Have You Ever Thought Of Joining Interpol,CIA Or FBI?

Topic locked
Have you ever thought of joining Interpol,CIA or FBI? Apr 09, 2009
hey guyz just wanted to ask all of you that have you ever though of joining the Interpol, CIA or the FBI? I mean do you guys think there is a future in that type of career is it worth it? How many people actually go for these organizations?

deadlife
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 09, 2009
No, it's a stressful job that takes up too much time.
Ruskie
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 09, 2009
FBI is a very rewarding, interesting and challenging career. I worked for FBI but the pay wasn't good so I switched careers. CIA always has a demand for linguists especially after 9/11 if you speak Pakhtoon, Arabic, Urdu etc.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 09, 2009
Yeah because I always wanted to be a spy - hehe
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 09, 2009
FBI is the best - Had a wish to come and join this. Looking nice position over there... :D
Anosh
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 09, 2009
I would love to work in the forensics department, seems like so much fun, thanx to CSI.
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 09, 2009
I fantasize about it every day!
I'd choose the CIA......Just love their political clout world over, intelligance gathering!
And I must state that my understanding of world affairs is way better than theirs :D

Hey K-Dog you were with the FBI? Wow! What did you do? And if I may beg to ask you, What is your current profession?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:I fantasize about it every day!
I'd choose the CIA......Just love their political clout world over, intelligance gathering!
And I must state that my understanding of world affairs is way better than theirs :D

Hey K-Dog you were with the FBI? Wow! What did you do? And if I may beg to ask you, What is your current profession?

I worked in the Behavioral Analysis Unit as an investigator. Currently I'm in Construction Management. I have degrees in Criminal Justice and Civil Engineering.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 09, 2009

You fantasize " every day". Wow!! Do you have any special skills? Can you legally work in the US? CIA has some critical positions to fill.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 09, 2009
Hey, K-Dog, did you ever cross paths with Herve??

(Couldn't help myself)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 09, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Hey, K-Dog, did you ever cross paths with Herve??

(Couldn't help myself)

LOL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He is out my league.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 09, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Hey, K-Dog, did you ever cross paths with Herve??

(Couldn't help myself)

hahahahaha good one :lol: :lol:

My dream actually to work for the UN...
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Apr 09, 2009
nuch of guys in uniforms taking orders from god knows who, killing & torturing ppl for the sake of national secuirty :S lol u must be JOKING. havent u seen my posts about men in uniforms in USA? i rather join the scouts and wear shorts and kill animals :D and eat them too :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2009
rudeboy wrote:nuch of guys in uniforms taking orders from god knows who, killing & torturing ppl for the sake of national secuirty :S lol u must be JOKING. havent u seen my posts about men in uniforms in USA? i rather join the scouts and wear shorts and kill animals :D and eat them too :D

U gonna be called names if u kill animals :lol: :lol: :lol:
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 09, 2009
bedro wrote:
rudeboy wrote:nuch of guys in uniforms taking orders from god knows who, killing & torturing ppl for the sake of national secuirty :S lol u must be JOKING. havent u seen my posts about men in uniforms in USA? i rather join the scouts and wear shorts and kill animals :D and eat them too :D

Are you a veggie?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 09, 2009
rudeboy wrote: i rather join the scouts and wear shorts and kill animals :D and eat them too :D

I thought you have been doing that for years!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 09, 2009
bedro wrote:

What's a few more names to the list?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 09, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
bedro wrote:

What's a few more names to the list?

oye puddy cat zip it :D.

atleast i wont be called a murderer, rapist and a thief. thats FBI for you.

FBI stands for Female Bra Investigators :D

CIA stands for Criminals of India Association :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2009
K-Dog wrote:

You fantasize " every day". Wow!! Do you have any special skills? Can you legally work in the US? CIA has some critical positions to fill.

No dude, no special skills, I'm a finance guy. All I bring to the table is tons of motivation, O yea I know Karv Maga so I'm pretty handy when it comes to kickin a$$.....Besides I'm not legally permitted to work in the US
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 10, 2009
well guys
I just wanted o get your opinions in the case
DO you guys know FBI and CIA requie a GPA of 3.0 or above bu interpol doesnt
Interpol is mostly Logistics and is mostly about intelligence
They even offer a course for free like an intership and yeah they do have positions vacant
Fbi and CIa are mostly conrolled by the USA so i guess it sucks
by the way
how are you all doin
deadlife
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 10, 2009
rudeboy, haven't you considered joining Pakistan's secret service? They are probably much more ethical than the FBI, CIA, and Interpol - and Pakistan could certainly use the help. :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 10, 2009
I used to want to be a secret agent. I watched too many Bond films and The Saint and In Like Flint films. Still do. :mrgreen:
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 11, 2009
puppypup wrote:I used to want to be a secret agent. I watched too many Bond films and The Saint and In Like Flint films. Still do. :mrgreen:

A Philipino Spy!!!!!!!!!!! Please give me a break. ROTFLMAO
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 11, 2009
kanelli wrote:rudeboy, haven't you considered joining Pakistan's secret service? They are probably much more ethical than the FBI, CIA, and Interpol - and Pakistan could certainly use the help. :D

Don't encourage him. He would end up being a double agent!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 11, 2009
K-Dog wrote:
puppypup wrote:I used to want to be a secret agent. I watched too many Bond films and The Saint and In Like Flint films. Still do. :mrgreen:

A Philipino Spy!!!!!!!!!!! Please give me a break. ROTFLMAO

How could I be a Filipino spy? I'm not even Asian.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat