Shameful Act By Supposed Moderator

Topic locked
Shameful act by supposed moderator Apr 26, 2007
Well, Age & Bonion has done it again by TWICE modifying the most pointless poster poll.

Firstly, he added myself and ^Ian^ to the poll, now he has changed his name to Concord.... sour grapes I imagine because Sage was leading as the most pointless poster.

Shameful act, totally.

Take your medicine man!

Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 26, 2007
THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAA!! :shock:

sorry couldnt help it :)

bring forth the offender and punish him, 50 lashes in public :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Shameful act by supposed moderator Apr 26, 2007
Dr.D wrote:Well, Age & Bonion has done it again by TWICE modifying the most pointless poster poll.

Firstly, he added myself and ^Ian^ to the poll, now he has changed his name to Concord.... sour grapes I imagine because Sage was leading as the most pointless poster.

Shameful act, totally.

Take your medicine man!

If this is true, and I have nor reason to doubt Dr. D;

Then it is fkcking bullsh!t and not because he changed his name to "Concord". I could give 2 sh!ts about it and if I could I would change may vote for "Mac" and vote for me as "pointless" poster.

The problem is that it is an abuse of what I thought it meant for someone to be a moderator. If something is "objectionable", or in the wrong forum or spam (the latter 2 being most of the cases) then it is the "job" of the moderator to move the thread delete the spam, etc.

To be a moderator is not, I believe, a "right" to change anyone's posts in order to be "funny" or to "idenfity" other posters who may, for whatever reason, choose to use an Alter Ego.

Sage, if you are trying to be funny; - late breaking news: you are not.

By the way, for you newbies I've been a critic of this Sage guy for a while - no secret. In a lapse of judgment Arniegang made arrangements for him to be a moderator. This happened because Arniegang inadvertenly erased a stupid 'Games" thread of his (some word bullsh!t) – Sage was whinging about his thread count, etc. tec. so Sage raised hell, etc. As a “consolation” price Sage was made a “moderator”. At that point he had not been on the forum more than a month. You can look it up – see July 2006 threads. I don’t blame Arniegang as he fell some “solidarity” for “natural” reasons…

The forum has not been the same since...

P.S. I also find his Avatar truly offensive and not funny at all.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2007
Not good cricket, that's for sure.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 26, 2007
^ian^ wrote:Not good cricket, that's for sure.

HOWZZAT !!

:wink:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 26, 2007
Concord, what's so offensive about Sage's avatar? I personally find it a huge eyesore cuz I HATE Mr. Bean, I can't stand that dude! Eyesore - yes, offensive, why??
freza
Dubai chat master

Apr 26, 2007
Jeevan wrote:THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAA!! :shock:

i swear im gonna kill someone who will say that again!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2007
Bleakus wrote:
Jeevan wrote:THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAA!! :shock:

i swear im gonna kill someone who will say that again!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ask the offender to say it then :lol: kick him on his chest , and go T... i.. S.........
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2007
There is no one person that posts most bulszhit.... YOU ALL contribute to it....no wonder i hardly ever spend time anymore reading this crap u idiots share with each other. :hmph:
guest999

Apr 26, 2007
Ladies and Gentlemen, for your information their are 4 Moderators on the general forum with a 5th person able to do the business being Andy, your accusations are totally without any grounds and are rejected.

smartd, arniegang, the_zooter, sage & onion
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Shameful act by supposed moderator Apr 26, 2007
Concord wrote:
Dr.D wrote:Well, Age & Bonion has done it again by TWICE modifying the most pointless poster poll.

Shameful act, totally.

Take your medicine man!

If this is true, and I have nor reason to doubt Dr. D;

Then it is fkcking bullsh!t and not because he changed his name to "Concord". I could give 2 sh!ts about it and if I could I would change may vote for "Mac" and vote for me as "pointless" poster.

The problem is that it is an abuse of what I thought it meant for someone to be a moderator. If something is "objectionable", or in the wrong forum or spam (the latter 2 being most of the cases) then it is the "job" of the moderator to move the thread delete the spam, etc.

To be a moderator is not, I believe, a "right" to change anyone's posts in order to be "funny" or to "idenfity" other posters who may, for whatever reason, choose to use an Alter Ego.

Sage, if you are trying to be funny; - late breaking news: you are not.

By the way, for you newbies I've been a critic of this Sage guy for a while - no secret. In a lapse of judgment Arniegang made arrangements for him to be a moderator. This happened because Arniegang inadvertenly erased a stupid 'Games" thread of his (some word bullsh!t) – Sage was whinging about his thread count, etc. tec. so Sage raised hell, etc. As a “consolation” price Sage was made a “moderator”. At that point he had not been on the forum more than a month. You can look it up – see July 2006 threads. I don’t blame Arniegang as he fell some “solidarity” for “natural” reasons…

The forum has not been the same since...

P.S. I also find his Avatar truly offensive and not funny at all.

Concord,

Who the hell cares what you think, all you ever do here is criticize others, try looking within your self. You have no idea how I came to be a Moderator and as you certainly had nothing to do with it why don't you go after someone more worthy of your praise. My avatar is simple Mr. Bean, I think its funny and thats good enough for me.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 26, 2007
sage & moronion has deleted some of my posts without giving any reasons!!!

i protest.... and suggest that posts should be deleted/modified with the consent of atleast two other moderators. atleast there should be a double-check system.

i dont think mods should have the right to modify posts according to their own individual preferences.

people are raging against him everywhere on the forums. he should step down as mod or mend his ways
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 26, 2007
sage & onion wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, for your information their are 4 Moderators on the general forum with a 5th person able to do the business being Andy, your accusations are totally without any grounds and are rejected.

smartd, arniegang, the_zooter, sage & onion

you are not in 3rd grade, we all know u r the only active mod amongst these

Concord,

Who the hell cares what you think

u are a 'mod' and he is a member of this forum. u r answerable to everyone for what u do!
if u don't like to be a mod step down... we didnt force u to become one.

My avatar is simple Mr. Bean

its not simple- its mr bean's face morphed on laden's

YOU ARE TOO MESSED UP
and u need to take a break mate....
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 27, 2007
Is all this really necessary? >_<
KageofSoul
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 29, 2007
dale wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
My avatar is simple Mr. Bean

its not simple- its mr bean's face morphed on laden's

YOU ARE TOO MESSED UP
and u need to take a break mate....

Sage,

If you think your Avatar is funny in today's world then you have real issues and I hope being on the forum helps you deal with them.
I wrote
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat