Should There Be Seperate Bathrooms For Humans And Animals?

Topic locked

Should there be seperate bathrooms for humans and animals?

Yes, keep my toilets clean.
100%
No, I love filthy toilets, let more of these animals in!
No votes

Total votes : 5

Oct 13, 2009
Yeah its just too ..Ewwww. I've had to use paper on some occasion when I was out camping in the desert etc etc. Just feels something is riding up your butt the whole day and you constantly have these images of crap stuck all over your tush .Errrrrrrr... Just thinking about it makes me wanna go wash again !

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 13, 2009
erm you don't leave the paper in there DD! :wink:

Okay don't laugh but here's a suggestion - wetwipes! The ones you use for babies! Brilliant!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 13, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:erm you don't leave the paper in there DD! :wink:

:lol: :lol: I don't think he leaves the paper in there :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 13, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Yeah its just too ..Ewwww. I've had to use paper on some occasion when I was out camping in the desert etc etc. Just feels something is riding up your butt the whole day and you constantly have these images of crap stuck all over your tush .Errrrrrrr... Just thinking about it makes me wanna go wash again !

Ewwww.. god forbid you go on vacation to Europe or North America one day, the horror! Make sure you stretch before climbing onto the sink to wash your precious tushy. Barring that, you could carry around a small water bottle which you can conveniently use by performing a headstand in the stall to make sure you're super clean (water cleanses everything after all) after each number 2.
TeddyBear
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 13, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:And what use paper instead. I never understood this logic ! If paper is good enough to clean your behind with after having a dump. Then why not rub yourself down with newspaper in the morning. Wipe your houses including bathrooms with paper. Why bother going to a wash your car ?

@ the Al Aqa automated loos. I had a bad incident with those once ! It was at the royal meridien ( they use to have those aswell ) Early morning to pick up clients. wWhen I reached I needed to go bad so I parked my car, rushed to the loo and after doing my bussiness I see the sign which was at the back of the door. Loo out of order ! :shock: Couldn't they have placed it on the outside or even locked it. I pressed all the buttons and everything but it wouldnt work. There was no water or paper !!!. Good thing it was early morning and wasn't busy at all. So I slowly opened the door made sure there was no one there or comming in and quickly ran to the next booth as fast as I could with pants around my ankles :shock: :shock:

I just hope there were no CCTV's in the loo !

:lol: I kno you can't do much when the water dries up on ya....

So much for Japanese Technology! :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 13, 2009
TeddyBear wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Yeah its just too ..Ewwww. I've had to use paper on some occasion when I was out camping in the desert etc etc. Just feels something is riding up your butt the whole day and you constantly have these images of crap stuck all over your tush .Errrrrrrr... Just thinking about it makes me wanna go wash again !

Ewwww.. god forbid you go on vacation to Europe or North America one day, the horror! Make sure you stretch before climbing onto the sink to wash your precious tushy. Barring that, you could carry around a small water bottle which you can conveniently use by performing a headstand in the stall to make sure you're super clean (water cleanses everything after all) after each number 2.

Hahahahaha :lol:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 13, 2009
Maybe next time I should just wipe myself down with paper in the morning instead of taking a shower ? Now its saddens me to think I wasted so much water mopping my floor. When I could have just wiped it !

Come to think of it why do we have water in the loo in the first place we should just take a dump on a peice of newspaper, roll it up and send it down the chute. A big box of tissues instead of the sink and it should be good to go.

Amazing
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 13, 2009
Because water aids the disposal and breakdown of waste. Ask Thomas Crapper, he invented the flushable toilet!

Wipping yourself down with paper, nah you'd get covered in ink!

But honestly I don't get the hosing thing and drip drying is gross. Hose but wipe dry surely.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 13, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:erm you don't leave the paper in there DD! :wink:
Okay don't laugh but here's a suggestion - wetwipes! The ones you use for babies! Brilliant!

I don't know about others but I do use hose AND paper to dry up. Best of both worlds :D
When traveling to Europe, I use wet + dry tissue, and it took probably a quarter of a roll :P
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 13, 2009
Wet Floors in bathroom = Dirty

But what I find funny is that many people who find it disgustign to use water to wash, find it perfectly ok to not use water at all, or to not wash hands!
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 13, 2009
You gotta check this out:-

Funny stuff:-

Might come in handy next time ur camping

http://www.maximindia.in/lists/204636/8 ... r_ass.html

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/267384
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 13, 2009
Mental picture

Sees thread heading "toilet sharing, People & Animals"

Feels desperately inadequate as I have to take the dog outside to do its business - just who managed to train a Labrador to crap in the toilet !!!

Then wash its paws

Reads thread - feels better !!

:lol:
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 13, 2009
I'm going to have dinner with some friends tonight.

If I bring this topic up should it be during serious discussion: how do you clean your butt after relieving yourself? or under humor: how do you clean your butt after relieving yourself?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Oct 13, 2009
:lol: anyone for mushed patata?
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 15, 2009
viking-warrior wrote:Feels desperately inadequate as I have to take the dog outside to do its business - just who managed to train a Labrador to crap in the toilet !!!
:lol:

A Labrador would probably be cleaner than these people.
TeddyBear
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat