PLEASE HELP ME FIND Gale Jones

Topic locked
PLEASE HELP ME FIND Gale Jones Jan 10, 2008
Please help me find a lady called Gale Jones she is Welsh and so i'm told works for a coffee company in Dubai. She could have re-married has two sons one of the boys name is tom,she Has lived in Dubai for at least 10 years plus,I lost contact with Gale when she split from her husband (David Jones) he used to work at Dubai Creek but he has now left Dubai.I know she has good friends that live near the Burj and her friends husband has a good job with TNT in Dubai.She also has a good friend called Bunney and her husband works for a big bank in Dubai.(i think world bank Dubai)i belive she now has a new baby with her new man who works for the American Embassy i would dearly love to catch up with her as i'm planning to relocate to Dubai in the near future.Thank you all for your help mark.

mark hackett
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 11, 2008
Is this a windup? David Jones is a department dtore in Aus. You could try there?
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 11, 2008
No i promise its no windup she was a good friend and we lost touch,i'm would dearly love to find her as i'm coming to live in Dubai shortly,thanks for replying though.all the bst Mark.
mark hackett
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 13, 2008
You may have luck finding her if you post on expatwoman.com's forum.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat