you are. :)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Well, you guys and some of your secret DFers meet up and suddenly some of my personal info gets thrown in my face on the forum. Coincidence?

Whoever has done it is an unethical loser. I've never posted people's private info on here and never will - so no matter how pissed you are at me to do that, you are still the loser.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote: I've never posted people's private info on here and never will

Are you claiming you never posted that you are a feminist, a vegetarian and an atheist?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: What A Great DF meet!! Oct 28, 2011
Chocoholic wrote:
Ambassador wrote:
Ah :oops:

Well I don't really know much about those things. It was big and boxie (not a limo) and chauffeur driven (uniform, gloves, the whole bit)...

LOOOL probably a Hummer by the sounds of it. Big and Boxy they definitely are. Pants off road though.

Definitely not a Hummer - if It was I would have not spoken to her :twisted:

-- Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:17 pm --

kanelli wrote:Well, you guys and some of your secret DFers meet up and suddenly some of my personal info gets thrown in my face on the forum. Coincidence?

Hold a second...are you claiming that your personal information was thrown 'in [your] face on the forum' regarding the meet that is the subject of this thread? I have not seen anyone post here any of the personal information learned about anyone at the meet (and don't expect anyone to do so). Perhaps it is just your usual moaning - tiresome indeed.
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Several people have posted others' private info, so why wouldn't you expect it Ambassador? The track record is there.

If you are tired of the moaning, you can leave the forum and keep in touch with your precious DF clique off-forum.

Its a pretty good idea!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:If you are tired of the moaning, you can leave the forum and keep in touch with your precious DF clique off-forum.

I lost count how many times you have suggested to posters to leave the forum if they don't like your posts. Get over yourself already!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

kanelli wrote:Several people have posted others' private info, so why wouldn't you expect it Ambassador? The track record is there.

If you are tired of the moaning, you can leave the forum and keep in touch with your precious DF clique off-forum.

Its a pretty good idea!

:roll:

I only hear you complaining about it...so I don't believe that there is a problem about personal information on the forum...
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

kanelli wrote:Several people have posted others' private info, so why wouldn't you expect it Ambassador? The track record is there.

Its a pretty good idea!

Why can't you just come to terms with the fact that this place is big enough for everyone? You do not own this forum.

If you didn't spend the majority of your time trying to regulate people you may have a little more fun here.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Its a pretty good idea!

Here's another option: rather than tell people to leave the forum (which you seen to think is somehow your property) you can leave the forum and then you can stop moaning (which you are doing by your own admission) and use that energy for something else.

Where and what is this personal information about you that you say has been posted? I haven't seen anything Kanelli. You may want to come foward with it if you want to retain your credibility (votes that is). It's kinda like a "put up or shut up" situation.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Your little clique is welcome to each other. How absurd that you think I don't recognize my own personal info posted on here and somehow I have to pinpoint it to prove to you that I'm not lying. My friends have seen it and we talked about it off-forum this morning. You lot can simply piss off.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:Your little clique is welcome to each other. How absurd that you think I don't recognize my own personal info posted on here and somehow I have to pinpoint it to prove to you that I'm not lying. My friends have seen it and we talked about it off-forum this morning. You lot can simply piss off.

Keep your wig on K!
If no-one knows what it is then there's not a problem as far as I can see.
Bethsmum

kanelli wrote:Your little clique is welcome to each other. How absurd that you think I don't recognize my own personal info posted on here and somehow I have to pinpoint it to prove to you that I'm not lying. My friends have seen it and we talked about it off-forum this morning. You lot can simply piss off.

You silly little girl.

Would that be your imaginery friends discussing your imaginery personal info? You know, the info that no one else can see?? :shock:

No one - I repeat NO ONE - can "pinpoint" any personal info about you Kanelli. Could that be because it doesn't exist except in your own delusional mind?? :roll:

You are the first to post threads by other people to prove your point or to support a claim you make. You are also the first to tell people to back up their statements with proof. Are you not willing to support your accusation with proof because it doesn't exist??? As far as I can see you are either lying or are delusional, unless you can actually prove otherwise.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Wow you really got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Oooopps, could be deemed as personal info!!!!
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: What A Great DF Meet!! Oct 29, 2011
sage & onion wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: What A Great DF Meet!! Oct 29, 2011
sage & onion wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'll pay that
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: What A Great DF Meet!! Oct 30, 2011
LOL, personal information. LOL LOL LOL.
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: What A Great DF meet!! Oct 31, 2011
It's all a mystery SCG.
Bethsmum

Re: What A Great DF Meet!! Oct 31, 2011
spellcheckergirl wrote:LOL, personal information. LOL LOL LOL.

:?: :?: :?: :?:
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

I know what Kanelli is talking about, some of you haven't 'got it' - but let me say whoever has done that, it is way way way below the belt. You simply do not do that and it's bang out of order.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:I know what Kanelli is talking about, some of you haven't 'got it' - but let me say whoever has done that, it is way way way below the belt. You simply do not do that and it's bang out of order.

Would that be because there is nothing "to get"????
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Chocoholic wrote:I know what Kanelli is talking about, some of you haven't 'got it' - but let me say whoever has done that, it is way way way below the belt. You simply do not do that and it's bang out of order.

What's what ever it is, got to do with our meet up?
Bethsmum

Who cares about your flippin' meet up BM - apart from those who went - no one.

It has to do because someone is imparting info which hasn't been expressed on the forum, so it's someone that either knows kanelli or knows off deets about her. So to then go and put them on the forum is bang out of order!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Who cares about your flippin' meet up BM - apart from those who went - no one.

It has to do because someone is imparting info which hasn't been expressed on the forum, so it's someone that either knows kanelli or knows off deets about her. So to then go and put them on the forum is bang out of order!

Well if no-one cares, it's certainly caused a bit of a storm in the Chocs/Kanelli camp, hasn't it?

What I meant was, why do you think that someone who attended our meet up was responsible for posting person info about Kanelli?

Are you both suffering from paranoia or something?
Bethsmum

Chocoholic wrote:Who cares about your flippin' meet up BM - apart from those who went - no one.

Again please....s.....l.....w.....o.....l........y...... Who put what on the forum that has anythinh to do with the meet and personal information....????

I asked the same a few pages ago on this post but, as there was no such thing, there was no answer but you have now brought it up again :roll:
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: What A Great DF meet!! Nov 03, 2011
Ambassador wrote:Again please....s.....l.....w.....o.....l........y...... Who put what on the forum that has anythinh to do with the meet and personal information....????

I asked the same a few pages ago on this post but, as there was no such thing, there was no answer but you have now brought it up again :roll:

I think it's all been a figment of an over active imagination Ambassador :?
Bethsmum

Re: What A Great DF meet!! Nov 03, 2011
Ambassador wrote:

Again please....s.....l.....w.....o.....l........y...... Who put what on the forum that has anythinh to do with the meet and personal information....????

It doesn't matter. Don't worry about it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat