Ian And All You Aussies Out There, This Is Just For You ;)

Topic locked
Ian and all you aussies out there, this is just for you ;) Mar 08, 2008
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Ian and all you aussies out there, this is just for you Mar 09, 2008
rudeboy wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/other_international/australia/7284721.stm

your own geeza is saying this.

Lawson isn't exactly a Rhodes Scholar... being Pakistan's coach, he must be the kind of guy that likes to take risks anyway.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 09, 2008
Ho Hum.......

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/19/world/asia/19pakistan.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

"But in reality life goes on just as normal, it doesn't affect people like me and it would not affect a cricket tour in any shape or form.

I mean tell me if I'm wrong, but I can't recall the last time we had a car bombing in Australia so that we could carry on as normal...
craigindubai
Dubai forums Addict

^ian^ wrote:
rudeboy wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/other_international/australia/7284721.stm

Lawson isn't exactly a Rhodes Scholar... being Pakistan's coach, he must be the kind of guy that likes to take risks anyway.

lawson is a aussie :D

lets just be honest. india gave aussies a beating now the aussies dont want to get another beating so they just looking for excuses excuses excuses. I would suggest that the aussie team where shim pads, pads, box, gloves, and a helmet and stay in the kitchen and do some cooking :D.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

lets just be honest. india gave aussies a beating now the aussies dont want to get another beating so they just looking for excuses excuses excuses. I would suggest that the aussie team where shim pads, pads, box, gloves, and a helmet and stay in the kitchen and do some cooking :D.

Where did India and Pakistan come in the world cup?
^ian^

^ian^ wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

oh ian ian ian does it matter about the world cup?? what matters is today and tommorow not yesterday :D. I admit the aussies WERE good but not sure about the latest team. oh well if THEY were good y dont they go down there for a trip and show the world they really are no 1 :D.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

oh ian ian ian does it matter about the world cup?? what matters is today and tommorow not yesterday :D. I admit the aussies WERE good but not sure about the latest team. oh well if THEY were good y dont they go down there for a trip and show the world they really are no 1 :D.

Of course it matters about the World Cup.
^ian^

^ian^ wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

oh no it doesnt. it doesnt to me. because your teams ratings depend on how good you played in that year. so you can still be no 1 and you dont need to have won the world cup. ok we all know the aussies are champions so y dont they go there and show the world what true champions are. I thought champions werent afraid of any opponent let it be terroists or pakistan :D.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

oh no it doesnt. it doesnt to me. because your teams ratings depend on how good you played in that year. so you can still be no 1 and you dont need to have won the world cup. ok we all know the aussies are champions so y dont they go there and show the world what true champions are. I thought champions werent afraid of any opponent let it be terroists or pakistan :D.

It doesn't matter to you because you don't have it. Pretty simple really.
^ian^

^ian^ wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

lol but we had it when we beat the brits :D

and how the hell we supposed to get it when you dont even want to play us lol. tommorow if theres a world cup in Pakistan would australia play??
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

^ian^ wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

and how the hell we supposed to get it when you dont even want to play us lol. tommorow if theres a world cup in Pakistan would australia play??
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

We'll play you, just not in Pakistan.

But sadly, if you want the World Cup, you'll have to win it at the World Cup.
^ian^

Mar 09, 2008
Ummmmm.......

LG Test Championship
Teams Matches Points Rating
1 Australia 33 4650 141
2 India 38 4206 111
3 Sri Lanka 32 3490 109
4 South Africa 40 4345 109
5 England 40 4299 107
6 Pakistan 33 3107 94

LG ODI Championship Teams
Matches Points Rating
1 Australia 44 5597 127
2 South Africa 40 5067 127
3 New Zealand 38 4312 113
4 India 56 6330 113
5 Pakistan 33 3595 109

http://icc-cricket.yahoo.com/rankings/rankings.html

Australia, then daylight in the tests.

Australia and Sth Africa in the ODI's....

Yep. We're dead set sh^tting ourselves over Pakistan.
craigindubai
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 09, 2008
lol bunch of loozers scared of a team thats below your ratings :p.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 09, 2008
OMG - Cricket - AGAIN! Who cares!!! It's just a stupid game!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 09, 2008
rudeboy wrote:lol bunch of loozers scared of a team thats below your ratings :p.

I'm scoping out where to go on holiday next and checking out a lot of different country's embassies. Oddly enough, every single one of them has a travel warning of (exercise extreme caution) for travelling to Pakistan.

I wouldn't want my cricketing team to go anywhere I wouldn't.

But it's OK... you can sit here and BLAME someone else for your country being so screwed up... pretty sure that's how it got that way. (It's ALWAYS someone else isn't it?)
^ian^

Mar 10, 2008
^ian^ wrote:
rudeboy wrote:lol bunch of loozers scared of a team thats below your ratings :p.

I'm scoping out where to go on holiday next and checking out a lot of different country's embassies. Oddly enough, every single one of them has a travel warning of (exercise extreme caution) for travelling to Pakistan.

But it's OK... you can sit here and BLAME someone else for your country being so screwed up... pretty sure that's how it got that way. (It's ALWAYS someone else isn't it?)

ian what about the south africans or the zimbaweans??? didnt their embassies warn them from going? But they still went. funny thing is none of the south africans made a fuss out of it and they sent their top players.
is a shame the aussies arent acting like true champions and its bad for the game. there are fans out there who would luv to see aus vs pak in pak on pak pitches. but i guess the aussies team aint interested about the fans are they ;).
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 10, 2008
rudeboy wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

ian what about the south africans or the zimbaweans??? didnt their embassies warn them from going? But they still went. funny thing is none of the south africans made a fuss out of it and they sent their top players.
is a shame the aussies arent acting like true champions and its bad for the game. there are fans out there who would luv to see aus vs pak in pak on pak pitches. but i guess the aussies team aint interested about the fans are they ;).

I don't give a fetid dingo's Kidney about South African or Zimb. players.

I care about Australians.
^ian^

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat