Social Dinner Meetings

Topic locked
Social dinner meetings Oct 25, 2005
I came across this the other day............

www.table4six.net

What a great idea. We could possibly organise something like this in the forums. Someone posts up a time and place and category
e.g "25-30 yr olds recently arrived in Dubai"

I would be willing to organise the first dinner if people are interested......

Barzie
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 25, 2005
interesting ..

so i guess the person organizing the dinner will be the one to make sure all the invitees share similar interests for the dinner to be enjoyable for everyone ?

.. last thing i want is to be on a dinner table with HP for example heh
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 25, 2005
kewl, good idea. I'd be interested.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Oct 25, 2005
fayz wrote:kewl, good idea. I'd be interested.

Me ,Fayz ,Liban ,Major Pain ,choco,sinper 420 ............who else? :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 26, 2005
hahahaha, I'd love to share a table with you, Choco, Liban, Major, I doubt you'd survive past the appies.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 26, 2005
fayz wrote:hahahaha, I'd love to share a table with you, Choco, Liban, Major, I doubt you'd survive past the appies.

Once a jewish ,muslim ,christian and hindu were closed in a room for one week and when they opened the door ,they saw the dead bodies and blood everywhere.

Nxt time a dog , goat ,chicken and cat were closed in a room for one week and when they opened the door ,they were astonish to see that all the animals were playing with each other.

conclusion :

Tolerance doesn’t exist among human being or in other words animals are better than us :0) . I am quite sweet person and possess charming personality. :P

Fyaz habibi ,

if someone close you with choco for one week then what would happen?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 26, 2005
Fayz,

I don't know why you say that? More than capable of holding my own, but personally not itnerested in such things.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 26, 2005
I have personal tried to spearhead a "get together" on numerous occasions....to no avail :(
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Oct 26, 2005
i m intrested in it...but can you reduce the age group from 24- 30
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 26, 2005
Choco,

I know you can hold your own, it is HP that I'd be worried for hahaha, more so because I don’t know how long I could hold my composure.

You know what would be ideal, just having a bar night or coffee/juice night for this forum. Kind of an open house. To be honest a dinner might be a bit too formal, I always enjoy meeting people though so all good and there seem to be quite a few interesting people on this board.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 27, 2005
I know you can hold your own, it is HP that I'd be worried for hahaha, more so because I don’t know how long I could hold my composure.

Fayz sweetheart ,

when knowledge finish ,then anger replace it .Don't you worry , but i am afraid choco will crush on me :P The day she told me about her gender ,i am feeling quite attraction toward her (sorry if anyone else exchange PM with her ) .

You know what would be ideal, just having a bar night or coffee/juice night for this forum. Kind of an open house. To be honest a dinner might be a bit too formal, I always enjoy meeting people though so all good and there seem to be quite a few interesting people on this board.

Fayz Habibi ,

These are very old tricks to seek the company of a female ;0). Choco knows that arab guys usually flirt with white girls and at the end of day get married with their own family girls.

choco any opinion about Pakistani guys? :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 27, 2005
Yeah they're not burly enough for me and no offense but those guys are always on the short side, I'm only 5 ft 5, but my boyfriends are always well over 6 ft. And rugged. GGGrrrrrrr :lol:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Social dinner meetings Oct 27, 2005
Barzie wrote:I came across this the other day............

www.table4six.net

What a great idea. We could possibly organise something like this in the forums. Someone posts up a time and place and category
e.g "25-30 yr olds recently arrived in Dubai"

I would be willing to organise the first dinner if people are interested......

u guys are too old. Do u have 19 yr old kids or young gfs. Bring em to keep me entertained :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 27, 2005
there is only one song by bryan adams that i like
"18 till i die"
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 27, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Yeah they're not burly enough for me and no offense but those guys are always on the short side, I'm only 5 ft 5, but my boyfriends are always well over 6 ft. And rugged. GGGrrrrrrr :lol:

6 ft ,hmmmmmmmm

Are you talking about height? or ..........................(wink)
:P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat