THE STORY OF TWO COWS Anyone Read It Before Rofpml

Topic locked
THE STORY OF TWO COWS anyone read it before rofpml Feb 03, 2006
THE STORY OF TWO COWS

DUBAI SYSTEM:

you have two cows. you create a website for them and advertise them in all the magazines. you create a cow city or
milk town for them. you sell off their milk before the cows have even been milked to both legit and shady investors
who hope to resale the nonexistent milk for a 100% profit in two years time. you bring Tiger Woods to milk the
cow first to attract attention.

QATAR SYSTEM:

you have two cows. they've been sitting there for decades and no one realized that cows could produce milk. you see
what dubai is doing; you go crazy and start milking the heck out of the cows in the shortest time possible. then you
realize no one wanted the milk in the first place.

SAUDI SYSTEM:

since milking the cow involves nipples the Gov't decides to ban all cows in public. the only method to milk a cow is to
have a cow on one side of a curtain and a guy milking the cow on the other side or to hire females and train them to
milk the cows.... the debate is still going on.

BAHRAIN SYSTEM:

you have two cows. some high Gov't official steals one, milk it, sells the milk and pockets the profit. the Gov't tells
you that there is just one cow and not enough milk for the people. the people riot and scream death to the Gov't
and carry Iranian flags. the Parliament, after thinking for 11 months, decides to employ ten Bahrainis to all milk the
cow at the same time and so cutting back on unemployment.

LEBANON SYSTEM:

you have two cows. one is owned by Syria and the other is controlled by Hizbollah.

EGYPTIAN SYSTEM:

you have two cows. both are voting for Mobarak!

AMERICAN SYSTEM:

you have two cows. you sell one, and force the other to produce the milk of four cows. later, you hire
a consultant to analyze why the cow dropped dead.

FRENCH SYSTEM:

you have two cows. you go on strike because you wanted three cows.

RUSSIAN SYSTEM:

you have two cows. you count them and learn you have five cows. you count them again and learn you have 42 cows.
you count them again and learn you have 2 cows. you stop counting cows and open another bottle of vodka.

BRITISH SYSTEM:

you have two cows. both are mad.

AUSTRALIAN SYSTEM:

you have two cows. you give one to Americans and one to British and you go back to shagging sheep

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

T0M0
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 03, 2006
i liked the Qatar and french ones :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
T0M0
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 03, 2006
very good!
Dutchtoon
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 03, 2006
haha, hilarious :D
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 03, 2006
Brilliant, very funny.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 03, 2006
Israeli economy:The Palestinian got two cows.the Israeli kills the Palestinian and takes the cow claiming God promised them to him.

Arab economy:You got two cows.Somehow they died and you blame Israel/Mossad for it.
Abrar
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 03, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 03, 2006
I would die of laughter if this thread leads to a flame war by someone.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 03, 2006
HAHAHAH WAS FUNNY
hashman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 04, 2006
Liban wrote:I would die of laughter if this thread leads to a flame war by someone.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well as a spokesman for the "Cow's Deserve Respect Society", i must lodge my ................................

:wink: :wink:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 04, 2006
arniegang wrote:
Liban wrote:I would die of laughter if this thread leads to a flame war by someone.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well as a spokesman for the "Cow's Deserve Respect Society", i must lodge my ................................

:wink: :wink:

BRING IT ON! :twisted:

:lol: :D :lol:
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 05, 2006
must say that was a gud 1 :lol:
aduberdu
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 08, 2006
ROTFLMAO!!!
brilliant!
:D :lol:
moonbaby
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 09, 2006
Well I really must object, as a born and breed Australian I must say it is not us that 'shag sheep' but the Kiwis (New Zealanders for the uneducated) we Aussies are all too busy swilling copious amounts of beer, "throwin' another snag on the barrr'b" (please think of the Aussie accent as you say this) and shagging the next door neighbours missus while he's at his mates barrr'b :D :D :D :D
lochness
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 09, 2006
i found that very offencive.... now all the aussies will riot!, you danish bastards just won't quit! :D
richmc
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 09, 2006
DID'NT MEAN TO OFFEND soz

i just got it in an email and it made me grin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thought i'd share it

by the way im british not danish 8)
T0M0
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat