Lebanese Community?

Topic locked
Lebanese community? Aug 12, 2006
Is there a Lebanese community, group of minds in dubai? just curious :)
Haven't been posting msgs lately will do very very soooooooooon :D **cutie**----><---------

cutielb
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 12, 2006
Just head to any pretentious club or bar in Dubai and that's where you'll find them :wink:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 12, 2006
Where have you been?? :lol:

Well there're a few Lebanese here. If you want to meet up, DF is organizing a karaoke night tomorrow (sunday) and there'll be at least a couple Lebanese there (me included :P )
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 12, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Just head to any pretentious club or bar in Dubai and that's where you'll find them :wink:

:roll:

:lol: :lol: As long as you don't use the "lebanesleasy" term I won't make any comment!
Nick81

Aug 12, 2006
Sadly Nick it's pretty true. And you said that comment not me, there's got to be a reason for it.

Nah most Lebanese here are pretty cool, but some are a bit too celeb wannabees.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

wow Aug 12, 2006
1 min later you reply... GOOD MORNING ALL!! gosh i missed u. It seems all of you didn't go out yesterday like myself. Well you can say my plan was cancelled haahah ( to the better off course ). Karaoke? when ? sounds gr8 ... Nick give me the details :)
cutielb
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 12, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Sadly Nick it's pretty true. And you said that comment not me, there's got to be a reason for it.

Nah most Lebanese here are pretty cool, but some are a bit too celeb wannabees.

Sad? I find it pretty funny actually :lol: Nothing like a bunch of walking stereotypes dressed in designer clothes trying to mimic some celebs from a magazine cover!
Nick81

Aug 12, 2006
Well yeah I guess. It's fine until the attitude comes with it however.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 12, 2006
Chocoholic, most lebanese like to add a little bit of mystery i guess ;)
cutielb
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 12, 2006
Mystery is fine. But some people tend to get a stuck up attitide in this place, and that goes for all nationalities - don't know why it happens, but it's quite amusing.

Take Nicks suggestion and check out the Karaoke tomorrow, it's great fun.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 12, 2006
http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=9301

That's the link for the karaoke night if you want more info (you can PM Constantine to let him know you'll be joining us)
Nick81

Aug 28, 2006
great people
handsum007
Dubai Forum User

Aug 28, 2006
handsum007 wrote:great people

u have such brilliant ideas and comments. dont know how u can come up with them :roll:

great ppl, nice, good...any others u wanna share with us?
raidah

Aug 28, 2006
raidah wrote:

u have such brilliant ideas and comments. dont know how u can come up with them :roll:

Hey Raidah,

Must be a man/woman of few words :cry:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 28, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
raidah wrote:

Hey Raidah,

i see this made u cry. pls let us know if u need comfort :lol:
raidah

Aug 28, 2006
raidah wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
raidah wrote:

Hey Raidah,

i see this made u cry. pls let us know if u need comfort :lol:

If we ever meet remind me of this comment and you will die laughing
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 28, 2006
If you wish to integrate with the clubgoing Lebanese community, simply smear some gel on your hair, learn how to dangle those BMW keys off your hand sedutively, unbutton your shirt down to your belly button and practice saying your number one favourite word - "habibteeee"
DubaiLets
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 28, 2006
DubaiLets wrote:If you wish to integrate with the clubgoing Lebanese community, simply smear some gel on your hair, learn how to dangle those BMW keys off your hand sedutively, unbutton your shirt down to your belly button and practice saying your number one favourite word - "habibteeee"

reminds me of group of ppl intoronto - gay pplin church street :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 28, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
DubaiLets wrote:If you wish to integrate with the clubgoing Lebanese community, simply smear some gel on your hair, learn how to dangle those BMW keys off your hand sedutively, unbutton your shirt down to your belly button and practice saying your number one favourite word - "habibteeee"

So hey Snipes,

You running around after Gay's in Toronto???

Wow, I would never have guessed.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 28, 2006

R U MAKING FUN OF LEBANESE PEOPLE BY ANY CHANCE? :evil: :evil: those people dear went through 30 years of war and their love to life made their country rise over and over again through destruction and death, those people never gave up on their believes in a world of lies , SO THINK TWICE B4 SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THEM GRRRRRRRRRRR :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 28, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
sniper420 wrote:

So hey Snipes,

I guessed 8) 8) 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 28, 2006
Corcovado wrote:

R U MAKING FUN OF LEBANESE PEOPLE BY ANY CHANCE? :evil: :evil: those people dear went through 30 years of war and their love to life made their country rise over and over again through destruction and death, those people never gave up on their believes in a world of lies , SO THINK TWICE B4 SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THEM GRRRRRRRRRRR :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

jeezzzz u r so naive...... when did i insult the country? i guess u havent seen gay ppl yet . Well I heard there was first middle east gay and lesbian parade in lebanon. they will help u out..or Daubai let was descrbinga gay lebanese
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 28, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
sniper420 wrote:

So hey Snipes,

well describing a gay doesnt mean ur gay why is everybody here so homophobic?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 28, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
Corcovado wrote:

jeezzzz u r so naive...... when did i insult the country? i guess u havent seen gay ppl yet . Well I heard there was first middle east gay and lesbian parade in lebanon. they will help u out..or Daubai let was descrbinga gay lebanese

Sniper read well honey i wasnt talking to u ..jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 28, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
sniper420 wrote:
Corcovado wrote:

Sniper read well honey i wasnt talking to u ..jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez 8)

but i was talkin to u ......... if u dont mind u have mentality of 17 -18 yr olds. r u that young?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 28, 2006
Corcovado wrote:

I am not making fun of all Lebanese people, only the ones you see at clubs with the description I provided!
DubaiLets
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat