Tom Jones...

Topic locked
Re: Tom Jones... Nov 08, 2010
Dillon wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Well until the rules change, I'm going to be me. :lol: :lol: And I'm sure you are going to continue to be you. :albino:

As for your first post above, you kinda lost me with all the twist and turns you are taking. Don't worry about it, because I'm not.

And I wouldn't expect anything else of you, Goodnight Dear. :)

Goodnight Funny Bunny. :wink:

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Tom Jones... Nov 12, 2010
A clarification and an apology...

Clarification;

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

The Irony is:

1. I had included something about Dubai Knight. I had posted something like "and please Dubai Knight do not attempt to be witty (sp?)". By the way BM, (sp?) is an editorial/proofreading notation which means "I am not sure about the spelling is it correct?
2. Because I thought that might seem "confrentational" I deleted it.
3. I was sincere in askign Tom Jones whether all his post include a link. Nothing wrong with that. I you will note I only ever post in General so a question about whether I only post in General would not be confrontantional.
4. The irony is that apparently the post was taking as a "put down" on Tom Jones :roll: Neither a "put down"nor an endorsement...

Now for the opology...

After reading 3 posts on the thread I opolige for not reading the rest of the 3 pages on the topic...whilst there might be "profound" post in the thread; I just don't have the time...

Anyways, please see my other post...
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: Tom Jones... Nov 12, 2010
Oh don't bother apologising here, I'm sure everyone took it in fun. BTW I have a very good memory, you wrote 'and why does DK always try to be witty?'. And the cats out of the bag! You aren't a real Ambassador 'cause you can't spell. No private education for you, and if there was I'd get my money back :wink:
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Tom Jones... Nov 13, 2010
Tom Jones wrote:Hey.... Mr. Ambassador, I'm now really the curious one...
Why did you immediately remove your comment about DK??? I, myself, haven't seen the comment but I believe BM!!!

Here is the deal: If you answer my above question first, I'll answer yours. How about that??

8) 8)

Well we're all waiting with baited breath TJ,

Have you ever started a post without a link to some article/news/post, etc.?

Additionally, I would like to know if you hold shares in the Daily Mail?

:lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Morning Dillon. :)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:Morning Dillon. :)

Good morning Bora, and I'd like to be the first to welcome you back to the bosom of our community here at DF, the friendly forum!

How was the food in the nick?

Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dillon wrote:

Good morning Bora, and I'd like to be the first to welcome you back to the bosom of our community here at DF, the friendly forum!

Food??? Was I supposed to have been fed? I think BM must have eaten my allotment as there were some crumbs in the naughty seat. But being BM, she did leave me a nice selection of wine. I guess she anticipated my arrival. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
Dillon wrote:

Food??? Was I supposed to have been fed? I think BM must have eaten my allotment as there were some crumbs in the naughty seat. But being BM, she did leave me a nice selection of wine. I guess she anticipated my arrival. :lol:

What was it??

If it wasn't Chardonnay, it couldn't be from BM... :)

Good to see you back, Sweetie!!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Bora Bora wrote:
Dillon wrote:

No way Bora! BM had not eaten your dinner! I'll have you know I'm on a strict diet as I'm aiming to lose the Big Mama tag that Sage has given me. BTW does my bum look big in this? :pottytrain2:

-- Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:34 am --

TJ you know me so well! Yes a nice bottle of Jacobs Creek Chardonnay that's what I would have left Bora, DHS32 in Dubai Duty Free and £5.29 in our local garage in the UK. I'm a classy bird eh?

-- Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:37 am --

Yes, and welcome back and good morning Bora. Now this all feels good, as Dillon says DF the friendly forum. Where's Mel? Morning Mel!
Bethsmum

Interesting how times of trouble can bring people closer. :lol:

OK, everyone. Group hug, group hug!!! :lol: :lol:

TJ: BM is most considerate. Lovely California wine, vintage year. She does have good taste I must say. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Oh ok, seems like I m late! Good Morning everybody (or should I say Good afternoon)!

Welcome back Bora baby, glad too see you here again! :cheers: :occasion9:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:Oh ok, seems like I m late! Good Morning everybody (or should I say Good afternoon)!

Welcome back Bora baby, glad too see you here again! :cheers: :occasion9:

...........and good afternoon to you. :D
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

WTF! I had to check the link there to see if this was actually DF and yes it is.

What is going on?

BM, Bora, was there a sin bin relationship going on behind the bars?
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

drewpeacock wrote:WTF! I had to check the link there to see if this was actually DF and yes it is.

What is going on?

Oh, Drew. Stranger things have been known to happen. :wink: Hubby says: If you can't convince them, confuse them!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

drewpeacock wrote:WTF! I had to check the link there to see if this was actually DF and yes it is.

What is going on?

Drew, please keep up, the situation is, indeed, moving fast. BM and Bora were 'binned' seperately. I spent many lonely hours contemplating my position and it confirmed to me that, yes, I am a very naughty girl.
Bethsmum

Bora Bora wrote: Hubby says: If you can't convince them, confuse them!!!!

Ambassador
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat