RADAR Detector Jammer Latest Update

Topic locked
Mar 26, 2008
As we all know, or at least should do, excessive speed is one of the main causes of vehicular fatalities, this guy should really go drive somewhere else, our roads may be safer without him.

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 26, 2008
u probably right i decided to invest on a 50cc motobike
helmet
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 26, 2008
helmet wrote:u probably right i decided to invest on a 50cc motobike

Good for you
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 26, 2008

mate I feel sorry for you...

first you wanted a radar detector (maybe for your super fast car) and instead of getting answers... the members of this forum convinced you other wise...

now you are investing on a 50cc motobike??? :shock:

god bless you
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 26, 2008
why do I have to suffer getting cussed here? with guys like him!!! i will find out the answer don't you worry, I always did . GOD BLESS U TOO!!!
Everyone knows these devises are beeing used check utube type in radar dubai
helmet
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 26, 2008
helmet wrote:Thank You ... one proactive person here I like that!!! wat make is it?

helmet everything on earth is made by the chinese :D i dont know what brand it was mind you i got it from England and it cost 5 quid which is 40dhs and i got it from a sunday car boot :D and had it for 4 years now and its a true value for money.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2008
reviewer wrote:
helmet wrote:Thank You ... one proactive person here I like that!!! wat make is it?

He's the man (rudeboy-mondiyah).....he's proactive in everythinggggg :wink:

what the hell is a mondiyah!!!!!!
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2008
Dr.D wrote:
rudeboy wrote:but then again the police aint going to stop every car to check whether they got radar detectors or not :D.

You do know they have Radar Detector Detectors right? They don't have to stop every car, the stand issue speed gun now detects whether the car it is pointing at has a detector.

Not sure of the weird science behind it and always wondered how... but they very much do exist.

dr d what if they do have and they do stop you. if they do stop you what you can do is quickly unplug it and throw it under your seat :D or hide it up or down ur kandoora :D.

and i dont think there is a fine for having a radar detector in your car :D.

and i dont think UAE police is that hi fi especially not bloody shj or ajman police heheh :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2008

:S are you indian!!!
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2008
helmet wrote:why do I have to suffer getting cussed here? with guys like him!!! i will find out the answer don't you worry, I always did . GOD BLESS U TOO!!!
Everyone knows these devises are beeing used check utube type in radar dubai

hehe man calm down keep ur boxers on no1 is FORCING you not to have it. they just saying what will be the consequences. i have had a detector for 4 years and no problem yet. I understand your situation being new here new roads dont know where the radars are and flash. its happened to me. i drive fast but not dangerously :D god bless u too hehe
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2008
In the UK "detectors" are common place.

We are permitted to have "detectors" and "jammers" fitted in cars as long as they are used for "road safety" purposes. The law has to prove that they are being used to evade prosecution, which is near impossible.

see here for a full explanation

http://www.safermotoring.co.uk/SpeedCam ... ctors.html

Most sat nav's now come with pre-installed fixed camera locations and are updatatable.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 26, 2008
arniegang wrote:
Most sat nav's now come with pre-installed fixed camera locations and are updatatable.

ohh yes... i once was in desert party with friends and at the end of it one local guy was so kind to offer us a ride back to SZR from Hatta on his brand new Range-Rover-Sport... ohhh... he was driving at 220kmh and his NAV system used to show the location of every radar on the road...

how amazing is that.
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 26, 2008
Duh, why can't we just follow driving rules?
SCY
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 26, 2008
SCY wrote:Duh, why can't we just follow driving rules?

you never heared of the saying... HUMAN's LOVE TO BREAK THE RULES

its in our blood :twisted:
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 26, 2008
Well, not me. I don't have issues following rules, so long it doesn't harm me.
SCY
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 27, 2008
quatroporte wrote:
arniegang wrote:

ohh yes... i once was in desert party with friends and at the end of it one local guy was so kind to offer us a ride back to SZR from Hatta on his brand new Range-Rover-Sport... ohhh... he was driving at 220kmh and his NAV system used to show the location of every radar on the road...

how amazing is that.

yeh u can do that too i.e mark on your nav system where the cameras are. but most of them are empty especially when going to abu dhabi. also what about the mobile ones ;).
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat