How Self-conscious Are You?

Topic locked
How self-conscious are you? Mar 24, 2006
How self-conscious are you? Are you uncomfortable about your appearance and/or behaviour? Do you worry about your actions? Do you care about what people think of you in every move you do?

Hiya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 24, 2006
Hiya, your probing posts are getting annoying. Don't you have any real friends to ask these questions to? This is the third or fourth personal question you have put here to a bunch of strangers.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 24, 2006
i thought you can share opinions, idea's or even discuss your social problems and finidng solutions to them in such forums, was it wrong to know how does the others define their self-conscious !

if it annoys you then you can always ignore my threads, and i'd welcome anyone to share me what they think :wink:

friends are aren't in such a wide rang of culture, religion or even the way they think so i thought of getting something from here =P
Hiya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 24, 2006
Your posts indicate to me, are the issues you have with yourself.

In particular, the questions above really have no place on a message board if these are indeed your "own issues".

Why would you expect people to actually enter into a debate about themselves? It seems to me you are seeking confirmation from others that thay see life or have the same feelings as you.

Furthermore the questions you seek answers, like Kanelli states are of a highly personal nature.

Example of your posts that leads me to believe that you have deep rooted personal issues are as follows

"Is it important for two people in love to have things in common? And if they have nothing in common then their relationship won't work out?

Is it true that opposites attract??"

A question to the guys, would you ever let your wife chat (in msn) to other guys as friends? Like for instance, her colleagues and ex-classmates?

many people talk about love & some of them even feel they are in love....
I keep hearing people syaing that they love someone & they can never imagine their lives without their lovers & that life is nicer when you have someone caring and loving ... & much more stuff that make me look like

what's love?
Is it necessary or crucial 2 have someone that you love in your life?
how does it feel 2 be loved or 2 be in love?
would you ever be ready 2 start a relationship with the 1 you love if s/he proposed?

You clearly do have problems within your relationship and yourself, i would put it to you that this forum is not the place to seek the answers you clearly want.

Like Kanelli also said, you either do not have any friends or are unwilling to discuss your problems with them. I suggest you seek some form of professional medical help or relationship counselling.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

hahahahahhaha!!!! Mar 26, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol: hiya..tsk tsk tsk...need a hug? :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously...if you want to talk to someone, go to some chatroom or something... :lol:
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: How self-conscious are you? Mar 26, 2006
Hiya wrote:How self-conscious are you? Are you uncomfortable about your appearance and/or behaviour? Do you worry about your actions? Do you care about what people think of you in every move you do?

Well i am always comfortable about my appearance if i have to go out with ugly people :P .

People think i have attitude problem but i think i am quite nice guy :P

well i am not stunt man , so i dont know anything about actions. All actions have reaction .....as Newton said .....so if i kiss E.J then she will also kiss me :oops:

well i think its security people who care about my all movement when i enter in any Gold or diamond shop :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 26, 2006
what a crock of shit this post is .
:!:
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

amen Mar 26, 2006
amen to that... :!:
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 27, 2006
I think Hiya is studying Phylosophy in some sort of cheap college and she/he tries to make us do her/his homework :P
ilfab
Dubai Forums Member

Re: How self-conscious are you? Mar 27, 2006
HP wrote: All actions have reaction .....as Newton said .....so if i kiss E.J then she will also kiss me :oops:

HP- Action; kiss EJ
EJ- Reaction; Kick your "BEEEEP" (Censored)

:twisted:
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 27, 2006
:lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat