Human Rights Activist, Sharla Musabih

Topic locked
Human Rights Activist, Sharla Musabih Jan 12, 2010
All those allegations against Sharla Musabih were lies. She had to close down her shelter (due to natural fear) - One of it's kind in Dubai for maids, trafficked personnels, teen aged camel jockeys etc.

There is something seriously wrong with those who were bluntly against her. On a personal note, I hope that she returns to Dubai and reopens her shelter as soon as she possibly can.

mehreen
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Human Rights Activist, Sharla Musabih Jan 12, 2010
she is a pim* not a human rights activist. we kicked her out and that is it. PM chocoholic she got her CV if you are interested in hiring her. and who are and why am I talking to you... be gone.. god, the sky sure drop some wierd thing now a adays...

next..
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Human Rights Activist, Sharla Musabih Jan 12, 2010
Do you have any intellectual sense or are you another 12 year old behind a computer screen? What you just said goes to show your amazing display of stupidity and not to mention, it also shows your horrible sense of knowledge. It's senseless to talk to people like you who have an IQ level of 0.

Next.
mehreen
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Human Rights Activist, Sharla Musabih Jan 15, 2010
actually he is right ..she is a PimP
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Human Rights Activist, Sharla Musabih Jan 17, 2010
naruto wrote:actually he is right ..she is a PimP

Stop judging people if you don't even know them in person. Are you another person who believes in whatever the media says? RUBBISH.
mehreen
Dubai Forums Member

It's the oldest trick in the book, because her opponents are unable to merely refute what Sharla Musabih has to say, they use personal attacks instead.

It's in keeping with the mindset of the locals on this board who can neither debate fairly nor understand anyone else's point of view. Quite pathetic.
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

Dr Strangeglove wrote:It's the oldest trick in the book, because her opponents are unable to merely refute what Sharla Musabih has to say, they use personal attacks instead.

It's in keeping with the mindset of the locals on this board who can neither debate fairly nor understand anyone else's point of view. Quite pathetic.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL look who is talking about personal attacks :roll: LOOOOOOOL

my friend I didn't knew her until I the news made lots of interviews with those called abused maids or what ever, and many accused her of abusing them ! charging "the unemployed poor ppl "all kind of fees, making them go on dates with money in return ! did not follow in any of them legally not to mention the illegal immigrants she had which is enough to drag her to jail in this matter... should I keep going ? you can only debates then unclear but this one was pim*ing written alllllllll over it you on the other hand can not understand any thing but negativity, now this is not "point of view" this is stupidity to go along with such a story..

now, if she as she claims did good things then this is for her own good and god bless her for that and even though she shouldn't be selling and marketing her charity..

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/gener ... s-1.105897
uaekid

uaekid, you're trying to suggest that Gulf News is an independent news source?

Musabih attacks the UAE (& Dubai) on the BBC programme Doha Debates for human rights abuses. Within days, Gulf News (part of the Al Nisr Group, formed by three prominent & Government connected UAE citizens) publishes a smear piece on Musabih and you immediately form your opinion based on the article?

Have you even read it? It's laughable. The russian prostitute who thought she was married just because a local told her she was? You're going to believe someone with that kind of mental acuity?

It goes back to the discussion we were having during the banning of The Times newspaper. If your national dairly newspaper is so blatently biased towards the government and censored accordingly, how can you believe anything they write?
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Human Rights Activist, Sharla Musabih Jan 20, 2010
.... Do you even know what you are saying UAEKID? Oh wait, you believe the media. The UAE media! Which has made a complete joke out of itself by accusing Sharla of selling babies? That's as stupid as it can get. Where are you getting all of your facts from? Or shall I say lies! Sharla used to give women in her shelter money from her damn OWN pocket, you idiot! You're a thick-headed person. I am not even going to explain anything to you. Oh, by the way, get some sense into your head.
mehreen
Dubai Forums Member

People are gullible everywhere. People in tribal societies choose to believe whatever their tribal elders tell them

In the US, many rednecks believe whatever their "Reverend...." is telling them.

In China, seemingly educated citizens repeat like a mantra whatever theories the communist govt spout.

I dont know Sharla personally, however I will point out that the GN article was very suspicious. And while she may be no angel herself, the depserate way in which people try to portray her bad shows they may not be right at all. For most "evil" people, you dont need GN campaigns to point them out, their bad actions are there for all to see.
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

Dr Strangeglove :
it was not an article it was a police case that was uncovered outside of Dubai "alain. You believe and posts so many articles and you base your judgments on those articles so why can't I if that is the case."

mehreen :
I'm not saying that she did not but it is questionable.

I'm debating sharlah with bora bora in dubai-chat/the-doha-debates-dubai-bad-idea-t40289.html if you care to join so we won't lose track.
uaekid

Re: Human Rights Activist, Sharla Musabih Jan 23, 2010
mehreen wrote:

Stop judging people if you don't even know them in person. Are you another person who believes in whatever the media says? RUBBISH.

So now what the media says is Rubbish..i wonder whether the Muslims in Europe are still being accused of terrorism just because your media said so ??
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Human Rights Activist, Sharla Musabih Jan 23, 2010
Dr Strangeglove wrote:It's the oldest trick in the book, because her opponents are unable to merely refute what Sharla Musabih has to say, they use personal attacks instead.

i don't have to use any personal attacks ..i don't have to .. she is a pimp ..its not me who said so ..read the news to find out ..
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Human Rights Activist, Sharla Musabih Jan 24, 2010
naruto wrote:
mehreen wrote:

So now what the media says is Rubbish..i wonder whether the Muslims in Europe are still being accused of terrorism just because your media said so ??

Because my media said so? I am a Muslim and I don't believe in any media because many times, the media tends to be bias and some times the media is just simply ridiculous. :?

I am not saying that UAE's media is wrong all the time, but this time they were. Gulf News went on a ridiculous rampage against Sharla and based their reports on many things that were quite senseless. Sharla has an aggressive attitude and she may have done some things that were questionable, but to say that she sold a baby just because three women who were staying at her shelter said so is just stupid. You have to remember that they may have accused her of doing this for personal reasons.

A women who stayed in Dubai and was an activist in Dubai for so long wouldn't just sell a baby. Total BS.
mehreen
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat