Is Du Gonna Make Life Easier?

Topic locked
is du gonna make life easier? Dec 22, 2006
please guys, i know it might be written here or there, but i need an answer, i'm so so so so fed up with the ETISALAT, you can't do anything, you can't do a damn thing, today i officially made sure that VoIP is not allowed by etisalat! WTF is that? this's crazy! this's the worst ISP provider EVER PEROID.

Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 22, 2006
Du is guaranteed to be worse. They follow the same rules, except with less infrastructure and, from what I hear, a history of bad service while formerly known as TECOM.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 22, 2006
...... i hope not dude, i hope not for real...
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 23, 2006
Both of them, DU and Etisalat, belong to mostly to one gang spread over two cities, Abu Dhabi and Dubai. So do NOT expect much.

For the new offers in Etisalat pipeline and the new identity recently launched, this was planned long time ago but postponed till DU comes up to demonstrate false competition.

The whole story is that Etisalt belongs to Abu Dhabi pockets while Dubai's big heads want a share of the jackpot, so DU was born.

Be sure that ultimately you are always the scapegoats.
Lee
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 23, 2006
Rami wrote:...... i hope not dude, i hope not for real...

I have had SAHM / DIC and now Du for almost 2 years in my opinion they use VOIP for International calls and the sound quality is very bad. If we want to call International we use Mobile.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat