Soon In Dubai !!!

Topic locked
Soon in Dubai !!! Nov 23, 2006
I saw this on metacafe and I coudn't help myself but to share it with u !!
will this happend in Dubai soon !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/306977/fight_for_parking_space/

Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Nov 23, 2006
this is a common thing in many countries. Russia, Romania for example...
And there are used guns....
iurca
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 23, 2006
:lol:

nice avatar palkid, very dubai forum'ish :D
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 23, 2006
easternjewel wrote::lol:

nice avatar palkid, very dubai forum'ish :D

Thanx !!! I think I will be the one staring fights around here !!! :lol: :lol:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Nov 23, 2006
It happens already!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 23, 2006
I was going to say, I've seen that in Dubai, something similar at Madinat Jumeria
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Nov 25, 2006
People have gotten shot in chicago USA over parking spots.
MDM Eurotics - Josh
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 25, 2006
I have seen something similar to this in Deira City Centre a couple of times :roll:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 25, 2006
I've seen the same situation not here but outside UAE. Figthing over parking slot is an old issue. Thus, happens around the globe. Again, it all boils down with the person's attitude. :evil:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 25, 2006
asc_26 wrote:I've seen the same situation not here but outside UAE. Figthing over parking slot is an old issue. Thus, happens around the globe. Again, it all boils down with the person's attitude. :evil:

Very true, here of course a lot of important people driving, like the ones that park in the handicapped spots, ever notice how they are always Mercs or BMW's :roll:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 25, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
asc_26 wrote:I've seen the same situation not here but outside UAE. Figthing over parking slot is an old issue. Thus, happens around the globe. Again, it all boils down with the person's attitude. :evil:

Very true, here of course a lot of important people driving, like the ones that park in the handicapped spots, ever notice how they are always Mercs or BMW's :roll:

I've noticed it too. Then, if the traffic police will fined them for wrong parking, they will blame the administrator or the security guards for not telling them that the parking space is reserve for handicapped. Even if there's a signboard already. :roll:

In this case, i just give a long sigh..........to peeps coming to my our office to complain that the police issued fined tickets for them. Pointless to argue and they're old enough to be lectured. :wink:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 25, 2006
asc_26 wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

I've noticed it too. Then, if the traffic police will fined them for wrong parking, they will blame the administrator or the security guards for not telling them that the parking space is reserve for handicapped. Even if there's a signboard already. :roll:

In this case, i just give a long sigh..........to peeps coming to my our office to complain that the police issued fined tickets for them. Pointless to argue and they're old enough to be lectured. :wink:

I think better to clamp them, so they have to pay on the spot, Handicap wrong parking dhs1000/-
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 25, 2006
That's why they want to eat ME while showing to me the fined ticket... :lol: I tell them, sir this is not the traffic police cashier's office where you can pay the fined, i think you're in the wrong place. :lol: I'm naughty i know.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 25, 2006
asc_26 wrote:That's why they want to eat ME while showing to me the fined ticket... :lol: I tell them, sir this is not the traffic police cashier's office where you can pay the fined, i think you're in the wrong place. :lol: I'm naughty i know.

Don't know where you work so the joke is a little lost on me, sorry :cry:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 25, 2006
Don't CRY... :D Here's the chocolate for you.. (oops..don't have pics, just play with your imagination). :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 25, 2006
asc_26 wrote:Don't CRY... :D Here's the chocolate for you.. (oops..don't have pics, just play with your imagination). :D

Hahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :geek: :flower: :sunny: :queen: :king:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 27, 2006
it happens alot in dubai.

Cheers...
uae79
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 27, 2006
It happens, although I wouldn't say a lot though.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 28, 2006
crazy *beep*
bear
Dubai chat master

Nov 28, 2006
iurca wrote:this is a common thing in many countries. Russia, Romania for example...
And there are used guns....

realy? :shock:
bonitta
Dubai chat master

hey Nov 29, 2006
ya guess it will soon
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat