Too Bad For Foreign Workers

Topic locked
Feb 05, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
busa wrote:Well maybe but whilst my kin were in caves you dolt were still a single cell bacteria,you are obviously 1st generation walking up right.

Now begone child and let the grown up's talk

You come across as trying really, really hard to be British.

probably a BBCD :D

Or he could just be one of those British managers here who was an office-boy back home.

Pankaj
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 05, 2009
^ I remember a friend from south africa who was a truck driver back home but is now a senior manager here. And another who was a bum back home and now working in the medical field here.
yujinn
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 05, 2009
yujinn wrote:^ I remember a friend from south africa who was a truck driver back home but is now a senior manager here. And another who was a bum back home and now working in the medical field here.

tell me about it. theives from other countries become king in UAE over night :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 05, 2009
Not that it matters but i aint never worked in an office in my life,worked my way up through the ranks in the Brit forces,left the mob and started out again on the shop floor and again worked my way up.

And how can i be trying hard to be british when i was born and raised there,like all the generations of my familly as far back as records go,so there i win.
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 05, 2009
yujinn wrote:^ I remember a friend from south africa who was a truck driver back home but is now a senior manager here. And another who was a bum back home and now working in the medical field here.

Tell me, whats their secret?
I wanna be king too 8)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 18, 2009
Pankaj wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
busa wrote:Well maybe but whilst my kin were in caves you dolt were still a single cell bacteria,you are obviously 1st generation walking up right.

Now begone child and let the grown up's talk

You come across as trying really, really hard to be British.

probably a BBCD :D

Or he could just be one of those British managers here who was an office-boy back home.

Actally I think he is a scot.
meemee
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 18, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
xXx wrote:you can get as many you want. In Uk its common and very soon you will see here also :wink:

honestly i was just joking. i m not going to let a british maid in my house cos i m afraid she might nick everything and start up a wholesale business or sell stuff from the back of her lorry :D

you wouldn't have enough quality gear for me to make a profit....
meemee
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 18, 2009
i am really sorry to see that
but I am sure tht the work conditions in UK are much more better than that offered in UAE
of course the work conditions of "LOCALS" in UAE is the best on the planet
why dont you compare the work conditions of labor between both the countries
deadlife
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat