Sharjah To Dubai

Topic locked
Sharjah to Dubai Nov 10, 2005
Can anybody tell me how much a share taxi ride will cost from sharjah to dubai? i guess hiring taxi daily is not very cost effective.

Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 10, 2005
80 Dhs each way for a taxi from Shj to Sheikh Zayed. Hardly economical.
SkierAL
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Sharjah to Dubai Nov 10, 2005
Mayflower wrote:Can anybody tell me how much a share taxi ride will cost from sharjah to dubai? i guess hiring taxi daily is not very cost effective.

If you take a regular taxi, from Sharjah to Jumeriah it will cost about 55 AED one way. If you share a taxi, the taxis aint as nice with questionable passengers :). That would run you about 15 AED one way. There are DTC buses that go though, so why not try those? They cost less than 10 AED I think..
jag
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 11, 2005
whattt..80DHS!!! when i used to live there in sharjah it used to cost me 10-15dhs to dubai...well that is about 5-6years ago
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 11, 2005
I'd agree that it isn't the most economical but I’ve taken taxis a couple of times from Sharjah to Dubai, it never cost me more than 25, Sharjah City Centre to Shk Zayed. Going the other way is 30-35 Dubai Taxis are a bit more.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Nov 11, 2005
sorry . i had not been clear enough. i was actually enquiring about the monthly cost for sharing taxis? like 4 people combining their daily trip to office both to and fro
Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 12, 2005
Hi,

Looks like you are looking at the cost for 1 passenger in acar pool or car lift.

That depends on tyhe location in Sharjah and Dubai and the timing. For a guy who lives at Shj City Centre and has to go to Sheikh Zayed Road at regular ofice hours it should cost you between 300 to 375 per month.
sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat