TORTURED ANIMALS

Topic locked
TORTURED ANIMALS Jul 20, 2006
ok, im gonna mess up the day of many of u with the link on this post. but id rather do that than just ignore or try to forget. this vid was made in China and is horrible.

i received this email for the second time this week, and since we are far from the requested number to be able to maybe make a difference, i thought, ill ask u all to do the same as i did, and sign ur names on this list and forward the email to all ur friends.

ill paste in the email, all u need to do is copy it, add ur name and send it from ur email to the people u know.
in case smbody might find it difficult to copy from here, or i was not being clear, i made a yahoo address and saved the email in the Draft. u can copy it from there too.
KEEP_THE_ANIMALS_ALIVE@yahoo.com
password: keepalive

so here comes the e-mail

"Dear all!

Open this link, but be aware that what you will see is horrible. Without any doubt, humans are the most cruel heartless beasts ever.

http://www.peta2.com/takecharge/swf/fur_farm.swf

There is not much hope we can change anything, but I am asking you PLEASE PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME on the following list. Than copy this message and SEND IT TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE. When we reach 500, forward the list with the 500 names to the following e-mail address of the Peta Organisation : PETA2@peta.org , and pray that we can make a difference.

---------------------------------------------------------
> > 1.Császár Zenóbia
> > 2.Igaz Barbara
> > 3.Igaz Orsolya
> > 4.Bán Janka
> > 5.Ekler Zsuzsanna
> > 6.Fehér Kata Eszter
> > 7.Czéh Eszter
> > 8.Tagelsir Fatima
> > 9.Cserdi Dóra
> > 10.Bezsenyi Tamás
> > 11.Mucsányi Áron
> > 12.Földi Edina
> > 13.Földvári Virág
> > 14.Sipos Erika
> > 15.Szakács Dávid
> > 16.Markó Tamás
> > 17.Illés Edina
> > 18.Németh Veronika
> > 19.Bóna Boglárka
> > 20.Báthory Orsolya
> > 21.Huszár Réka
> > 22.Bobák Gergely
> > 23.Fülöp Zoltán
> > 24.Aranyi Regina
> > 25.Pozsonyi Dániel
> > 26.Farkas Brigitta
> > 27.Sántha Brigitta
> > 28.Tóth Nikolett
> > 29.Domszky Cintia
> > 30.Domszky Vivien
> > 31.Fodor Gábor
> > 32.Paragi Péter
> > 33.László Mátyás
> > 34.Kis Tamás
> > 35.Kisgyörgy Gábor
> > 36.Kisgyörgy Judit
> > 37. Szivák Brigitta
> > 38. Komáromi Ildikó
> > 39. Juhász Éva
> > 40. Györffy András
> > 41.Tontsch Kinga
> > 42.Pap Péter
> > 43.Gábos Albin
> > 44.Bogdán Zsolt-András
> > 45.Ciotlaus Pál
> > 46.Geambasu Réka
47.Janicsek Nóra

raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 20, 2006
disgusting couldnt go through the entire video. hang those guys and skin them alive like they are doing to the poor animals.

jerry
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2006
Jeevan wrote:disgusting couldnt go through the entire video. hang those guys and skin them alive like they are doing to the poor animals.

jerry

i just opened and closed it...its impossible to watch it.
and yeah, my thoughts exactly...skin them alive
raidah

Jul 20, 2006
have forwarded to around 150 people on my list. have u seen the other videos on the website especially the KFC one man i am never gonna have KFC again if thats true

jerry
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2006
Jeevan wrote:have forwarded to around 150 people on my list. have u seen the other videos on the website especially the KFC one man i am never gonna have KFC again if thats true

jerry

i cant stand the view of a tortured animal...it makes me wanna kill...so no, i did not watch any of the videos. its enough to know what they contain
raidah

Jul 20, 2006
raidah wrote:
Jeevan wrote:have forwarded to around 150 people on my list. have u seen the other videos on the website especially the KFC one man i am never gonna have KFC again if thats true

jerry

i cant stand the view of a tortured animal...it makes me wanna kill...so no, i did not watch any of the videos. its enough to know what they contain

I've heard that the Sharjah Soux and some other places have wild animal cubs for sale at time. Is it true than the elite in the middle east get cubs imported from africa through poachers ??
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 20, 2006
KeithL wrote:
raidah wrote:

jerry

I've heard that the Sharjah Soux and some other places have wild animal cubs for sale at time. Is it true than the elite in the middle east get cubs imported from africa through poachers ??

i've heard that myself, even saw a picture of a saudi guy in a range rover with a tiger cub sticking his head out the window
arso304
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 20, 2006
You do realise PETA is a terrorist organisation don't you?
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 20, 2006
^ian^ wrote:You do realise PETA is a terrorist organisation don't you?

i didnt know...

i only knew this is smthing that cannot be ignored. if there was a list of the most frustrating things in the world, not being able to do smthing for tortured animals would be in the top 5
raidah

Jul 20, 2006
I guess there is a good reason that I've been a vegitarian most of my life.

China is definately not the place for the faint hearted. I remember when walking in a open market to buy some food, I saw a guy pull a shell off a turtle, someone skinning rabbits, and a barrel full feet/paws which I don't even want to guess where they were from.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 20, 2006
raidah wrote:if there was a list of the most frustrating things in the world, not being able to do smthing for tortured animals would be in the top 5

Depends, not in my top 5, but somewhere in the top 10.

My current top 5 are:

(1) Stop Israel from wiping out Lebanon
(2) Return IRAQ to the people of IRAQ
(3) Give Palestine back
(4) Destroy all nuclear weapons
(5) Stop people trafficking

Those are 5 very important things thast rate above bombing test facilities and cosmetic factories.
^ian^

Jul 20, 2006
mraph33 wrote:I guess there is a good reason that I've been a vegitarian most of my life.

Here, here brother.

Vegetarian power.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
mraph33 wrote:I guess there is a good reason that I've been a vegitarian most of my life.

Here, here brother.

Vegetarian power.

Vegans or just Vegetarians ??
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 20, 2006
Just a vegetarian.

Vegan is a backwards concept - in which case you can't drink water, cause fish swim in it.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2006
KeithL wrote:
XRW-147 wrote:

Here, here brother.

Vegetarian power.

Vegans or just Vegetarians ??

Vegetarian. I eat eggs and cheese (when its on a pizza)
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 20, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
raidah wrote:if there was a list of the most frustrating things in the world, not being able to do smthing for tortured animals would be in the top 5

My current top 5 are:

(3) Give Palestine back

Those are 5 very important things thast rate above bombing test facilities and cosmetic factories.

^ian^ Bravo!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
freza
Dubai chat master

Jul 20, 2006
^ian^ wrote:

My current top 5 are:

(3) Give Palestine back

its my top 5 too... i wish there is more people in the world who think like u
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 20, 2006
with all due respect guys, the present situation does not change the fact that ppl have no respect for nature, for animals, for the environment.
and that is unfortunately not just a present but a constant problem.

on the other hand we have several threads talking about the war. no need to move the others too in that direction.
raidah

Jul 20, 2006
raidah wrote:on the other hand we have several threads talking about the war. no need to move the others too in that direction.

Raidah, in general I agree that animals should be respected, but in all honesty the best way to preserve an animal and to prevent it from extinction is to put it on a menu.

PETA lost the plot a loooooong time ago.
^ian^

Jul 20, 2006
I guess everyone has a different top 5.
I'd have to say that the obliteration of all arms and weapons is pretty high on mine. But the whole fur thing is really disgusting (i'm vegetarian)....
But the weird thing is that i love the feeling of fur... i just wouldn't want an animal to die. The other thing that is frustrating as a vegetarian is finding nice vegetarian shoes and accessories.
phunkhoney
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 20, 2006
phunkhoney wrote:i just wouldn't want an animal to die.

Perhaps genetics will allow us to grow fur in a lab?
^ian^

Jul 20, 2006
havnt seen anything as cruel to animals as this before! shame!
easternjewel

Jul 21, 2006
I have never understood the vegetarian thing .... I mean they eat vegetables which are living things too .... but its way more cruel to eat a vegetable than it is an animal ..... an animal has legs and has even the smallest chance of running where as the poor veges are just stuck in the ground with no chance of escape!!!!! We should all learn to live on a healthy diet of rocks and sand!! :lol: :lol:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 21, 2006
ajb wrote:I have never understood the vegetarian thing .... I mean they eat vegetables which are living things too .... but its way more cruel to eat a vegetable than it is an animal ..... an animal has legs and has even the smallest chance of running where as the poor veges are just stuck in the ground with no chance of escape!!!!! We should all learn to live on a healthy diet of rocks and sand!! :lol: :lol:

haha well said :wink:
easternjewel

Jul 21, 2006
When human kind has lost respect for human life then rest of the living beings are all secondary. Being a Vegetarian or a meatarain has ogt nothing to do with the lost ethical and moral standards of human life. I find it equally disappointing when one of us brought an issue of cruelty to animals and some of us passed it saying that he or she is a vegetarian. DUH!!

Top 5's or top 10's is not the issue either. Some people love human life and respect it more that those who claim they do and still disrespect it, but unfortunately they cant do more than this. And this in no way dissolves anybody's respect for animal life.

Yes the video is an eye opener of the fact the mankind will do anything once it loses its ethics and morals. And we have enough in front us in todays world to evidence this.
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 22, 2006
Just because some people round here consider animals as secondary beings, doesn't give the excuse that they can be tortured and endure suffering in death. Animals having feelings, have fear and hurt as much as any human beings. The difference is, that people have a voice and can make others aware of their hardships, animals cannot.

Anyone who would deliberately do this to another living thing is barbaric. As has been said before, if a person has so little respect for a defenceless creature, then how can you possibly expect them to have any compassion for their fellow human beings.

I don't care if people consider PETA a terrorist organisation, at least they get things done and make people aware.

Fur for fashion is inexcusable.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 22, 2006
According to the FBI, cruelty to animals & animal abuse is a trait found in many rapists & murderers.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 22, 2006
Yes, we've discussed this before - to death! I originally posted the PETA link up months ago.

It has been statistically proven that the majority or killers and abusers started off by torturing animals. It should be a warning sign that people are not right in the head.

People are messed up, I'll side with the fur babies anyday of the week.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 23, 2006
i showed this clip to a chinese friend and after listening to it carefully he confirmed that it was illegal in China to do this however it still happens.
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 23, 2006
makhan wrote:i showed this clip to a chinese friend and after listening to it carefully he confirmed that it was illegal in China to do this however it still happens.

the problem is that cruelty against animals is not punished seriously enough, so many of these monsters dont even think that their actions can have consequences. so if they can get away with it, or at most pay a ridiculous amount of money for what they have done, they do it...as simple as that. were they to face serious years in jail, maybe they would think twice.

not being humans, for many countries means their suffering is not important.
raidah

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat