The DVD Man

Topic locked
The DVD Man Jul 04, 2007
Hi

I live in the Dubai Marina area and after searching through Spinneys vast DVD rental section I am desperate for something more recent than the last 2 years on DVD... I have heard that there is a DVD Man that comes to your door and sells good quality copies for DHS10...

Anyone know of who thelocal dude is for this area...?

Yours desperately seeking....! :D

PommiePotter
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 04, 2007
Broadband internet is your friend.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 16, 2007
or if you're no so hot on ethics , there are quite a few pirate merchants that will probably deliver them to your doorstep.
Breeze
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 16, 2007
Breeze wrote:or if you're no so hot on ethics , there are quite a few pirate merchants that will probably deliver them to your doorstep.

That's what his post is asking for!!! He wants to know if anyone know the local one!!!!
XPClone
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 16, 2007
XPClone wrote:
Breeze wrote:or if you're no so hot on ethics , there are quite a few pirate merchants that will probably deliver them to your doorstep.

That's what his post is asking for!!! He wants to know if anyone know the local one!!!!

The DVD guys under my stairs have disappeared. Probably in their home countries now.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 16, 2007
The DVD guys are very common in the Bur Dubai area.

Take a trip around here and you will find what you're looking for
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: The DVD Man Jul 16, 2007
PommiePotter wrote:Hi

I live in the Dubai Marina area and after searching through Spinneys vast DVD rental section I am desperate for something more recent than the last 2 years on DVD... I have heard that there is a DVD Man that comes to your door and sells good quality copies for DHS10...

Forget watching Chuck Norris movies from Spinneys. Forget the dodgy DVD man. If you got a home laptop or pc, make the switch to 'torrents'!

:D
burton
Dubai forums Addict
Location: meanstreets of satwa, outside your mosque, stealing your shoes...

Re: The DVD Man Jul 16, 2007
burton wrote:
PommiePotter wrote:Hi

Forget watching Chuck Norris movies from Spinneys. Forget the dodgy DVD man. If you got a home laptop or pc, make the switch to 'torrents'!

:D

A lot of people can't seem to figure out torrents, for better or worse.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat