Metro And Bicycles..

Topic locked
Metro and bicycles.. Jun 12, 2011
Yes I know they aren't allowed.. However I was looking at purchasing a Strida bicycle. Look here what i'm talking about:
http://www.strida.com/en/distributor/

Anyway, these fold into a small shape and would not be bigger then a piece of luggage. I wonder who could tell me if they would be allow on or not. Another option is to bag it before going on the metro.

Telegix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Metro And Bicycles.. Jun 12, 2011
I don't see why it would be an issue. I'm sure women bring their prams on the metro. And it's not folded up!! (I think women use those things as a weapon to clear a path for themselves.)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Metro and bicycles.. Jun 12, 2011
Thats a good point.. :D
Telegix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

its allowed! but it would be fun if it was electric :D mind you there is one which can be folded into a trolley basket!
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:its allowed! but it would be fun if it was electric :D mind you there is one which can be folded into a trolley basket!

Are you talking about a baby pram? :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
rudeboy wrote:its allowed! but it would be fun if it was electric :D mind you there is one which can be folded into a trolley basket!

sorry i 4got in your house you put ur kid in a trolley and give it another name hmmmm like baby pram!!
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

sorry i 4got in your house you put ur kid in a trolley and give it another name hmmmm like baby pram!!

So you are talking about your baby pram. :P
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

yes babes ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Bora Bora wrote:I think women use those things as a weapon to clear a path for themselves.

BLOODY HATE THAT !

And some have to drag that contraption everywhere. The amount of times I've been bumped by those or a complete walkway or isle blocked by one of those evil devices !

Just a few days ago I saw this kid who must have been atleast 5 or 6 strapped into one. Feet dragging on the floor and the contraption almost buckling with the weight about to snap ! WTF !
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat