Lets Have A Nice Thread

Topic locked
Lets have a nice thread Jan 28, 2009
Having spent a very long frustrating day at work today i gots to thinking.

What in your nature defines who you are,or how would another person describe you,oh and no romantic bollox.

Oh and oh again,bangledeshi we all know what defines you so please dont taint this thread with your,racist,homophobic,fascist crap.

:roll:

busa
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 28, 2009
lemme see how long izzit gonna take for that country to jump in!!!!!!

:shock:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Re: Lets have a nice thread Jan 28, 2009
busa wrote:Having spent a very long frustrating day at work today i gots to thinking.

What in your nature defines who you are,or how would another person describe you,oh and no romantic bollox.

Oh and oh again,bangledeshi we all know what defines you so please dont taint this thread with your,racist,homophobic,fascist crap.

This is a real invitation for him :shock: :shock: :shock:
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 28, 2009
whats the point of this thread :P
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 28, 2009
rudeboy wrote:whats the point of this thread :P

its the internet you tard,the point is that there is no point,and that you dullard is the point
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 28, 2009
Let me finish that Bangladeshi Point.

Extra Xtra, read all about it !!!!

Muslimbangladeshi ratakamatutti boy has been captured in Dubai for malicious, valicious, unmoral, crappy, whory and unsavvy behaviour and above all, his complete disregard for female freedom and their rights...

Extra Xtra, read all about it !!!

http://archive.gulfnews.com/nation/Poli ... 79719.html
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 28, 2009
mmm no such thing as nice :twisted:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 28, 2009
busa wrote:
rudeboy wrote:whats the point of this thread :P

its the internet you tard,the point is that there is no point,and that you dullard is the point

busa tard its all cool man. just wanted to point out that you cant have a nice thread here :D on this forum. anyways good luck
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 29, 2009
still its nice

:lol:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Re: Lets have a nice thread Jan 29, 2009
busa wrote:Having spent a very long frustrating day at work today i gots to thinking.

Difficult question.

My nature defines me. Unfortunately, people around you, always tend to judge you on your actions and decisions in life, which inherently don't define your inner nature.
YOU define yourself. And if your not happy, it is reflected on your surroundings. Your surroundings tend to define you, if your voice is not heard regularly.
Anyway, when your dead, people again try to define you, but you are the only one to explain your feelings and sophisticated nature. So write down how you think of life and your surroundings. Be clear, and the rest is ...static....

ps: I'm having difficulties myself with 'defining' me. You have to stand open for it. Everybody has his/her periods :wink:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 29, 2009
smoggie is a poof - but a nice poof, so I hear.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 29, 2009
Del wrote:smoggie is a poof - but a nice poof, so I hear.

hahahahaha. Do i know you del?
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat