New Years Eve

Topic locked
new years eve Dec 21, 2009
hey people any suggestions on new years eve ... anything that doesnt involve mad raves, getting drunk and falling off a roof that is..
Its surprising but with my limited resources I couldnt manage to find a single new years night event that didnt involve some retarded DJ or club. Could any of you guys suggest a peaceful dinner with friends or some standup, musical , theatre summin of sorts.
Merry Xmas n a happy new years in advance

olivertwisted
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: new years eve Dec 21, 2009
olivertwisted wrote:hey people any suggestions on new years eve ... anything that doesnt involve mad raves, getting drunk and falling off a roof that is..
Its surprising but with my limited resources I couldnt manage to find a single new years night event that didnt involve some retarded DJ or club. Could any of you guys suggest a peaceful dinner with friends or some standup, musical , theatre summin of sorts.
Merry Xmas n a happy new years in advance

We most certainly will be having a peaceful dinner with family & friends, no way are we going to spend 1000's of dhs. to go out and wish a bunch of strangers Happy New Year.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: new years eve Dec 21, 2009
Agree with you on that Oli. A lot of new year "parties" going on which as you mentioned usually involves a Club, Some retard who thinks dance and brit pop is actually "music" and trying not to beat up large crowds totally pi$$ed and acting more obnoxious than usual who think they are "cool" adn trying your best for someone not to puke on you.

To answer you question yes there is an alternate, we over at emarat4x4.com are organising a desert get toghter. Chilled out stuff with a family atmosphere, BBQ, campfire, etc etc in the cold chilly night.You don't need a 4x4 the camp site will be close enough to be accessed by road.

So if in the mood for a chill session. Get you grill, meats and winter gear ready and come on over. No 4x4 also no worries !

As always its totally free, all you gotta do is show up. No grill, no food, no worries there will be plenty to go around anyways.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat