Remember Herve? - "Escape From Dubai" - Update

Topic locked
Jun 13, 2009
Speedhump wrote:LOL @ Robby. Yes it will do, why were you so shy? Your country produces amazing terrorists out of it's terrible poverty stricken masses, you should be proud......

I am not going to keep digging you about your country. But you see how easy it is, and you keep on doing it about others. Grow up.

lol you bloody phools i was being sarcastic LOL good come back though. "your country produces the best terroists". lol thank u and bless you lad. they surely are financied by your governments. oh is it true that recently 3 saudis flew back from gauntanamo bay to saudi :D

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 13, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
herve wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:At this point I'm quite in awe of Herve. Any comparison with him should be a compliment! :D

i honestly think hervve was responsible for the mumbhai bombings. he did admit that he was able to flee to india and oh well you know the rest.

bloody french ex-spy indian agent corrupt worker for DW. dont worry herve there are many like u in dubai. they come to dubai, earn millions and then run away. they then come on dubaiforum and say all the bad things about dubai.

definition of "flee" webster dictionary: to run away from danger or evil, hence Dubai.
Thank you rudeboy for the credit. Sure the fact that I was able to "walk" the streets of Mumbai without being checked by authorities created some stir, however my knowledge of how to exit and enter a country without being detected does not make me a terrorist. It did not help Indian Police either to catch the terrorists who entered the country the same way i did months later to bomb the hotels. All the details are explained in my book.
But the fun part is how I got out of Dubai.

man herve i dont care how u did it. how u got away from the evil dubai. i have seen ppl come to dubai and earn millions and live a perfect life. i have seen ppl who have lost everything in one day and they still live here trying to get on with their lives. yeh crap goes around in dubai. but you telling me that london, new york, mumbhai is perfect? I have also come across high officials working in government organisations who have set up their own private companies in order to process the purchase orders something like you did. yeh i do complain about these pppl. you might have seen me bash out at "corrupt indian buggers". but life goes on.

ur agenda is direct. you made money out of dubai. you ran away with the money and you still want more money by publicising your book. sorry mate i aint no john rainbow and i definitely dont want to know what a spy does. my morales arent low as you so dont worry wont be planning on getting a dingy, tying it to the back of a oil tanker and whisk away to india.

fact is dubai is the only place on earth that has changed so quickly. and in my 10 years here, it was worth it. and i admit i was a fool that i hadnt moved here ages ago. but i am still happy to be able to see dubai change quickly.

for once your post is not filled with hatred and blind accusations, almost fair and balanced, only you just dont know what you are talking about. i did not make millions, i did not leave with millions either, i lost millions, i was brought to Dubai, i did not go there like you, that is different. don't beleive what is in the papers controled by the government. you probably have not lived anywhere else but Dubai, so you cannot compare with other cities. there are no perfect cities, granted, but the reason you bring forward for your thrill to be in Dubai, is not even valid. Let me tell you about a thousand year old fishing village, may be a thousands souls back in 1980, then established as an economic zone, today a megalopole of 9 millions people, 6 times Dubai, towers, hi tech buildings, but i guess your biased vision towards the smoke and mirrors of Dubai has prevented you to look at Shenzhen in China. i have been there, i saw. that is different.
and i bet you, when Dubai turns to a ghost city, Shenzhen will still be growing. Man, travel a bit, open your eyes.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 13, 2009
herve wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
herve wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:At this point I'm quite in awe of Herve. Any comparison with him should be a compliment! :D

i honestly think hervve was responsible for the mumbhai bombings. he did admit that he was able to flee to india and oh well you know the rest.

bloody french ex-spy indian agent corrupt worker for DW. dont worry herve there are many like u in dubai. they come to dubai, earn millions and then run away. they then come on dubaiforum and say all the bad things about dubai.

definition of "flee" webster dictionary: to run away from danger or evil, hence Dubai.
Thank you rudeboy for the credit. Sure the fact that I was able to "walk" the streets of Mumbai without being checked by authorities created some stir, however my knowledge of how to exit and enter a country without being detected does not make me a terrorist. It did not help Indian Police either to catch the terrorists who entered the country the same way i did months later to bomb the hotels. All the details are explained in my book.
But the fun part is how I got out of Dubai.

man herve i dont care how u did it. how u got away from the evil dubai. i have seen ppl come to dubai and earn millions and live a perfect life. i have seen ppl who have lost everything in one day and they still live here trying to get on with their lives. yeh crap goes around in dubai. but you telling me that london, new york, mumbhai is perfect? I have also come across high officials working in government organisations who have set up their own private companies in order to process the purchase orders something like you did. yeh i do complain about these pppl. you might have seen me bash out at "corrupt indian buggers". but life goes on.

ur agenda is direct. you made money out of dubai. you ran away with the money and you still want more money by publicising your book. sorry mate i aint no john rainbow and i definitely dont want to know what a spy does. my morales arent low as you so dont worry wont be planning on getting a dingy, tying it to the back of a oil tanker and whisk away to india.

fact is dubai is the only place on earth that has changed so quickly. and in my 10 years here, it was worth it. and i admit i was a fool that i hadnt moved here ages ago. but i am still happy to be able to see dubai change quickly.

for once your post is not filled with hatred and blind accusations, almost fair and balanced, only you just dont know what you are talking about. i did not make millions, i did not leave with millions either, i lost millions, i was brought to Dubai, i did not go there like you, that is different. don't beleive what is in the papers controled by the government. you probably have not lived anywhere else but Dubai, so you cannot compare with other cities. there are no perfect cities, granted, but the reason you bring forward for your thrill to be in Dubai, is not even valid. Let me tell you about a thousand year old fishing village, may be a thousands souls back in 1980, then established as an economic zone, today a megalopole of 9 millions people, 6 times Dubai, towers, hi tech buildings, but i guess your biased vision towards the smoke and mirrors of Dubai has prevented you to look at Shenzhen in China. i have been there, i saw. that is different.
and i bet you, when Dubai turns to a ghost city, Shenzhen will still be growing. Man, travel a bit, open your eyes.

if you want to defend your honour and if you are telling the truth just turn yourself to the interpol or the french authorities and defend your name in a french court. instead of coming online and publicise about ur book on a forum.

yes u were brought to dubai. did they take away the passport from u from day 1 u entered dubai? when was your passport taken from you? when did u notice that things were turning bad?

lol dont tell me i have to read the book to find out the truth :D

as for travelling lol mate i have travelled to 20 countries and lived in 3 countries in my life.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2009
What do you think he's doing by writing the book? He's defending himself!
And RB whadya mean turn yourself into Interpol? You think they that jobless? :D

But RB you did raise a brilliant point... If Herve is indeed innocent, can't he file some kind of Defamation suit or shouldn't he be contacting the ILO? I'm sure some organization would like to hear your side of the story. You did mention once that you had the backing of and international news agency, right?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:What do you think he's doing by writing the book? He's defending himself!
And RB whadya mean turn yourself into Interpol? You think they that jobless? :D

But RB you did raise a brilliant point... If Herve is indeed innocent, can't he file some kind of Defamation suit or shouldn't he be contacting the ILO? I'm sure some organization would like to hear your side of the story. You did mention once that you had the backing of and international news agency, right?

At least rudeboy recognized that turning oneself to a UAE court is suicide, the judicial system is not independant, the government coerces witnesses and fabricates evidences. i will tell you that this forum is monitored by the Amn Al Dawla, the secret state police, have you heard that name before? i am not talking about the CID, they are choir boys compared to the other goons, so i have to be very carefull to not give any info too early to strike better later. However since my book is about to be released i can tell you that the reason why they never arrested me or put me to trial is simple , i have never committed any frauds what so ever, instead Abdul Qader the director of the Group internal audit of dubai world and reporting directly to Sultan Bin Sulayem set me up and told the police that i had smuggle weapons in the country. they took my passport, and threatened me to be tortured if i did not confess. This had nothing to do with money laundering. last December after a reporter told them i escaped they panicked and put up this bogus trial.
Later, they detained the poor guy, now this reporter will never , ever return to Dubai, he knows now what i am talking about.i hope rudeboy never goes through the same situation to find out how much right i was.
What hapened to me is not unique, hundreds others are trapped or detained, only they cant speak out, or get out.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 14, 2009
Oh I totally missed this juicy stuff. Is Herve like Roman Polanski?
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 14, 2009
Who called him back again???????????????????
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 14, 2009
sage & onion wrote:Who called him back again???????????????????

you did ......
with your insults and constant nagging, i pity you, you must be a very unhappy man.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 14, 2009
puppypup wrote:Oh I totally missed this juicy stuff. Is Herve like Roman Polanski?

For sure my book has all the material to make a blockbuster movie, from real events, real story stuff, but i am far from this talented director.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 14, 2009
sage & onion wrote:Who called him back again???????????????????

Bora found an article about him and repeated it which has 'invoked' him yet again like a bad spirit. :roll:

Sleazy ex-spy who deals in weapons of war (submarines) for profit and chooses his bedfellows poorly. Oh, and he didn't 'come' to the UAE apparently, like the rest of us expats, he was 'made' to come here. Brainless buffoon.

And he wants us to feel sorry for him....it's pathetic.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2009
speedhump and likeminded fellows:

you should probably go through what hundreds have experienced here. being dragged to a police station, charges pressed and deported for no fault of yours. Yeah you probably have it going well now.
michaeldubai
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 14, 2009
michaeldubai wrote:speedhump and likeminded fellows:

you should probably go through what hundreds have experienced here. being dragged to a police station, charges pressed and deported for no fault of yours. Yeah you probably have it going well now.

Sorry, I believe in the saying 'there is no smoke without fire' it's generally true if you dig deeper.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2009
trust me - even I did! and then my eyes opened!
michaeldubai
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 14, 2009
Speedhump wrote:

Sorry, I believe in the saying 'there is no smoke without fire' it's generally true if you dig deeper.

But the "fire" varies from case to case. Sometimes, the wrong person can hit your car, and you will be charged with hitting him. A man was in jail for 2 days because he offered water to a person asking for it (who subsequently had a heart attack).....
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 14, 2009
Well. Anyone who goes to the aid of someone in difficulty here knows or should know that they are liable to temporary jail and definitely payment of blood money if that person dies.

It's everyone's own personal responsibility to know the laws of a country they decide to live in. Most of this you can even find out just by talking to people. Living in a foriegn country is a serious business, too many people think it's an extended holiday with no consequences.

Even in the UK the law says that 'ignorance of the law is no excuse' - it's a very clear tenet.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Well. Anyone who goes to the aid of someone in difficulty here knows or should know that they are liable to temporary jail and definitely payment of blood money if that person dies.

It's everyone's own personal responsibility to know the laws of a country they decide to live in. Most of this you can even find out just by talking to people. Living in a foriegn country is a serious business, too many people think it's an extended holiday with no consequences.

Even in the UK the law says that 'ignorance of the law is no excuse' - it's a very clear tenet.

in the UK they don t jail couple caught in a hotel because they are not married, why would anybody want to live in a country with such anachronistic laws, knowingly, unless it is to spent hours behind his computer posting blogs like your self. people i knew in dubai were to busy working, or going out to maintain such posting activity like you do. unless you are on a payroll to do so.
information should be more open, so tourist and workers go in other countries where they dont have the risk to be arrested for the silliest reasons.

www.escapefromdubai.com
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 14, 2009
My work is my own affair. Four short days a week is enough to keep my money rolling in, thanks for asking you nosey bastard.

I am sick of saying the law is the law, be aware, follow it, or don't go to foreign countries blind, as some fools do. What you consider silly is gross insult to others (Muslims for example). You stupid man, if you don't understand that you should have stayed in your own country.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2009
Speedhump wrote:My work is my own affair. Four short days a week is enough to keep my money rolling in, thanks for asking you nosey bastard.

I am sick of saying the law is the law, be aware, follow it, or don't go to foreign countries blind, as some fools do. What you consider silly is gross insult to others (Muslims for example). You stupid man, if you don't understand that you should have stayed in your own country.

Hey SH, what about people with good intentions that unfortunately are not that fortunate. It might be to blame for themselves, but perhaps other parties you can't control...who knows what really happened.

Perhaps you should lower your judgement a bit and just wait till the facts come floating above. In the mean time, everyone who is judging him for what supposably happened to this man H.J. tells more about them than him, in my intellect.

:idea:

Khalas
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 14, 2009
khalas indeed. ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Hey SH, what about people with good intentions that unfortunately are not that fortunate. It might be to blame for themselves, but perhaps other parties you can't control...who knows what really happened.

Perhaps you should lower your judgement a bit and just wait till the facts come floating above. In the mean time, everyone who is judging him for what supposably happened to this man H.J. tells more about them than him, in my intellect.

Khalas

When you put it that way Robby, who can disagree with you?

Well Said!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2009
Sorry, I thought it was 'khalas'! :D

Yes at least Robby has come back a step from before when he was willing to believe this guy even before he read the book :P

Reading this guy's account of some events will prove nothing. So what will you get out of it? It will be a strongly one-sided and obviously quite personally biased version of whatever took place. You can see it from the guy's vitriol against Arabs. Don't expect a impartial book, please.

Why pay money for that unless you like fiction?

Oh well, each to ther own.
:roll:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Speedhump wrote:My work is my own affair. Four short days a week is enough to keep my money rolling in, thanks for asking you nosey bastard.

Hey SH, what about people with good intentions that unfortunately are not that fortunate. It might be to blame for themselves, but perhaps other parties you can't control...who knows what really happened.

Khalas

I think it seems to be less about what happened to him (which in fact was nothing, nothing was done to him by anyone, he ran away flrom a bad situation, seemingly of his own making), but more about what he did.

Have you read the story at the start of this thread? If you only want the truth you will wait to hear the real news when 'the truth will come out'. Then we will see what happened and who has lied and cheated. If you just want to read a story then sure buy the book!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2009
Robby I think he is being judged more for his stupid posts here and self-aggrandisement than the story he has or has not made up.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Yes at least Robby has come back a step from before when he was willing to believe this guy even before he read the book :P

:roll:

I strongly disagree with this statement.

My initial statements were purely to support the defensive of this man, just because we can't decide about that. What do we know???

Some people were cornering him from the beginning, not that he cares, but I always let you people know what I think about cornering without knowing the facts.

I would try and support anyone that has a story to tell but is unrespectfully treated. I'm not supporting his story, but I did tell you guys that it was a plausible story.

That doesn't mean its true though. 8)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 14, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Sleazy ex-spy who deals in weapons of war (submarines) for profit and chooses his bedfellows poorly. Oh, and he didn't 'come' to the UAE apparently, like the rest of us expats, he was 'made' to come here. Brainless buffoon.

And he wants us to feel sorry for him....it's pathetic.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2009
Speedhump wrote:

Triple T mate - True - True - True
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 15, 2009
Now Herve is selling his book!!
So his plugging on here ....makes you look!!!!!
Argue like hell!!
And the book will sell well!!
That is logic ........unless I'm mistook !!!

Now I have visit hyphen dubai ,
I won't plug that !! I don't even try !!
It's a dot co uk,
Got that OK ??
I'm in business .......but never a spy !!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 15, 2009
I'd like to have a good principal or secondary role in his blockbuster movie or even the made-for-TV one. :roll: :lol:
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 15, 2009
puppypup wrote:I'd like to have a good principal or secondary role in his blockbuster movie or even the made-for-TV one. :roll: :lol:

He'd probably want to paint you gold and kill you.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 16, 2009
Now if Herve had got Robbie's boat ,
Nautic Dreams shows the one that I quote !!
He'd be in Mumbai,
Soon after Dubai !
That boat seems to fly ,more than float !!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat