Skirts/Dresses Or Trousers?

Topic locked
Re: Skirts/Dresses Or Trousers? Jul 05, 2011
How can you play me when I stop playing? ;) I do have fun, just not at the expense of others, like you hags do. There are plenty of people I don't like and I have never tried to get them banned. I reserve those banning PMs for those with zero morals and ethics who misbehave badly by threatening someone's off-forum life. You keep dishing it out, but I'm not sitting at the table with likes of you.

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:There are plenty of people I don't like and I have never tried to get them banned. I reserve those banning PMs for those with zero morals and ethics who misbehave badly by threatening someone's off-forum life.

A bit of a contradiction, don't you think? "I have never"......to "I reserve those bannings...." :? So you either did or you didn't. Can't have it both ways Chuckles. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I guess u have to read it as it is BB
"There are plenty of people I don't like and I have never tried to get them banned. "

and
"I reserve those banning PMs for those with zero morals and ethics who misbehave badly by threatening someone's off-forum life."
;)
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

kanelli wrote:How can you play me when I stop playing? ;) I do have fun, just not at the expense of others, like you hags do. There are plenty of people I don't like and I have never tried to get them banned. I reserve those banning PMs for those with zero morals and ethics who misbehave badly by threatening someone's off-forum life. You keep dishing it out, but I'm not sitting at the table with likes of you.

So who are you to judge others? You are always ramming down people's throats how good you are but in reality you are no better than those you judge. At least I can say I've never sent anyone a PM compaining about them, nor complained to others by PM about anyone. You set your standards high but you just don't meet them yourself with your name calling and foul language on a public forum. When I sink as low as you, then I'll start to worry. I'm pleased you don't intend to sit at the same table as me as I wouldn't want to share with someone as bitter and twisted as you.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Bethsmum wrote:You are always ramming down people's throats how good you are but in reality you are no better than those you judge. At least I can say I've never sent anyone a PM compaining about them, nor complained to others by PM about anyone. You set your standards high but you just don't meet them yourself with your name calling and foul language on a public forum. When I sink as low as you, then I'll start to worry. I'm pleased you don't intend to sit at the same table as me as I wouldn't want to share with someone as bitter and twisted as you.

QFT!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Skirts/Dresses Or Trousers? Jul 06, 2011
Mahmoud04 wrote:I guess u have to read it as it is BB
"There are plenty of people I don't like and I have never tried to get them banned. "

and
"I reserve those banning PMs for those with zero morals and ethics who misbehave badly by threatening someone's off-forum life."
;)

Thanks for pointing that out Mahmoud. I stand corrected. So she has/does do it and appears more than once ("bannings"). :lol: :lol:

-- Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:29 am --

Mahmoud04 wrote:I guess u have to read it as it is BB

and
;)

Thanks for pointing that out Mahmoud. I stand corrected. So she has/does do it and appears more than once ("bannings"). :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Skirts/Dresses or Trousers? Jul 06, 2011
I personally like skirts and dressers over jeans/pants/trousers whatever you want to call them :)

At the moment I own 3 suit pants for work and 1 pair of jeans - the rest of my closet is filled with dresses and skirts/dressy tops.

When I'm in the States/UK I always end up feeling over dressed no matter where I go or what I wear, but that's never really stopped me from dressing the way I like. Sometimes when I do try to dress down on purpose I end up looking weird (in my opinion) and just not comfortable so I don't enjoy myself as much as I usually would.

I have recently started to fall in love with wearing sandals ( I was always a high heel gal up until about 6 months ago) and even purchased a pair of sneakers to wear apart from my gym shoes. I don't enjoy the sneakers that much though, they're kind of just sitting in my closet....
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Bethsmum wrote:
kanelli wrote:How can you play me when I stop playing? ;) I do have fun, just not at the expense of others, like you hags do. There are plenty of people I don't like and I have never tried to get them banned. I reserve those banning PMs for those with zero morals and ethics who misbehave badly by threatening someone's off-forum life. You keep dishing it out, but I'm not sitting at the table with likes of you.

So who are you to judge others? You are always ramming down people's throats how good you are but in reality you are no better than those you judge. At least I can say I've never sent anyone a PM compaining about them, nor complained to others by PM about anyone. You set your standards high but you just don't meet them yourself with your name calling and foul language on a public forum. When I sink as low as you, then I'll start to worry. I'm pleased you don't intend to sit at the same table as me as I wouldn't want to share with someone as bitter and twisted as you.

BIG WORDS lol !! I guess its not about you BM, perhaps its a women thing, right General?? :mrgreen:
symmetric
BANNED

BIG WORDS lol !! I guess its not about you BM, perhaps its a women thing, right General??

Well you do wear a skirt Sym, so I suppose you aren't out of place posting on this topic, right general?
Bethsmum

I don't wear skirts BM, how did you come up with such conclusion? :)
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:

BIG WORDS lol !! I guess its not about you BM, perhaps its a women thing, right General?? :mrgreen:

thats why i stay away when its the lady's buisness, i just watch :mrgreen:

-- Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:36 am --

Bethsmum wrote:
BIG WORDS lol !! I guess its not about you BM, perhaps its a women thing, right General??

Well you do wear a skirt Sym, so I suppose you aren't out of place posting on this topic, right general?

see, i told you, you got yourself caught in the middle now, brother, you on your own :mrgreen:

@ BM i'll get some popcorn and keep watching :D
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

I prefer wearing duck feathers - that way all of the above = nothing!
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Ambassador wrote:I prefer wearing duck feathers - that way all of the above = nothing!

So what do you wear when its time for plumage :D
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Ambassador wrote:I prefer wearing duck feathers - that way all of the above = nothing!

aren't duck feathers rather small Ambassador?

-- Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:10 pm --

symmetric wrote:I don't wear skirts BM, how did you come up with such conclusion? :)

Don't you wear a kandoura thingy sometimes Sym?
Bethsmum

SKIRTS!
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

drewpeacock wrote:SKIRTS!

*crossdresser* :D
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:

Scottish men wear skirts Bora! They are famous for what they don't wear underneath :shock:
Bethsmum

Re: Skirts/Dresses or Trousers? Jul 07, 2011
Scottish men wear skirts Bora! They are famous for what they don't wear underneath :shock:

i guess we have something in common with the Scottish :D
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

general_A wrote:

:lol: Tell a Scottish he has something in common with arabs, :lol: , just try, and see him flatten your nose. still laughin my head off, man, you come up with some weird comments
capsicum
BANNED

Bethsmum wrote:

aren't duck feathers rather small Ambassador?

Ok, geese then - huge ones!
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

capsicum wrote:
general_A wrote:

:lol: Tell a Scottish he has something in common with arabs, :lol: , just try, and see him flatten your nose. still laughin my head off, man, you come up with some weird comments

ok so you are telling me that scottish men are too good to have anything in common with arab men? they wear tennis skirts for f@#k sake, with all due respect to scottish people. my comment was supposed to be a joke, besides i'd like to see someone try and "flatten my nose", i bet he wont.

and i'm the one supposed to come up with the wierdest comments :lol:

pfffffffffft, flatten my nose :lol:
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Bethsmum wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Put your specs on BM and read the small print!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:Put your specs on BM and read the small print!!!!

I read it Bora, it says crossdresser. Oh I get it! err blonde moment! silly me :D

-- Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:16 am --

general_A wrote: my comment was supposed to be a joke, besides i'd like to see someone try and "flatten my nose", i bet he wont.

I think caps has had a sense of humour failure general.
Bethsmum

general_A wrote: my comment was supposed to be a joke, besides i'd like to see someone try and "flatten my nose", i bet he wont.

I think caps has had a sense of humour failure general.

@BM you think? :D
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Skirts/Dresses Or Trousers? Jul 07, 2011
I think Scots have many aspects in common. ie

Aiwa (yes) shortened from Ach Aye the noo.
Mishkella (problem) one more Stella when said drunk.
Mustaffa (name) must have another.
Burj, (found under a Scotsmans kilt)
The Palm: Used when a woman shortage.

Any suggestions?
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

@BM, that's called Ezar (classic Arabic), and Wezar (local dialect). I very seldom wear it. I wear sarwal (its like light white pants used as an underwear). :)

@General, ignore Capsicum, he was deadly jealous from Persians, and now he's deadly jealous from Arabs. He wish he can be something else as good as us, but he only fits in garbage category. :lol: We don't need to offend a whole group of people because of one low class garbage bag :D
symmetric
BANNED

drewpeacock wrote:I think Scots have many aspects in common. ie

Aiwa (yes) shortened from Ach Aye the noo.
Mishkella (problem) one more Stella when said drunk.
Mustaffa (name) must have another.
Burj, (found under a Scotsmans kilt)
The Palm: Used when a woman shortage.

Any suggestions?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

-- Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:59 pm --

@BM, that's called Ezar (classic Arabic), and Wezar (local dialect). I very seldom wear it. I wear sarwal (its like light white pants used as an underwear).

I'm confused now Sym :drunken: Do you wear sarwal under your khandoura?

I quite like discussing mens underwear on an internet forum :D

That's where Arabs and Scotsmen differ! I don't believe they wear sarwal.
Bethsmum

BM, we wear fackall
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

drewpeacock wrote:BM, we wear fackall

I'll have to take your word for that Drew :D
Bethsmum

general_A wrote: ok so you are telling me that scottish men are too good to have anything in common with arab men? they wear tennis skirts for f@#k sake, with all due respect to scottish people. my comment was supposed to be a joke, besides i'd like to see someone try and "flatten my nose", i bet he wont.

It is more that arabs are not good enough to have anything in common with the Scottish,
So, you a fighter al general?, I doubt it, I never encountered one during my service, more like run and hide, and they sell their brothers to get away when they are cornered. On the street side I had good fights with Brits and Russians, with arabs it was just practice.
Anyways when arabs hit somebody, it is because he is on the ground or it is a woman.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat