Social Life In Dubai

Topic locked
Jul 14, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:
Even a b@#ch has something exclusively attractive.[/quote]

Good to know that I have some redeeming qualities.

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 14, 2009
Speedhump wrote:I'm usually quite progressive, but really not comfortable with that!!! :D :D

Not comfortable?
Then why do I see you mingle hand in hand with them Indians on Thursday night at the workercamps?

:lol:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 14, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Metaphor79 wrote:I wonder why women don't like it when a man walks to them and say, I just saw you and I really like you and would like to get to know you!

What's the reason behind the rejection, fear, arrogance or what??

In my opinion a lot of women would find that too direct. Consider that they might like some idle chat and laughs before feeling 'this is an interview for a relationship'!

Open up easy and happy and don't get so in her face about liking her straight away. If she wants to take it further she'll let you know... :)

Don't you learn anything from your wife ;)

Women need an emotional connection before they will move on with a man. Some haven no standards at all and just pull you in the coffin'.
Others just need a little more comforting to be able to open up 8)

You know...'spread those leggies' :wink:
RobbyG

Jul 14, 2009
You're weird.....;)

You can't come on all heavy the moment you met a woman. They just think you're a freak and probably still living with your Mum..... :D

Hey, of course you're not married yet!

Ladies, your views please!
:rr:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 14, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Speedhump wrote:I'm usually quite progressive, but really not comfortable with that!!! :D :D

Not comfortable?
Then why do I see you mingle hand in hand with them Indians on Thursday night at the workercamps?

:lol:

Oh yeah, with you jealously lingering on the sidelines waiting for one of them little brown fellas to come and talk you you, shyboy! :D :P
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 14, 2009
Shyboy :D

Thats why I'm so exposed here with no shame 'at all' ;)
Get away behind my back you Humprey boy. Don't hide now :D
RobbyG

Jul 14, 2009
By the way; Who's talking about a heavy approach, except for the fun part of course ;)

If a man wants to impress a lady, he should be gentle, subtle and approachable. When she likes his articulate and balanced approach, she will open up more. If that works out...she establishes an emotional relation.

You know, something she can relate to in a man. And then, my Humprey friend, she may be willing to take you on a date.

And that...is how things work..initially. ;)
RobbyG

Jul 14, 2009
RobbyG wrote:By the way; Who's talking about a heavy approach, except for the fun part of course ;)

If a man wants to impress a lady, he should be gentle, subtle and approachable. When she likes his articulate and balanced approach, she will open up more. If that works out...she establishes an emotional relation.

You know, something she can relate to in a man. And then, my Humprey friend, she will be willing to take you on a date.

And that...is how things work. ;)

To approach and impress a woman you need the opportunity, if it’s missing you need to create one. In case there’s no opportunity nor time to create one, then direct approach is the only way. Approaching her directly and getting rejected is much better than spending the rest of your life wondering why you didn’t.
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 14, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:
RobbyG wrote:By the way; Who's talking about a heavy approach, except for the fun part of course ;)

You know, something she can relate to in a man. And then, my Humprey friend, she will be willing to take you on a date.

And that...is how things work. ;)

To approach and impress a woman you need the opportunity, if it’s missing you need to create one. In case there’s no opportunity nor time to create one, then direct approach is the only way. Approaching her directly and getting rejected is much better than spending the rest of your life wondering why you didn’t.

I agree. I let my favourites pass by too many times already.

Depends on the situation though.
RobbyG

Jul 14, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Metaphor79 wrote:
Even a b@#ch has something exclusively attractive.

Good to know that I have some redeeming qualities.[/quote]

You see, you've just proved my point.
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 14, 2009
All these lonely hearts telling each other how to 'pull' :D

I actually think that the women that you chase are the ones that disappoint you. The catching usually doesn't match the excitement and even scariness of the chase. The best are the ones that you just click with straight away, on some level or other. You see inside each other without any need for searching. The s*x is also far more intense.

Yeah I'm a romantic, so f*cking what!!!??? :D

:blah5: :blah5: :blah5:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 14, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Shyboy :D

Exposed? You call yourself Robby and you like Dutch girls bringing lager....:D

Well, Interpol will certainly track you down man.... :D :roll:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 14, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:Shyboy :D

Exposed? You call yourself Robby and you like Dutch girls bringing lager....:D

Well, Interpol will certainly track you down man.... :D :roll:

Hey...allll clean here :D

Let them come and check me :wink:
RobbyG

Jul 14, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Metaphor79 wrote:
Even a b@#ch has something exclusively attractive.

Good to know that I have some redeeming qualities.

You see, you've just proved my point.[/quote]

By the way - it's Queen Biatch!!! And you confirmed what i always knew! :cheers:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat